whah, whah, whah, whah

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

whah, whah, whah, whah

our draft picks are awful, we won't hire big name free agents, we trade moss, our d-backs can't cover, belichick is past is prime........

oh, we're 6-1 with the best record in the league, and this a clear rebuilding year

where are the critics tonight?  you don't deserve this team.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: whah, whah, whah, whah

In Response to whah, whah, whah, whah:
    [QUOTE]our draft picks are awful, we won't hire big name free agents, we trade moss, our d-backs can't cover, belichick is past is prime........ oh, we're 6-1 with the best record in the league, and this a clear rebuilding year where are the critics tonight?  you don't deserve this team.........
    Posted by robertebishop[/QUOTE]

And where have you been before 9/2010?  Just another troll, masking as a Pats fan, maybe, making a statement to stir things up.  If you have been here a while, you'd have many more posts to your credit not just TWO! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah:
    [QUOTE]In Response to whah, whah, whah, whah : And where have you been before 9/2010?  Just another troll, masking as a Pats fan, maybe, making a statement to stir things up.  If you have been here a while, you'd have many more posts to your credit not just TWO! 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

been a fan all my life, had season tickets with my dad as a child when the stadium was scary, remember watching mnf on tv against the dolphins when lennon was shot, was at the mnf game (against dallas I think) when the guy was pushed off the top of the stadium, was at the snow plow game, was at the bronco mnf game when the confiscated the guns and banned mfn for years at NE.  Sat is section 116 every game with my dad when we went 2-16.  Was at the down pour rain game against the jets in the early 80s when they had to push the water off the field with snow plows.  Was at the last regular season game at foxboro stadium and then raiders snow bowl game and the super bowl in 2001.   regulary visit this site, just choose not to post.

kind of crazy that some people think the number of times you post on a newspaper's website dictates what kind of fan you are. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

You left out Brady's hair isn't manly enough

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to whah, whah, whah, whah : Amen.  All off season, I kept re-iterating how lucky we are to have BB and TB.  The naysayers all seemed to think they know how to build a team better than Bill.  What a joke.  While the league is playing checkers, he is playing chess.  All the young talent, and the bevy of picks insures the second NE dynasty is on the horizon
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Troy Aikman actually said almost exactly this during the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Robert----

Many trolls here like to set up numerous ID's............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to whah, whah, whah, whah : And where have you been before 9/2010?  Just another troll, masking as a Pats fan, maybe, making a statement to stir things up.  If you have been here a while, you'd have many more posts to your credit not just TWO! 

also, under the theory of your post, I can see you have been a fan since 2006.  I guess that makes you a die hard........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]You left out Brady's hair isn't manly enough
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Ha...Ha....Ha.....  That is why the Patriots lost one game this year.....right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : been a fan all my life, had season tickets with my dad as a child when the stadium was scary, remember watching mnf on tv against the dolphins when lennon was shot, was at the mnf game (against dallas I think) when the guy was pushed off the top of the stadium, was at the snow plow game, was at the bronco mnf game when the confiscated the guns and banned mfn for years at NE.  Sat is section 116 every game with my dad when we went 2-16.  Was at the down pour rain game against the jets in the early 80s when they had to push the water off the field with snow plows.  Was at the last regular season game at foxboro stadium and then raiders snow bowl game and the super bowl in 2001.   regulary visit this site, just choose not to post. kind of crazy that some people think the number of times you post on a newspaper's website dictates what kind of fan you are. 

I believe this is impossible

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

[QUOTE]Robert---- Many trolls here like to set up numerous ID's............
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Understood,  for the record - I am not a troll.  (and by the way the term gets thrown around like candy on halloween) I read the posts here every day. 1/2 the time they bum me out.  We don't know how lucky we are.  No team has had the continued sucess we have had.  We are the winningest team over the last 10 years, and we are only in our 3rd year from our last super bowl appearance (I think we went 18-1 and were one crazy play away from 19-0).  This will not last foreover.  Any yet, people criticize this team and this organization like we are the damn lions.

I remember going to the first reguar season home game after our first super bowl win.  Brady threw a bomb (I don't remember to whom), the receiver caught it - something like 30 or 40 yards down the field, but the receiver had to stop to catch it.  I remember the "fans" in my section complaining that Brady has a week arm and that Bledsoe would have completed the pass in stride - sickening, but unfortunately typical.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : I believe this is impossible
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]

Not impossible - My dad started taking me to games when I was 6 or  7 years old.  We went to every game for something like 15 years straight.  He gave up the tickets when I went to college.  The 2001 stuff was on my own. I wasn't a season ticket holder - but just lucky to get seats at the games. 

I remember going to bryant college for training camp - I have matt cavanaugh's  authograph for christ sake.  Met stanly morgan in a gas station near a stadium after a game.  I remember players like horace ivory.

Done defending myself  - probably won't post for a while, becuase responding to this crap is tiring.

For the real fans, enjoy the fun - this won't last forever

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : also, under the theory of your post, I can see you have been a fan since 2006.  I guess that makes you a die hard........  

Before you go on with that I've been posting here for many years  but the evil name has gone through many forms. The mods used to toss me all the time for crapping on Leon

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : been a fan all my life, had season tickets with my dad as a child when the stadium was scary, remember watching mnf on tv against the dolphins when lennon was shot, was at the mnf game (against dallas I think) when the guy was pushed off the top of the stadium, was at the snow plow game, was at the bronco mnf game when the confiscated the guns and banned mfn for years at NE.  Sat is section 116 every game with my dad when we went 2-16.  Was at the down pour rain game against the jets in the early 80s when they had to push the water off the field with snow plows.  Was at the last regular season game at foxboro stadium and then raiders snow bowl game and the super bowl in 2001.   regulary visit this site, just choose not to post. kind of crazy that some people think the number of times you post on a newspaper's website dictates what kind of fan you are. 

It's not how many times you post, it's the quality of your posts.  Every person here is a fan who's not a troll.  Starting a thread that lambastes people you've never talked to isn't smart.

If you can't see that your thread reaks of trolldom, that's on you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : Before you go on with that I've been posting here for many years  but the evil name has gone through many forms. The mods used to toss me all the time for crapping on Leon
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

That wasn't in response to you.  It was in response to the golfer who called me a troll. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : also, under the theory of your post, I can see you have been a fan since 2006.  I guess that makes you a die hard........  

By the way.. I did say "maybe" about the troll thing.. other posters back me up with that rationale...

Anyway... about 2006...  That was the first year I go involved in this stuff....  From NH... fan since the AFL glory days...  I guess you decided to post under that name for the first time in September?  Low counts generally points to a hit and run poster.....

If you are a long time fan... great!  It is the bandwagoners I don't care for who are not familiar with this team from prior to the BB years..  now that was a time to whine and cry!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : That was the first year I go involved in this stuff....  From NH... fan since the AFL glory days...  I guess you decided to post under that name for the first time in September?  Low counts generally points to a hit and run poster..... If you are a long time fan... great!  It is the bandwagoners I don;t car efor who are not familiar with this team from prior to the BB years..  now that was a time to whine and cry!!!

Certainly was.

I don't post regulary - sort of long time listener, first time caller.  Sorry to go on the offensive in response to your post, just wanted to set the record straight. 

Cheers, 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : Understood,  for the record - I am not a troll.  (and by the way the term gets thrown around like candy on halloween) I read the posts here every day. 1/2 the time they bum me out.  We don't know how lucky we are.  No team has had the continued sucess we have had.  We are the winningest team over the last 10 years, and we are only in our 3rd year from our last super bowl appearance (I think we went 18-1 and were one crazy play away from 19-0).  This will not last foreover.  Any yet, people criticize this team and this organization like we are the damn lions. I remember going to the first reguar season home game after our first super bowl win.  Brady threw a bomb (I don't remember to whom), the receiver caught it - something like 30 or 40 yards down the field, but the receiver had to stop to catch it.  I remember the "fans" in my section complaining that Brady has a week arm and that Bledsoe would have completed the pass in stride - sickening, but unfortunately typical.......

My apologies if you thought I was calling you a troll.....There are many Jets and Colts fan here that have multiple personalities (numerous ID's)...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whah, whah, whah, whah : My apologies if you thought I was calling you a troll.....There are many Jets and Colts fan here that have multiple personalities (numerous ID's)...
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

no worries - go saints......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

roberte...  no harm taken and I hope you see my point since you are a regular "voyeur" here who sort of stands on the sidelines, and most likely, smiles at all the stuff posted here.  Getting involved more is fun, though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

[QUOTE]roberte...  no harm taken and I hope you see my point since you are a regular "voyeur" here who sort of stands on the sidelines, and most likely, smiles at all the stuff posted here.  Getting involved more is fun, though.

will consider it - thanks much