WHAT A JOKE..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

WHAT A JOKE..........

WE LOSE TO THE TEXANS GIVING UP 21 UNANSWERED POINTS IN THE FOURTH............WE MAY BE IN THE PLAYOFFS BUT WE ARE NOT A PLAYOFF TEAM........I AM DISGUSTED..............TO MANY REASONS  TO LIST WHY............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: WHAT A JOKE..........

We got a game next week. We have improvements to make in the offseason. Let's be happy we have a game and we have a bunch of inactives that will be back and healthy next week. This game means nothing as far as wins and losses and it didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

What a baby.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

This game essentially added insult to injury.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

" what a baby" ....remember that Saturday night.............Brady has lost his mojo............trade him for picks............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

"Brady has lost his mojo............trade him for picks............"

wow. just.... wow. ignorant.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Brady MAY have lost his mojo for this year but remember he is coming off a major injury and has a very poor d behind him. I am tipping he is back to his best next year IF he can't get it done in the playoffs this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"This game essentially added insult to injury."

or did the game add injury to the insult....lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

First issue is that the OP's name is Eason, which says enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

it was a little depressing to lose the way we did, but stay positive. The season isn't over. BB needs to get working on a defensive scheme that will hold up in the playoffs especially against SD and Indy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm a HUGE, HUGE Pats fan, for 30+ years, but I'm not a Homer and don't drink Kool Aid.

That said: this defensive (Backfield)  and offensive (gameplan) team, will have a hard time winning a Super Bowl.

Let's talk honestly for a minute. You can tell, when your team is special. Anyone have that feeling right now? I'll be rooting, until I can't speak, but I'm not optimistic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Montana was traded and some day Brady will do the same...........as was Bledso,Martin, and so on............everything ends ......otherwise it wouldn't start.........Trade him now while he is worth something......We won more games with Cassell last year.............facts are facts..........he has won rings and all that but he has lost it.............are we going to keep him around for ten years because he won 5 years ago................