What a pathetic franchise!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Re: What a pathetic franchise!

AMEN!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Jeesh, if the Pats are cursed by the football gods due to filming and have only won an average of about 14 games a year since then, whatever sins must the Jets have committed to be relegated to football purgatory for going on 50 years?  

Maybe Leon Hess was a pedophile?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Man, you spent a lot of time on writing something no one cares about. Now start with 1970 and go through the halls of Jets failure year by year and tell us what the "football gods" have against them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Do get a life I don't know your team but your team will take half do patriot accomplishment in a heartbeat loser get a life

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Man that Cheating call really sends the pats fans into a tizzy!And it should folks...it really should.

You see it's not just me that can't stand the pats for their cheating ways gang! There are many people,outside of NE of course,that can't stand the pats for the same exact thing.

Now everybody will be bringing it up again. I heard Mike Lupica on the radio jus about an hour ago discussing Spygate and how the pats haven't won anything since those cold dark days in the pats organization.

label me a hater- I am-There are plenty of us out there that DON"T condone cheating in sports .Apparently pats  fans do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Does anyone else find it a bit ironic that a person with the name "cornhole" is making accusations of being pathetic?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Why don't you go find cornhole1-cornhole11 and have a corn-hole party?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

leon leon leon  lol a jet fan calling the Pats pathetic now that is funny.....let see Pats annually in the playoffs .....jets buttfumble, odd tattoo, tebow, never won anything in your lifetime....