What about Jason Taylor!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

What about Jason Taylor!

He chose the Jets over the Pats, thinking the Jets have a better shot at a Super Bowl. I am so happy we never signed this guy. If the Pats beat the Jets on Sunday, this will give Taylor a big dose of Reality.Trying to get the best Money deal instead of going to the Pats. F. U . Taylor

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Re: What about Jason Taylor!

He'll be hurt next. Then LT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to What about Jason Taylor!:
    [QUOTE]He chose the Jets over the Pats, thinking the Jets have a better shot at a Super Bowl. I am so happy we never signed this guy. If the Pats beat the Jets on Sunday, this will give Taylor a big dose of Reality.Trying to get the best Money deal instead of going to the Pats. F. U . Taylor
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

I was not impressed by his play, when I caught it.  He had no visible impact on the game, IMO.  Seemed to have no hustle. So glad he is not a Patriot this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

He also seemed to be offsides alot more than what  they were calling. I think he's lost a step, so Matt Light should be able to contain him all day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

He didnt get run over by Ray Rice like RT was predicting. 

Killa, I aint happy about last nights game.  was some garbage on offense.  Really not happy with everyone from shottie jr to sanchize.  you give the ravens defense credit but we have to do what we need to do to move the ball and we didnt.  I hope we take it out on our week 2 opponents.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]He chose the Jets over the Pats, thinking the Jets have a better shot at a Super Bowl. I am so happy we never signed this guy. If the Pats beat the Jets on Sunday, this will give Taylor a big dose of Reality.Trying to get the best Money deal instead of going to the Pats. F. U . Taylor
    Hope he doesn't hear you. He has the most lifetime sacks on TB. I guess if you're not a Pats you're a loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

He made one nice play on the edge, but other than that, without Gaither and with Oher at LT for the first time, they got some yard with Rice to his side.

What's scary for this game for Jets fans is, Todd Heap or Ed Dickson aren't blocking TEs.

McClain is a fine FB and blocker, but you stack Crumpler and Gronk on that side, split Tate wide left, and then Moss wide right in single coverage, you can run or play action.

Even if you just use one TE with Crumpler or Gronk on that left side, Taylor  is going to get blown off the line agains the run.

Tate    Crumpler  Gronk                     Moss

Taylor (Morries, BJGE, Maroney)

I still think Revis is in trouble in single coverage on Moss.  He was ok last year on Moss in November, but nothing great, especially considering Moss was playing with a separated shoulder.  Moss had about 60 yards and a TD in that game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he made one or two plays against the run, otherwise you didnt hear his name. wasnt in the backfield the way he used to be.
    that being said...we still could have used him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

gee...and to think people were worried about the phins losing taylor and porter...seems to me koa misi and cameron wake will be just fine in providing pressure for the good guys

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Misi was benched for Francis.  I would not count on Misi, especially against the run.

You got yourself a problem this week in Minny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

well it is a jason taylor thread...and my point is relevant...the jets wanted a name and thats just about all they got

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Very happy we didnt sign him. His pass rush skills have greatly diminished and really is just a situational run player which really isnt a strong suit either.

If Light doesnt sit him down huge problems

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

hoehum...just turrible.  oh well, 15-1 aint bad, right lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Taylor played OK.  I thought the Jets defense played as advertised.  Solid, aggressive, tight.  They will be a force to be reckoned with. 

I think a little perspective is in order.  It's one week.  It seems there's a lot of giddiness on this board for one week.  We should know better, remember Buffalo 31-0 in 2003?  If they lose in NY this weekend, what then, the sky is falling?  The Jets offense will improve.  It can't get any worse.  They won't have to play against Baltimore's defense every week.  

There's a lot to like about the way the Pats played last week, but it's just one win.  The Jets played like crap (offensively anyway) and lost by one point to a quality opponent.  They're going to be crazy pumped for this week.  Let's not make the mistake of thinking anything has been won yet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

i prefer to live in cosmo kramer's world, thank you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Taylor didn't anticipate having to play 3 downs. He'll be wore out by thanksgiving if he's an every down kinda guy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

In Response to Re: What about Jason Taylor!:
    [QUOTE]Taylor played OK.  I thought the Jets defense played as advertised.  Solid, aggressive, tight.  They will be a force to be reckoned with.  I think a little perspective is in order.  It's one week.  It seems there's a lot of giddiness on this board for one week.  We should know better, remember Buffalo 31-0 in 2003?  If they lose in NY this weekend, what then, the sky is falling?  The Jets offense will improve.  It can't get any worse.  They won't have to play against Baltimore's defense every week.   There's a lot to like about the way the Pats played last week, but it's just one win.  The Jets played like crap (offensively anyway) and lost by one point to a quality opponent.  They're going to be crazy pumped for this week.  Let's not make the mistake of thinking anything has been won yet.
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, but a BB coached team led by Brady with smart and mature veterans on it with Brady, is a FAR cry from Rex Ryan, Sanchez and that mess on a short week.

They HAD to win that game to avoid this pressure and paranoia.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I don't think he ever intended to be an every down player but that's what they're trying to turn him into

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]Taylor played OK.  I thought the Jets defense played as advertised.  Solid, aggressive, tight.  They will be a force to be reckoned with.  I think a little perspective is in order.  It's one week.  It seems there's a lot of giddiness on this board for one week.  We should know better, remember Buffalo 31-0 in 2003?  If they lose in NY this weekend, what then, the sky is falling?  The Jets offense will improve.  It can't get any worse.  They won't have to play against Baltimore's defense every week.   There's a lot to like about the way the Pats played last week, but it's just one win.  The Jets played like crap (offensively anyway) and lost by one point to a quality opponent.  They're going to be crazy pumped for this week.  Let's not make the mistake of thinking anything has been won yet.
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]
    Muzzie,
    something is wrong! I agree with something you said. You actually made sense on this post!
    Beware...Sunday is the Jets Super Bowl. Pats better not look past them or not bring their A game. Dangerous game for the Pats, no doubt.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

No he didn't. He said himself he signed with the Jets because no one else was calling. He said the Jets deal "is the only offer, there is no other offer"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6ghCnueIJMUJ:www.thephinsider.com/2010/4/20/1433724/respect-the-key-word-as-jason+jason+taylor+signed+with+jets+there+was+no+other+offers&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]hoehum...just turrible.  oh well, 15-1 aint bad, right lol.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

Come on Leon sing along. There's no delusion like a Jets delusion like no delusion I know!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Jason Taylor! : Muzzie, something is wrong! I agree with something you said. You actually made sense on this post! Beware...Sunday is the Jets Super Bowl. Pats better not look past them or not bring their A game. Dangerous game for the Pats, no doubt.  
    Posted by ronk1[/QUOTE]

If you think BB and Brady are going to let the team come out flat against Rex and the other mouthy punks you need serious mental help.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What about Jason Taylor! : Muzzie, something is wrong! I agree with something you said. You actually made sense on this post! Beware...Sunday is the Jets Super Bowl. Pats better not look past them or not bring their A game. Dangerous game for the Pats, no doubt.  
    Posted by ronk1[/QUOTE]

I suppose a backhanded compliment is better than none at all...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Jets are going to sign AT so Taylor wont be an every down player.  i thought he played well last nite.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]Jets are going to sign AT so Taylor wont be an every down player.  i thought he played well last nite.
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

@RichCimini Yes, Adalius Thomas visited #Jets, source confirmed, but they're not interested in signing him now, per source. 17 minutes ago