What about Marshawn Lynch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeastModeInitiated. Show BeastModeInitiated's posts

What about Marshawn Lynch?

I know the chances of this happening are slim but he could really help our running game. He's not needed on the Bills and we need a RB.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/11382/the-big-question-what-to-do-with-lynch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Re: What about Marshawn Lynch?

grab him!!!! He has the potential to be a beast

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeastModeInitiated. Show BeastModeInitiated's posts

If he was to be on the trading block, i think San Diego would snag him up pretty quickly. The patriots need and rb though. I think we should draft Jahvid Best. He's a game changer and would fit in our pass first offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeastModeInitiated. Show BeastModeInitiated's posts

Look at this!! Only a 4th. I really hope we get involve.

Lynch for a fourth?

4:13PM ET
    Marshawn Lynch | Bills | Interested: Chargers?

As we try to figure out what the Buffalo Bills will do at QB for next season, another major question remains at running back. Marshawn Lynch had his worst season as a pro in 2009 while Fred Jackson emerged as a viable alternative. With that in mind, Bob Matthews of the Democrat and Chronicle had a bold suggestion: trade Marshawn to the San Diego Chargers.

Matthews' reasoning is fairly sound: the Chargers need a workhorse RB, the Bills have an extra one. In comments to the press at the combine last Thursday, Bills head coach Chan Gailey did not dismiss the trade rumors at all, in AFC East blogger Tim Graham's opinion.

Still, as Graham noted in his column Tuesday, the Bills can't expect to get much more than a fourth-round pick in trade, given Lynch's long list of off-field transgressions and lack of production on the field. At this point though, Graham argues, Lynch is likely a player without whom the Bills would be better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I don't want him on the Pats at all. It seems like he's always in trouble and getting suspended. I don't want to have to worry about that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeastModeInitiated. Show BeastModeInitiated's posts

I think if we got him Bill would get him back into a good off field state.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

In Response to Re: What about Marshawn Lynch?:
    I think if we got him Bill would get him back into a good off field state.
    Posted by BeastModeInitiated

True

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to What about Marshawn Lynch?:
    I know the chances of this happening are slim but he could really help our running game. He's not needed on the Bills and we need a RB. http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/11382/the-big-question-what-to-do-with-lynch
    Posted by BeastModeInitiated

Keep dreaming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

rather have fred jackson of the bills

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeastModeInitiated. Show BeastModeInitiated's posts

The will not trade him. They like him more than Lynch.