What about TE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

What about TE?

How should we handle our need for a productive TE (one who can actually hold onto the ball)?

The often injured Ben Watson has been a huge disappointment. Thomas has fallen into BB dog house plus he always injured also.

Should we draft a TE, pick up a servicable free agent or try to trade for Tony G. Thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

What about TE?

i think we should draft brandon pettigrew or james casey and pick up tony gonzales both watson and thomas are injured too often, i think we should trade them away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

What about TE?

i think we hold on to thomas and watson (they have almost no trade value and atleast know the system) and draft a tight end in the first 3 rounds (a receiving threat) and take a later round tight end pick for more of a blocking role. Bring those four to camp and decide who to keep before the season. I thing gonzales will cost too much for an older player (although he is great). The pats offense is explosive enough. A think a versatile o-lineman and a tight end in the draft is all the tinkering needed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

What about TE?

Kmaxx, Tony G. is a no brainer. He doesn't want to be in K.C. and the Pats need an impact TE now. So far the draft just hasn't produced the quality TE the Pats have needed. So to rely on the draft to fill in the TE position is a reach. Tony G. maybe in his early 30's but he can still play a high level. The Pats could at least get two quality season out of Tony, and that's what they need. Because the Pats aren't rebuilding, their retooling for another Superbowl run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

What about TE?

Some people are not to high on Cook. I thought he looked as good as anything we have. I also liked Devon Drew from ECU. Casey has crazy stats and very smart guy. Mayock's got Pettigrew, Shawn Nelson Southern Miss, and Ingram from Florida as top 3.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

What about TE?

I agree 100% we should do whatever it takes to get Tony Gonzalez and Larry Johnson too if we can. Our offense was really terrible this year because of Watson and Thomas. We couldn't run, we couldn't pass. We only put up 13 points against the freakin Buffalo Bills!!! Meanwhile our D was awesome, rarely giving up a 3d down or a TD in the redzone. And to think how much better our D will be now that Bruschi, Harrison, Seau, Rosy and Vrabel all have another year of experience!

We should sell the farm to get TG. I'm thinking we offer them Cassel, Brady, Moss, Seymour and Wilfork and throw in a few draft picks, that way we can pay him something like $50 million. It will definitely be worth it!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

What about TE?

I would like to see the Pats target a TE in the draft maybe one of their 3rd rounders or 4th round.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

What about TE?

I dont think there is a te worth tradeing cassel for,but in the free agency there could be a good one to get.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Action-Jackson. Show Action-Jackson's posts

Re: What about TE?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Kmaxx Rules

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I say we draft that kid Gronkoworski or something? and the dude from Florida that likes to smoke weed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

lmao, how did such an old post get top posted again...?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

Action-Jackson is having fun doing this

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I like how kmaxx has 0 posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

You went back in time and the best thing you could think of doing was picking a TE (and one we already have!)? Why did't you pick the lottery??????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

Action Jackson was looking for some OLD action or reaction!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I like how kmaxx has 0 posts

The kmaxx account was deleted back in 09.