What about the other 2 guys.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

What about the other 2 guys.

Whats their name. Where do they work. Whats their past like. Where is there reported warrant. Aaron did not act alone or wasnt the only guy to see Lloyd that night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: What about the other 2 guys.

What are you talking about? It was Aaron Hernandez and 2 black-market Hernandez clones!

This has been my biggest issue. Something isn't right with this. The other two guys, who I'm assuming were the two who tried to drive away from Hern's house, and ended up leaving with police, are total mysteries. No names. No ages. No backgrounds. Nothing. Where are the reporters on this? Oh, those guys don't get website hits and ratings bumps?

This is reminding me of the Randy Moss HS situation to be honest. The biggest, most recognizable guy is getting ALL the attention and blame...and I wonder if he even had ANYTHING to do with it?

If Hernandez is a "person of interest", then that means there should be 3 of them, not 1.

It's a lot easier and more interesting to just talk about Hernandez, his security system and his history. I mean, shoot, these guys probably don't even own houses, much less high tech security systems to destroy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

what are you talking bout

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colt_Boy. Show Colt_Boy's posts

I knew Hernandez had "killer" skills, but sheesh...