What AFC Team Do You LEAST Want To Face, and Why?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

For me, I'd say the Texans.  The regular season game was the "best" played game of the year - highlighted by turnovers that bounced the Patriots' way.

Yes, the Patriots trounced them - but it's extremely difficult to beat quality teams twice in the same season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: What AFC Team Do You LEAST Want To Face, and Why?

funny, because of all the teams QB's...Manning, Luck, Dalton, Flacco....Schaub is the Qb I fear the least. I would say that Manning/Broncos are the team I least want to see...too many WR's running behind the Pats backside defenders, and of all the Qb's, Manning is least likely to miss those open WR's.

I also think the Broncos defense and Bengals defense are both peaking. Cant believe the PAts took Cunningham over Dunlop in the draft... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Denver but not because of Manning. Because of Von Miller and the Bronco's ability to get pressure without blitzing and because despite what some here say, Champ is still on his game and doesnt give up much in the passing game. If Manning gets an early lead which happens a lot they can force us to be one dimensional and make it a long day for brady and Manning can use playaction and our defenders will be runnnig around like chickens with their heads cut off

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

If you are talking about the possible Wild Card teams, I would say Baltimore.  I know all about their injury issues and the fact that Flacco hasn't been great lately, but they are still a tough team who gives us a tough game every time.  Also, they would have a HUGE chip on their shoulder after our narrow playoff victory over them last year.  Don't get me wrong, I still think we are a better team and that we can beat them, but they are the possible Wild Card team I least want to see. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

For me, I'd say the Texans.  The regular season game was the "best" played game of the year - highlighted by turnovers that bounced the Patriots' way.

Yes, the Patriots trounced them - but it's extremely difficult to beat quality teams twice in the same season.

[/QUOTE]

i prefer to avoid denver.

why i like cincy and colts this week and cincy to upset denver and come to foxboro for afc title

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Denver but not because of Manning. Because of Miller, one of Von Miller and the Bronco's ability to get pressure without blitzing and because despite what some here say, Champ is still on his game and doesnt give up much in the passing game. If Manning gets an early lead which happens a lot they can force us to be one dimensional and make it a long day for brady and Manning can use playaction and our defenders will be runnnig around like chickens with their heads cut off

[/QUOTE]

:)

hilarious. 

and possible

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Actually, the Texans may not want the Pats at all.  True, give the Texans a second chance, but, look at who is back for the Pats, Gronk!  They thought they had problems in the first game against the Pats, well, think again. Besides, seems the fans are more concerned than the team.

Overall, I do not care which team they play as any team will be stoked as it is the playoffs.  If the Pats can get into a constant attack mode, what D can stop them?  As for the D, what is surprising is how they kept to form in the playoffs these last few years pretty much holding to their season averages.  As I noted in Bredbru's post about stats, it seems the offense slumps in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Houston has continued to tank since we blew them up. The Ravens were feared but they have had injuries. Indy cant stop the run. The Bengals are solid all around but not scary at anything except Green (and a decent young QB).

Denver on the other hand has two things: a very very good pass rush and a great, elite passing game with multiple targets and good RBs if and when they run. And playing Denver in Denver is always a problem.

I think any team in the playoffs can have a great game and anyone can lay an egg. But Denver is the toughest, most dangerous and has that unique home field advantage of altitude! SO no question in my mind who I least want to face.

Still, if I had to put money down I would pick the Pats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

if we play our A game. The only team in the AFC that has the personell to give us trouble IMHO are the Ravens. In the NFC depending on the health of Smith, SF....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

id like to avoid the ravens....i want the pats to play the broncos because it would be so sweet to see the pats go in to mile high and come out without the win, broncos fans are the worst in the NFL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Baltimore because their A game revolves around working the refs and injuring players on the other team.  They don't actually play very watchable football.  Baltimore at home is far tougher than Baltimore on the road because on the road they can't work the refs as well, so they get penalized a lot and they often lose. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

denver because it would mean it is not a home game

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Colts. 

Trust me guys, the Colts can put up points against our CBs. They're too fast for them. On offense, Freeny would eat Solder's lunch all game. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Colts. 

Trust me guys, the Colts can put up points against our CBs. They're too fast for them. On offense, Freeny would eat Solder's lunch all game. 

[/QUOTE]

We played them. We own them. We can run them to death. We can pass them to death. Luck can hurt us but not kill us and their running game wont cut it. If we lay down we lose to them but otherwise I don;t fear them at all this year. WHo knows about next year.

16. This post has been removed.