What are the odds... we would have thought.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What are the odds... we would have thought.....

....after the end of last season, the possibility of the 2013 season beginning for the Patriots without Welker, Gronkowski and Hernandez in the starting lineup?  Granted, Gronk is for surgery reasons and Welker for contract issues.  But, all THREE out at once??!! Who would have thought that??!!

Wow, what an off season this has been for the Patriots and their fans..  oy-vey!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: What are the odds... we would have thought.....

I know I feel I'm in a nightmare and I can't wake up.  I wonder how Brady s feeling about now,  This season will be a test of his leadership . In somes ways I'm dreading the season, in others I'm looking forwad to seeing what this team will do with all the controversy surrounding it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: What are the odds... we would have thought.....

And to think we, the fans. will never get our double TE

unstoppable offense in the playoffs - as Gronk was hurt in the last 2 yrs.

this duo is what I was looking to root for - but we end up with a totql punk

btw - Billeck was on Mike and Mike - what utter BS- he looked into Lewis eyes-

Ray Lewis was guilty of a felony - and they got him off - and the Ravens looked the other way - kind of hard to believe that they will first ballot him into the HOF -

and now we get the NFL getting mixed up into politcics with Obama care

something tells me that when TB leaves I won't be far behind

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land