what compares in PATS history (esp Brady's reign) to the bloody sock or CAMPBELL'S broken leg moment last night?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: what compares in PATS history (esp Brady's reign) to the bloody sock or CAMPBELL'S broken leg moment last night?

Ummmmm....

Rodney Harrison in the Super Bowl agains Carolina I believe breaks his arm, and on the NEXT play, forces the guy out of bounds, with a two-handed shove, before leaving the game for good.

Vincent Brisby, one time WR for the Pats, played a few weeks with a broken middle finger, catching passes from rocket-armed Drew Bledsoe.

Vincent Brown played his last season on TWO shot knees to help the team, and was cut for his sacrifice.

Logan Mankins played almost an entire season with a completely torn ligament in one of his knees.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

Re: what compares in PATS history (esp Brady's reign) to the bloody sock or CAMPBELL'S broken leg moment last night?

Didn't Steve Grogan play in the '86 season with a serious neck injury?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Tony C, for me. That night will always linger for me, on what could have been a Hall of Fame career.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Lonie Paxton's Snow angel.....lol

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.