What do my fellow Pats fans think of this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this?

In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : This why I have him on ignore, with you right or wrong at least there's some give and take.  And your not pretending to be a Pat's fan either... As far as your comments about Belichick not believing in his O line or runningbacks or the overall strength of the Giant's ability to stop the run, that doesn't hold water. The old offensive philosophy stated that even if you weren't overly successful at running that you continued to attempt it anyway to keep the opposing defense honest. There has been an obvious and palpable shift in philosophy since McDaniel left after 2008.  The offense has been aimless and without direction. The time of possession has dipped in concert with the dip in rushing attempts and the personnel has veered away from their given assignments, third down backs used to be relegated to third downs and the workhorse backs had their job, this can't be dismissed.   Just because Danny Woodhead is given a chance to run the ball there is a clear difference between that and lining up I-Formation and power running with a power back, which used to be the standard.  I have to believe BB let's his manager's manage and offense has never been his strong point. The Patriot's annually are among the most talented teams in the NFL, talent isn't the issue.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]
    I'll take your point, but I will respectfully disagree. 

I'll accept that I may be wrong, but I think the writing has been on the wall that this is a passing league, and I think Belichick has followed that path. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : Get over yourself snivelling little troll. I'm tired of treating you with kid gloves. Now take your sexual assaulter loving moron's carcass back to some Indy forum with the rest of your fellow sexual assaulter loving inbreds before I really have to expose your unsavory character.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Kid gloves?  Well then give it your best shot.  And if that was just it, I'd say pathetic describes you at best. 

When you came back to the board, you were much more civil.  You've devolved into angry non-factor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this?": Last years defense also allowed just over 16 ppg, good for 2nd in the playoffs. As fans do we now ignore this statistic? In the SB they held their opponent to 13 points through 55 minutes yet kept getting put back on the field. For a patchwork secondary I would say the defense exceeded our expectations. How did the offense do? Not realistic to expect this defense to keep holding the gints to punts and fgs. Should be realistic to expect our offense to either score more then 17 points or at least run a few successful 4minute drives in order to protect our D, they couldn't......again and we lost....again.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Oh Cripes!  The offense had MORE points thru those same seven possessions.  Did you watch the game?
    The score was low because the possessions were low.  The possessions were low because the D  allowed no less than 6 and outs, 26 first downs and had no turn overs.
    The D only got 2 turn overs the whole play-offs.  They averaged 2.6 per game in the regular season.   Which is the only way they got off the field then!
    Both Offenses can't control the clock.  IT"S IMPOSSIBLE!!! 
    The one with the sucky D always loses ToP.
    The other has to adjust their game plan to accommodate that.  WOW!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : You didn't answer the question Colts' troll.

Generally you don't deserve it, and that couldn't be more true now.  Besides, you obviously think highly enough of your intelligence to not require me to answer your rhetorical question, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : Generally you don't deserve it, and that couldn't be more true now.  Besides, you obviously think highly enough of your intelligence to not require me to answer your rhetorical question, right?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Right. I really don't need a dishonest nitwit like you to affirm the obvious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : I'll take your point, but I will respectfully disagree.  I'll accept that I may be wrong, but I think the writing has been on the wall that this is a passing league, and I think Belichick has followed that path. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Not really. The pass/run ratio has been about the same for 20 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this?": Last years defense also allowed just over 16 ppg, good for 2nd in the playoffs. As fans do we now ignore this statistic? In the SB they held their opponent to 13 points through 55 minutes yet kept getting put back on the field. For a patchwork secondary I would say the defense exceeded our expectations. How did the offense do? Not realistic to expect this defense to keep holding the gints to punts and fgs. Should be realistic to expect our offense to either score more then 17 points or at least run a few successful 4minute drives in order to protect our D, they couldn't......again and we lost....again.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

You are ignoring the 8 possession game.
    Low possessions yield low scores.
    If the game were called at the 38 minute mark for a storm or something, would you expect it to be a high scoring game when they only played slightly more than half .  Same thing!  games are normally 12 possessions not 8.
    Not to mention an offense sitting on the sidelines for 2/3rd of the game not only can't score from there, the time between possessions never allows them to get "hot".  Please open your eyes, it's easier to see what's happening.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : Right. I really don't need a dishonest nitwit like you to affirm the obvious.

And yet you called me out for not providing the answer that you now say you didn't need from me. 

Who's dishonest? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : And yet you called me out for not providing the answer that you now say you didn't need from me.  Who's dishonest? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Quite a stretch there Colts' troll. I thought better of it, nothing more elaborate than that. You're the one who called it rhetorical. That's hardly dishonest dum bass.  Maybe in the convoluted and inbred world of Indy that's considered dishonest but in the wide world it's called conversation.

What is dishonest among other things, is calling sexual assault a college prank.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

GO PATS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : Quite a stretch there Colts' troll. I thought better of it, nothing more elaborate than that. You're the one who called it rhetorical. That's hardly dishonest dum bass.  Maybe in the convoluted and inbred world of Indy that's considered dishonest but in the wide world it's called conversation. What is dishonest among other things, is calling sexual assault a college prank.

And you are the one who called the answer to your question obvious.  Isn't that obviousness the essence of your question being rhetorical?  Your lack of honesty (or more aptly - sincerity) comes from you knowingly asking a rhetorical question then calling me out for not answering it. 

Grow up Babe. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : And you are the one who called the answer to your question obvious.  Isn't that obviousness the essence of your question being rhetorical?  Your lack of honesty (or more aptly - sincerity) comes from you knowingly asking a rhetorical question then calling me out for not answering it.  Grow up Babe. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I'm all grown up Colts' troll. I know sexual assault isn't a college prank. You don't. And I wouldn't worship any player that did such a thing, as you do. And I don't troll other team's boards. That's being all grown up weaselboy.

And I wouldn't squirm like a worm trying to trump up some rhetorical question into a high crime to throw the scent off my own dishonesty like you do. Doing that is what is childish and worse. That's what you do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : I'm all grown up Colts' troll. I know sexual assault isn't a college prank. You don't. And I wouldn't worship any player that did such a thing, as you do. And I don't troll other team's boards. That's being all grown up weaselboy. And I wouldn't squirm like a worm trying to trump up some rhetorical question into a high crime to throw the scent off my own dishonesty like you do. Doing that is what is childish and worse. That's what you do.
    Thanks again for proving my point. 

That's all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do my fellow Pats fans think of this? : Thanks again for proving my point.  That's all.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You prove the point that you need to grow up every day. You're a troll! You adore a sexual offender and call his crime a prank!

You don't just need to grow up. You need to grow some decency.

That's all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]What do fellow Pat's fans think about a thread entitled "5 Questions from camp visit by Kirwan" by Truechamp that debunks every ridiculously stupid theory here, that these three above are purposely ignoring because Tom Brady himself dismisses them?
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

I think you need to reread the post because it show this whole time Brady has wanted to have a running attack, and looks forward to having a more diverse game.