what does it mean that PEYTON +BRADY now have identical 96.3 ratings+that PEYTON is now #1 in every major passing area?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: what does it mean that PEYTON +BRADY now have identical 96.3 ratings+that PEYTON is now #1 in every major passing area?

It means that you're an attention wh0re and an ignorant tool...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: what does it mean that PEYTON +BRADY now have identical 96.3 ratings+that PEYTON is now #1 in every major passing area?

I'm sorry to spoil the party, but, and as much as I like TB, Tom hasn't done much in the playoffs. Just read  one of Crusty's 6,000 diatribes about 3/7. That's a result of facing better and more aggressive defenses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It means Fetus Head has real receivers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

All I can say is I like your reference to PM as "The Neck."  Can't wait for the showdown between TB and PM at Gillette.  Defintely will be getting the popcorn out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Again, so what?  The season is not three games long.  Broncos do have a better team, probably the best in the NFL, except for Seahawks but the true tests come later in the year when weather gets cold and it's playoff time.

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

noone thinks tb will b ticked that he was ahead of peyton in one major non-ring stat area (career passer ratings) to start the year and now its gone due to him not hawing the same caliber of weapons.. peyton came up, brady went down and likely within 3 weeks will b behind the neck!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!