"what does it mean that Seahawks lead nfl in PED bans under Carroll with Broncs+Giants right behind? PATS w/have won 2 SBs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

"what does it mean that Seahawks lead nfl in PED bans under Carroll with Broncs+Giants right behind? PATS w/have won 2 SBs?

i say at least one ring. who says cheaters never win? i say there's a concerted cheating strategy going on. deliberately turning the blind eye. hey, thet cant catch them all. how many adderall prescriptions can one team fill? those who live in glasses.. yeah i know pats have been busted in the past but almost all those cases seem like just incidental stuff and judging from the consequences from BB (less playing time,mo competition, cuts, no trust) like with bolden and a cunningham seems like this is not a BB thing.

anything that may take u off the field seems to be unappreciated and they go over that with a fine tooth comb. look at what happened to the rodney? was never the same again, didnt c anyone up top defending him. i say the giants robed us at least once. where's the protest, where's the outrage. where are the cheater signs like these jabros do with us simply because belichick had a landscaping fetish and guys happened to be on the field simultaneously? DISGUSTING! the NY giants are frauds!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re:

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

i say at least one ring. who says cheaters never win? i say there's a concerted cheating strategy going on. deliberately turning the blind eye. hey, thet cant catch them all. how many adderall prescriptions can one team fill? those who live in glasses.. yeah i know pats have been busted in the past but almost all those cases seem like just incidental stuff and judging from the consequences from BB (less playing time,mo competition, cuts, no trust) like with bolden and a cunningham seems like this is not a BB thing.

anything that may take u off the field seems to be unappreciated and they go over that with a fine tooth comb. look at what happened to the rodney? was never the same again, didnt c anyone up top defending him. i say the giants robed us at least once. where's the protest, where's the outrage. where are the cheater signs like these jabros do with us simply because belichick had a landscaping fetish and guys happened to be on the field simultaneously? DISGUSTING! the NY giants are frauds!

just about all do it and some get caught...been going on forever, rampant in the 70's and 80's...every once in a while the powers-that-be decide to do a little enforcement to act like they have it under control or it becomes a bit too much (seattle may be a legit case of this) so they crack down

and there are so many banned substances that are not PED's or really have minimal effect it is not an excuse but a reality that some players have no idea they are using a banned substance-I know there are 79 banned substances listed by MLB in their rule book...79! and some are contained in legit medicines, diet pills, anti-depressants and colf/flu remedies

everyone looks for a competitive advantage and i doubt it has much real effect on the game

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re:

Didn't Carroll have cheating issues at USC too?  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

I'll probably care more when they start testing for HGH and then allow the public to know what they're testing positive for.

I still find it comical some of the stuff that is on the list and something like HGH isn't. I am not saying HGH is a proven medical danger (maybe it is?), but I'd venture to guess almost every NFL player uses it in fear of getting behind in terms of conditioning, strenght and training.

I would.  Why wouldn't you?

It's like when you're in high school and the crappier athlete hit the peak of puberty in 8th grade and you hit in 9th and for that one year, that was an advantage for that person over you, even though you were the much better athlete.

Size, strength, speed, etc, is all vital, obviously.

But, Adderrall?  Come on.  HGH is clearly more so something that provides an advantage.

I love how Rogie gets his new CBA and he still can't induce the leverage they had for HGH testing.   MLB even beat the NFL to testing!

Pathetic.

based on everything you write on this issue, why do you swallow hook, line and sinker that Bolden only used Adderall? Oh yeah, because he plays for the Pats. Guess I answered my own question

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re:

I am old enough to have been around the team a lot when Carroll was here. He ran a very loose ship. He did at SC as well...no surprise what is going on in Seatle. Players like playing for him however, and he is a good coach. The ownership will tolerate it as long as he wins....

Goodell will put up a stink, but Paul Allen doesnt care what Goodell says...he is not in Goodells close inner circle of owners

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Re:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am old enough to have been around the team a lot when Carroll was here. He ran a very loose ship. He did at SC as well...no surprise what is going on in Seatle. Players like playing for him however, and he is a good coach. The ownership will tolerate it as long as he wins....

Goodell will put up a stink, but Paul Allen doesnt care what Goodell says...he is not in Goodells close inner circle of owners

This what they said about Rex Ryan too :)