what does it mean that TB leads the league in play action passes and 80% of them have come under center?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

what does it mean that TB leads the league in play action passes and 80% of them have come under center?

bb has changed the equation the minute everyone thought they had all the answers. we used to b a all-shotgun offense, this cant b by accident. big RBs all over the place, big tightends, tough tall receivers (minus eddy who is supertough).. with gronk and winter coming, this team could b lurking at.. at.. at..16-0! there i said ittt!

bb has figured something out. went to 2 TEs before the bandwagon, turbo-moss offense before everyone got married to wide open offenses.. now he's on to the next blueprint.. wow!

this is interestingly our best chance at a ring since 2004! never really sold on that 2007 team, sorry! we been too soft, this team is HARD!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: what does it mean that TB leads the league in play action passes and 80% of them have come under center?

Belichick didn't decide to do this, then go get Gronk and Hernandez. He got Gronk and Hernandez, and revolutionized what people thought you could do.

Also, it's hard to play action out of shotgun, it doesn't fool many.

If you're going to give credit to Belichick, that's fine, just give it for the right reason. And it's the same reason it's ALWAYS been: He does what he feels is best for the team. That once means jettisoning popular Kosar for Testaverde, cutting fan/Brady Favorite Lawyer Milloy, Bringing in Moss and Welker, bringing in two TEs, or any other decision he makes.

And finally...never really sold on that 2007 team? Are you fking delusional? So you 'weren't sold' after 18 straight wins? The pure idiocy of that one statement is truly staggering.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: what does it mean that TB leads the league in play action passes and 80% of them have come under center?

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Belichick didn't decide to do this, then go get Gronk and Hernandez. He got Gronk and Hernandez, and revolutionized what people thought you could do.

Also, it's hard to play action out of shotgun, it doesn't fool many.

If you're going to give credit to Belichick, that's fine, just give it for the right reason. And it's the same reason it's ALWAYS been: He does what he feels is best for the team. That once means jettisoning popular Kosar for Testaverde, cutting fan/Brady Favorite Lawyer Milloy, Bringing in Moss and Welker, bringing in two TEs, or any other decision he makes.

And finally...never really sold on that 2007 team? Are you fking delusional? So you 'weren't sold' after 18 straight wins? The pure idiocy of that one statement is truly staggering.

i live in bmore and got to watch that game live. we were bullied thru most of it and couldnt run when we had to. thats when i started getting off the bandwagon. the first jints game made it clearer to me. all it would take is a tough team not backing down to stop us. jints put it all together. this year's team is ready for an alley fight. a the weather changes and we have to runand b tough, i think we can bring it with the best of them. like tb under center like 2001 rather than the soft targeting from a shotgun. its about styles more than talent to me. this defense is far superior to 2007. no way is talib letting a helmet catch a ball! this team has a higher FATE or karma ceilin if u will!

as for tb, think i meant to write that "80% of his snaps come from under center!