What Does The Dominant Performance Mean?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

What Does The Dominant Performance Mean?

Apart from the hiccup in the 3rd Qtr, what does the performance mean? Did it mean that the offense is now on the road to becoming an offensive juggernaut and that the defense will continue to come up with timely takeaways or does it mean that we merely beat a team that we were supposed to beat.

5 takeaways

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2013/11/5_takeaways_from_the_patriots-steelers_game.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: What Does The Dominant Performance Mean?

It doesn't mean much aside from winning a game we were supposed to. There's still some tough games ahead. 4 of the next 6 games are on the road. It was good to see better production from the offense. Hopefully, the bye will give us a chance to get a little bit healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I don't care how much the press praises them; I don't read anything into it. They won against a team with a poor rush defense and whose safeties (Polamalu) are aging.  

It is nice to hit the break at 7-2 given the injury situation but there is still a very long way to go...more to grow together, more to overcome....and, then the challenges of the playoffs...so, it is important to not get too excited and keep all in perspective. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I just means we won and are now 7-2. I hope it means the offense will perform at a more consistent level.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

It means with the injuries piling up on D that the O will have to step up its game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

It was a win against a bottom tier team, but it was a win.  There are problems on the D with all the injuries.  Hopefully, Talib gets back in two weeks to solidify the DBs, the next men up will have had a little more time to pick things up and mesh.  But the road ahead is tough - Carolina, Denver, Ravens and Dolphins will be difficult.

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champions???!!!