What Harbaugh said about his midfield conversation with BB after the game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What Harbaugh said about his midfield conversation with BB after the game...

and they say BB has no class...  chew on this and think of it, another coach said this....

The postgame conversation on the field with Bill Belichick ... Harbaugh: "I'll treasure that conversation forever. Before the game, we talked, and he said maybe we should just skip the postgame handshake because it's such a circus. I said I didn't know; I thought we should do it, it's just the right thing to do. And we did. He was so classy, so gracious. Complimentary about how we played, about our game plan, about how tough it is to play us. I told him how much we pattern our organization around theirs, how much we study them.''

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130121/peter-king-monday-morning-quarterback-conference-championships/#ixzz2IdTru3cl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: What Harbaugh said about his midfield conversation with BB after the game...

Class behavior like this is lost on guys like Shannon Sharpe when your ego colors everything. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: What Harbaugh said about his midfield conversation with BB after the game...

In response to ATJ's comment:

Class behavior like this is lost on guys like Shannon Sharpe when your ego colors everything. 

When blinded by hate, you lose all perspective, don't you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Too bad old BB didn't show up for his interview,that went over well!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Too bad old BB didn't show up for his interview,that went over well!

Who cares?  

I love the fact that the media hates him.  Like he gives a sh*t what people like Shannon Sharpe think.  Who is she anyway?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

leon show us your buttfumble tattoo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

and they say BB has no class...  chew on this and think of it, another coach said this....

The postgame conversation on the field with Bill Belichick ... Harbaugh: "I'll treasure that conversation forever. Before the game, we talked, and he said maybe we should just skip the postgame handshake because it's such a circus. I said I didn't know; I thought we should do it, it's just the right thing to do. And we did. He was so classy, so gracious. Complimentary about how we played, about our game plan, about how tough it is to play us. I told him how much we pattern our organization around theirs, how much we study them.''

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130121/peter-king-monday-morning-quarterback-conference-championships/#ixzz2IdTru3cl

Yeah, I could read Harbaugh's lips a little and he kept saying "I appreciate that". 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Is this the same Hairball--Harbaugh that last year reminded the world and his players (so they keep bringing it up) of spygate?  So much so Brushi called him out on ESPN and reminded Hairball that It was Belichick that influenced his getting the coaching job. FK him and his team of dirty rotten players. and anything he says is for the camera benefit-- if anyone asked Belichick what he said- he would decline to comment and keep it between them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Shannon Sharpe is a dillweed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

maybe harbaugh should explain this to mr. suggs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Did you know that when bb was the hc of the browns that in 95 he traded a first rounder and got a first rounder for 96.   Well he got fired and the extra pick went with the browns to the ravens.  With the second first round pick of 96 the ravens selected ray Lewis.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Is this the same Hairball--Harbaugh that last year reminded the world and his players (so they keep bringing it up) of spygate?  So much so Brushi called him out on ESPN and reminded Hairball that It was Belichick that influenced his getting the coaching job. FK him and his team of dirty rotten players. and anything he says is for the camera benefit-- if anyone asked Belichick what he said- he would decline to comment and keep it between them

I agree with you.  F the dirty birds and their dirty a** players.  I hope the niners take them out and lay some hurt on them, though I have a feeling that the NFL wants scum Lewis to go out with a win~

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

First, Belichick should have done the interview. It was wrong not to.

Regardless, Shannon Sharpe calling anyone out on how to behave is ironic. I remember him winning ugly as a Bronco and a Raven. The "call" to the National Guard is a despised moment for me at least.

Harbaugh is a whiner. I don't like him. His brother may actually be worse. If you saw the complete tantrum he threw when the Atlanta reception was upheld yesterday was vintage. I have never seen a coach jump up and down and throw something. I mean, the Harbaughs are so bad, they have taken the Ryans and Mannings place as the most despised family of football.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is "wrong" not to do an interview? Really? Give me a break.

Here is a headline for you all: BB is paid by Robert Kraft to coach the New England Patriots. He answers to Robert Kraft, not you, not me and absolutely not the media. He owes the media nothing, Zero. Zip.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

It is "wrong" not to do an interview? Really? Give me a break.

Here is a headline for you all: BB is paid by Robert Kraft to coach the New England Patriots. He answers to Robert Kraft, not you, not me and absolutely not the media. He owes the media nothing, Zero. Zip.

Yes, it is wrong. He is a representative of the organization as well as someone under governance from the NFL. His actions reflect poorly on the organization. And, he does owe the media something. The NFL mandates specific media times for players and coaches as part of their dutes. I don't believe the after game, onfield interview is one, but coaches and players owe the media facetime.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Harbaugh said that??? Would this be the same Harbaugh that was insulting Belichick three weeks after last years AFC Champ game???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

When blinded by hate, you lose all perspective, don't you?

sure like u and eli/giants

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Belichick showed up for his post season presser today and said everything he had to say. Sharpe has been a Patriot hater since his playing days, F that guy.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Hairball! haha thats good...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from N1h. Show N1h's posts

I started a thread on this today before someone pointed this one out to me, I swear I heard Harbaugh say "this stays here" right at the end of their conversation.

Sounds to me like they buried the hatchet.