What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : What's your handicap? Mines is golf.....lol. Since I only play 2-3x/year, I always manage to hit triple digits.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]
    Hmmm really want to know?  I play about 60 - 70 rounds a year.. finished the 2010 season at 5.5

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

I just started a New Company here in Florida called "Driven Mobility." I just brought a new line of outdoor Electric mobility carts into the USA and gearing up to sell them. TAKE A LOOK. Anyone interrested in starting a dealership contact me through the Website. We are in meetings now with 4 different advertising companies to get this launched by summer. Lots of money here to be made!!!
    go to the link....aatlasauction.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : There's 3 good looking women in the state of Ct, 2 could probably found at bars on a Saturday night but I no longer drink, and if I happen to come across the 3rd one...well, let's just say I'm picky and not very goood at compromise (and she better come prepared to ask ME out. I've dated literally dozens of women in my lifetime, and I don't think that I've ever, EVER, asked a single one of Them out on a date)... Girl: " Hey, you're cute...wanna go out to eat ?" Laz: " No, right now I want a coffee ." Girl: " I'm pretty hungry though... ". Laz: " Look, coffee or nothin, there sister ." Girl: " Alright I guess; Maybe they'll have something to munch on there ." Laz: " Look, I'll BUY you a coffee, but you're spottin the danish, I ain't made'a pastry money... ". Girl: " Oooo'kay ." Laz: " You don't have any tattoos, do ya... ?" Girl: " No, but I was consideri- ". Laz: " Well don't. I like my chicas au naturale... Is that- Are you wearing makeup ?" Girl: " It's just some lightly colored lip gloss....Why ?" Laz: " Whatever, I guess you didn't wake up today, in the knowledge that you'd be meeting me for the first time. Although, now that I think'a it, I sorta expect that you really should have... ".  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]3 good looking in canada  vaccum cleaner salesmen once had a dream.crazy dream.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Mostly
    ***  taking 5 classes in college
    *** working 30-35 hours / week
    *** watching the Celtics and keeping up with the Bruins (mildly)
    *** taking advantage of my Netflix account

Also:
    + learning how to cook
    + learning computer programming (modula 2)
    + learning HTML
    + learning databasing
    + amateur photography
    + drawing
    + practicing day game and cold approach (I'm single again)

in the near future
    - learning programming for iPhone / iPad
    - learning programming for Android
    - learning server / cloud programming
    - learning computer architecture
    - designing a couple websites
    - starting a business (programming, web services, and technology)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

^^^^
    get a life wouldja...Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

nba then soon enough mlb

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Hmmm really want to know?  I play about 60 - 70 rounds a year.. finished the 2010 season at 5.5
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I'd be pretty happy with bogie golf.Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]I like my Makita.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

That looks pretty heavy duty. Just bought a porter cable 7424xl kit for starters....hopefully, I don't take off the paint on my car by accident...lol. Gonna start with my old car!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Why does this surprise anyone here?  lol I went to a race once.  It was like watching a Jerry Springer episode. Thousands of really fat people with an IQ no greater than 84.   Still one of the more hilarious public venues ever, though. Hope you enjoyed!  That's quite a hobby, sweets.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

HUH??

I'm going to the Daytona BIKE week on a Screamin Eagle (I sure you wouldn't know what that is) not a race. you know lots of sexy dudes, tats, and a lot of naughty girls. Nope you and Mark wouldn't fit in. BTW enjoy your in line skating, sweets. 

These are people with a lot of disposable income,” Kilian said. “They can afford a $30,000 toy.”

http://2wheeltuesday.com/2009/03/500000-people-pack-daytona-beach-for-daytona-bike-week-2009/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Playing my Telecasters, my Gibson ES-335, my Gibson Nighthawk, My Guild D25, recording and generally amusing myself with music.  Ain't life sweet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Oh my. I had no idea you were into guitars. 

I have a Guild GAD-50 which I got a few years ago. Awesome guitar for the money.  Great balance and projection and it sounds as good as any 3,000 dollar acoustic out there. I'd put it up against a Gibson J-45 and not bat an eye.

I also have a small body 1962 Martin acoustic.  I have one of those Fender Tele Bajas that seem to cover every sound I am looking for, which is also fun to play.

You do happen to have one of my dream guitars, though. That ES335 is about as classic as it gets.

I need to justify getting one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : I will.  Love playing hockey in the summer leagues.   See, some of us aren't fat and don't sit like a blob on a motorcyle thinking they aren't. This tough gal act you put off is not good for you.  You need to work on something else. No wonder your self esteem seems to be an issue.  You would have posted a photo of yourself by now after bragging about how hot you are.  But, you haven't, and that tells us what we need to know about you. lol Also, a chick with tatoos is likely trailer trash, but you enjoy and keep pretending it isn't!  I am sure they'll look great when you have rolls hanging off your hips in 2 years (or less). And I have been to Sturgis and I know you haven't.  Enjoy "bike week". Nothing screams angry like the middle aged housewife with tatoos trying to talk down to me.  Priceless.

I have posted many, many many pic of myself, you just haven't noticed,, too busy looking at Mark

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Umm, no you haven't.  

Besides, any girl that feels a need to post photos of themselves over and over or start cat fights on a sports board for attention needs help. 

Also, are you this dumb that you can't see I changed my avatar to make fun of Jets fans?   I mean, how dumb can you be here?

At least get the GED, cupcakes.

Maybe take "bike week" off and enroll in some classes?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Please share with us your special secret name for Markee

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am pretty sure he's known as "Broadway Mark". That name was given to Marky Mark by Lance Bass. lol

You got nothing left here, eh?

Enjoy bike week.  Watch for chafing on those thighs.  

Is there a mullet contest this year? lol

I still think it's hilarious you had no idea my avatar is making fun of Jets fans. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Come on now BB, we all know you're trying to make us be-lieve you are trying to make Jet fans pi**ed off, but we know better. HEH HEH 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think I do a pretty good job of slapping Jets fans here.  

The beatings they take are not only hilarious but clearly the status quo for them for 40 years.

Now, where is that photo of yourself? Let's just see how good looking you are, Beatrice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, I am the one who started being combative (not her) on some offseason hobby thread.

Nice logic, tool.

Sorry to offend your wife.  Good luck with getting those meds filled at the CVS today.  lol

Not the name calling!  Oh no!  Messageboard characters beware!   Your day will be ruined if Mighty calls you a big boy name like coksucker or any other big boy name!

This is hilarious.

Messsageboard heroes like Mighty in to defend tatoos and motorcycles.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]^^^^ get a life wouldja...
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Haha I'm trying - thus is why I'm spending time learning things so I can start a business

Then I'll have money with which to finance a life :-D

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]I think I do a pretty good job of slapping Jets fans here.   The beatings they take are not only hilarious but clearly the status quo for them for 40 years. Now, where is that photo of yourself? Let's just see how good looking you are, Beatrice.

BB.....I enjoy some of your Patriots post as you provide good information regarding the NFL. However, NEGAME has posted many pics (very nice looking i might add) and she also post some very good football topics.

Dude....ease up a little....you seem to have off season rage getting the best of you.

Me.....I go back and forth from VA to SC to play golf in North Myrtle beach. I will play about 100 rounds this year. It's good to self employeed.....To Nick: go to school as you are planning and then work hard and so you can play hard.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If those photos you saw are her. 

I find it hard to believe a hot gal is slapping photos of herself on a Boston.com board and that she doesn't have self esteem issues.

She's also apparently very angry and insecure with lashing out towards other Pats fans. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]If those photos you saw are her.  I find it hard to believe a hot gal is slapping photos of herself on a Boston.com board and that she doesn't have self esteem issues. She's also apparently very angry and insecure with lashing out towards other Pats fans. 

Perhaps the pics are not real........still very easy on the eyes whoever it is. Laz wanted to marry her at one point if I recall correctly.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Wow you really are the biggest A.S.S.H.O.L.E. of all time.  F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. C.O.C.K.S.U.C.K.E.R.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]Thats not nice,Ted dont like it when posters are not nice,perhaps you need a new vaccum cleaner?Many posters have had there life changed with the right vaccum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Umm, no you haven't.   Besides, any girl that feels a need to post photos of themselves over and over or start cat fights on a sports board for attention needs help.  Also, are you this dumb that you can't see I changed my avatar to make fun of Jets fans?   I mean, how dumb can you be here? At least get the GED, cupcakes. Maybe take "bike week" off and enroll in some classes?

BBReigns and NEGame,

I would appreciate if both of you would cool it. This thread is supposed to be about our R&R outside of football. We don't have to turn everything into a pissing contest. I don't care who started it first. Thanks.Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Playing my Telecasters, my Gibson ES-335, my Gibson Nighthawk, My Guild D25, recording and generally amusing myself with music.  Ain't life sweet.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Just picked up a used Epi Les Paul and used Peavey Delta Blues 115. So, in between killing rats and learning auto detailing....I'm trying to learn guitar. I've found that I really suck at it and my dreams of playing Europa like Carlos Santana is diminishing very quickly......Laughing