What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : BBReigns and NEGame, I would appreciate if both of you would cool it. This thread is supposed to be about our R&R outside of football. We don't have to turn everything into a pissing contest. I don't care who started it first. Thanks.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you could post " pissing" and not get the dreaded  Please change the following word, change it don't disguise it--pissing  hmmm will remember that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Perhaps the pics are not real........still very easy on the eyes whoever it is. Laz wanted to marry her at one point if I recall correctly.
    Posted by thehub[/QUOTE]

Lol...she'd have ta dye her hair brunette.  And again=ONLY Laz can be all tatt'ed up, not a single one on his chick.  Gamer's pretty slender, so that's good...as long as she never gains a pound throughout the remainder of her life.  What else...?  Oh yea, no make-up ever, she can't age ever, she's gotta ask ME out, and obviously-A#1: She HAS to be totally prepared to die for me IF need be, and even if this never occurs, I absolutely & totally HAVE to inherently simply know & feel this to be the total truth...  IF ALL these other needs are met, I CAN (but still may not)-overlook the fact that I'd like her to come from a family with big money (and powerful connections)...but she can-NOT feel and act entitled (actually she's gotta be very humble).

Sheez, I BELIEVE I expressed my criterion for what I'd only settle for in a wife, several times prior on here... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Hanging in the Dominican for three weeks, rootin on my Celtics/Bruins and getting ready for the Sox.........check this out; 1-Ellsbury                          Beckett 2-Pedroia                          Lester 3-Crawford                        Lackey 4-Gonzalez                        Bucholtz 5-Youkalis                         Matzusaka 6-Ortiz                             Wakefield 7-Drew                             Papelbon 8-Scutaro                         Jenks 9-Saltilimarcia/Varitek         Bard Bring it!
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

SA!  You get around brotha...ya were just in Ft. Myers for awhile less than 1/2 a year ago, right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : BBReigns and NEGame, I would appreciate if both of you would cool it. This thread is supposed to be about our R&R outside of football. We don't have to turn everything into a pissing contest. I don't care who started it first. Thanks.

That's no problem.   It's shame when people ruin good discussion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Game~ have fun and drink a beer for me at the FUll Throttle Cool

Artist~enjoy your buzy life, computers confuse me Cool

BBR~I have never said a bad word against you in all your "pissing" matches.
    But your remarks to Game are over the line. Look around all your discussions seem to end badly, but we know you don't care which is BS because someone who has 4600 posts needs attention in a bad way. Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Or they just like to talk Pats during work without trolls or annoying turds ruining the thread.  

Who cares how many posts someone has?  As if the same people here aren't scanning and reading anyway? 

I could type one letter on a thread and it counts as a post. Who cares?

Also, isn't her forte to start fights with other Pats fans anyway?  It appears so.

Personally, I think NE Game was out of line commenting on people's hobbies as if she is some cultured individual. 

And it's highly laughable that some biker chick thinks she is going to talk down to me/anyone here to boot.   It's flat out hilarious.

What's her hobby exactly? Riding on a bike and drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon with a bunch of losers? Great!   That's my top choice for a vacation!  lol

I'd be careful who I talk down to, especially when you are that uncultured.

I don't live my life vicariously through a messageboard like some of you do here either.

No offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Or they just like to talk Pats during work without trolls or annoying turds ruining the thread.   Who cares how many posts someone has?  As if the same people here aren't scanning and reading anyway?  I could type one letter on a thread and it counts as a post. Who cares? Also, isn't her forte to start fights with other Pats fans anyway?  It appears so. Personally, I think NE Game was out of line commenting on people's hobbies as if she is some cultured individual.  And it's highly laughable that some biker chick thinks she is going to talk down to me/anyone here to boot.   It's flat out hilarious. What's her hobby exactly? Riding on a bike and drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon with a bunch of losers? Great!   That's my top choice for a vacation!  lol I'd be careful who I talk down to, especially when you are that uncultured. I don't live my life vicariously through a messageboard like some of you do here either. No offense.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

My hobbies are beating up bullies, getting tattoos, reading Schoepenhauer, and playing with my cat...  We're ALL different people Russ, so stop acting like a holier-than-thou pr!ck.  You're hobbies appear to be roller skating, being condescending, and an infatuation with Mark Sanchez in a cut-off dry-wick T-shirt...we ain't botherin you about it for god's sakes...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, as a diehard Pats fan I love Mark Sanchez.  Did you get smart overnight? lol

And you have a cat, eh?  Umm, ok.

Funny how you ignore NE Game being the condescending one. Go to the source.  I respect other people's interests until mine are attacked. Pretty simple.

Only takes one loser to ruin a thread and in this case it was NE Game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

I like to hike, swim, fish, and throw down Smirnoff's Vodka.  I also follow the Red Sox intensively.  I love Boston and all of you for being, like I am, a good fan,

God Bless!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Since there are multiple insecure trolls here who rarely bring anything good to the table, I would agree it can be more than one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]Hey patsfaninpa what instrument do you play? I used to sing in a band and I played a little bass guitar for a while (I was not good at that lol) man i miss being in a band those were the days lol But what am I doing in the off season? Trying to keep my prego wife from killing me lol and when i have the chance smoking some bud and playing some video games lol not very exciting i know. I bought a new car last week, a 2010 Dodge Caliber, its pretty nice and i only paid 13 for it so my payments are like 260 a month.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Hey Killa I play a Warwick 5string rock bass  and absolutely love it. First they don't charge extra for it being a left handed model, it was made in Germany (just like me Wink) and I got an uncommon stained finish on it.  I run it through a Hartke double stack 1x15 and 4x10's. I had to replace the cone on the 15 though, those aluminum ones can be easily blown :/. I replaced it with a Peavey Black Widow which is kevlar impregnated so i have a pretty unique sound when running both cabs. I've always loved the bass, been playing it for 20 years now. Theres something about how it reverberates through your whole body when it's played at volume that has me hooked. 
      I used to be a big gamer, Battlefield mostly until i joined the current cover/original band i'm in. Now that consumes nearly all of my free time, let me tell you learning 30+ songs in two weeks is no easy task, at least for me it wasn't.
      My buddy just bought a Caliber and he's happy with it, I too am thinking about it considering all the equipment I have to tote around to shows. I'm like my Accent but there is absolutely no room for a passenger when i'm loaded up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]What's up Laz? I left my last post and everything was nice....people were sharing and exchanging pleasantries, being generally civil to one another and one lunch meeting later I come back and Chuck Manson is selling vacuums, Mighty wants to open Rustie's skull and NEGame is somehow under all out nuclear attack? I guess it doesn't take long. You're right, I did go to Sanibel but that was a little while ago. I was at the Lazy Flamingo when the Ravens killed us home last year...or is that two years ago now?? I was there when Fla. was going through the record low temps so this year I went further south to make sure I could get baked by/under the sun. Presidente and all the Coco Loco's I could drink. Every year I try to plan to be somewhere warm for a Pats playoff game. This year I booked my trip to cover the superbowl. The place I stayed put on a awesome time, it's just too bad I had to deal with all the Steeler fans. I already booked next year in the Dominican for the AFCCG and the SB. Go Pats!!
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Hi Sam
     but anonymis doesn't understand-- he asked what we do in the off season but he doesn't like what we do.  We moan and groan, attack other Pats fans post crappy stuff. Yeh BB reigns   and  I have some banter but I think we both like it at least I do. He makes me laugh. Do any of us care what any of us do outside of this forum maybe but it's all about the Patriots. I'm cranky so sorry but I'm still cranky 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]But what am I doing in the off season? Trying to keep my prego wife from killing me lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Wait until she's actually giving birth....she's gonna really have it in for u....especially if it's w/o an epidural...lolLaughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Hi Sam  but anonymis doesn't understand-- he asked what we do in the off season but he doesn't like what we do.  We moan and groan, attack other Pats fans post crappy stuff. Yeh BB reigns   and  I have some banter but I think we both like it at least I do. He makes me laugh. Do any of us care what any of us do outside of this forum maybe but it's all about the Patriots. I'm cranky so sorry but I'm still cranky 
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

NEGAME2....ummm, ok. Exactly where did I criticize your hobby? Please show me the thread where I said that

The only thing I asked BOTH of you to do was to cool it with your personal remarks to each other. In addition, for this specific thread - show me where I criticized other poster's hobbies - if anything I complemented folks who share common interests. If you misunderstood my posts in this thread, why don't you take a moment to read my posts.

I happen to ride too (an Eddie Lawson replica; if that matters any), so we actually share a common interest. I love it and find that it's hard to explain to a "non-rider" what it feels like to ride.

FWIW, I hope you enjoy Daytona. I'm hoping to make it to the Blue Ridge near Asheville, NC myself.

Peace, sistah.... Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Haha I'm trying - thus is why I'm spending time learning things so I can start a business Then I'll have money with which to finance a life :-D
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

actually, I think that's prety kewl....especially the Apple apps. Think, if you create a fun little game and sell it for $5 a pop.....kachiiiiiing Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

As far as guitars go, I stated lessons when I was 6, played guitar in stage band all through high school, did 2 summer sessions at Berklee in Boston, 3 months of music theory with Gary Hoey at his Cambridge studio (mostly getting high and playing Jeff Beck music) in 1987 when he taught and his wife wrote songs and sold em to other bands for profit.

My guitar of choice is still my BCRICH Eagle.

But, for those of you that cant afford the real ridiculous prices of guitars now days, let me suggest a web site for you.
    The guitars are made in China, they are replicas, BUT they are incredible in detail and playability. I have bought 2 Les Pauls, 1 Martin D-45, 1-Jem7V and just ordered the 1956 Gold Top Les Paul. I have a guitar tech friend in Daytona that puts his magic to them and You cannot tell the difference from the real thing.
    Here's the link if anyone wants to see or order themselves
    http://www.dhgate.com/standard-gold-1956-electric-guitar/p-ff80808120aeac9a0120bbc031800883.html

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]As far as guitars go, I stated lessons when I was 6, played guitar in stage band all through high school, did 2 summer sessions at Berklee in Boston, 3 months of music theory with Gary Hoey at his Cambridge studio (mostly getting high and playing Jeff Beck music) in 1987 when he taught and his wife wrote songs and sold em to other bands for profit. My guitar of choice is still my BCRICH Eagle. But, for those of you that cant afford the real ridiculous prices of guitars now days, let me suggest a web site for you. The guitars are made in China, they are replicas, BUT they are incredible in detail and playability. I have bought 2 Les Pauls, 1 Martin D-45, 1-Jem7V and just ordered the 1956 Gold Top Les Paul. I have a guitar tech friend in Daytona that puts his magic to them and You cannot tell the difference from the real thing. Here's the link if anyone wants to see or order themselves http://www.dhgate.com/standard-gold-1956-electric-guitar/p-ff80808120aeac9a0120bbc031800883.html
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

Can you read sheet music? My mind doesn't get that part at all. I think I started way too late. I think when you have the chance to learn at age 6...kids are little sponges and soak up that kind of stuff.

I've always been a sucker for street performers and entertainers. My wife gets so mad when I stop and enjoy the entertainment...and toss in a tip for their effort Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Cool- Killa on Vocals, Stommmper on guitar and me on bass, all we need now is a drummer and we can write a song about how the Jets suck! LOL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]That looks pretty heavy duty. Just bought a porter cable 7424xl kit for starters....hopefully, I don't take off the paint on my car by accident...lol. Gonna start with my old car!!
    Take it slow, buff a small area(about 2ft x 2ft) at a time, keep your pad flat, watch your edges(of your car), you'll get the hang of it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tell me that I didn't see somewhere that it was said our troops are murderers. The personal attacks and all the banter ok but that hits home for me. My kid is there, he got a silver star for bravery. The post was edited or deleted I think. Hate on Palin, hate on Obama politicians are fair game but not the troops.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Take it slow, buff a small area(about 2ft x 2ft) at a time, keep your pad flat, watch your edges(of your car), you'll get the hang of it!
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

I know this is going to sound stupid, but I've got the vinyl (?) racing stripes on my hood. Am I gonna have to mask it of with painting tape or can I buff that off like the clearcoat on the hood?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE] I know this is going to sound stupid, but I've got the vinyl (?) racing stripes on my hood. Am I gonna have to mask it of with painting tape or can I buff that off like the clearcoat on the hood?
    You can buff it but you'll have to be extra careful. It will burn easy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, as a diehard Pats fan I love Mark Sanchez.  Did you get smart overnight? lol And you have a cat, ehUmm, ok. Funny how you ignore NE Game being the condescending one. Go to the source.  I respect other people's interests until mine are attacked. Pretty simple. Only takes one loser to ruin a thread and in this case it was NE Game.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Pleeeease...like I have "a cat"....  I got's a silver-spotted BENGAL cat with a highlighted glitter coat, and silver rosettes.  Pssh, Like you'd even freakin' survive in the face of this:

Don't even TRY to plead for your life, I already told her not to spare you Rusty.  AND Even though she's never scratched any person EVER, and when she sees people, she just flops, rolls over on the floor, & looks up while offering you her belly...THIS time, for you and YOU alone, heck-she'll probably tear your face clean off and maybe eat you alive...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtg5017. Show gtg5017's posts

Recently decided to take up Underwater Basket Weaving and Extreme Dorito Eating. You guys should try it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Recently decided to take up Underwater Basket Weaving and Extreme Dorito Eating. You guys should try it.
    Posted by gtg5017[/QUOTE]

Original?