***What I like most about the Army/Navy Game***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

***What I like most about the Army/Navy Game***

You don't have to watch a player dance/yap/flex/beat his chest/point to the name on the back of his jersey/discount double check/pretend to be Clark Kent... after every pass/catch/run/tackle/play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: ***What I like most about the Army/Navy Game***

The new army unis are quite cool. They tribute the Battle of the Bulge with a map imposed within the numbers. Very excellent idea.

http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e2/c/images/2012/12/05/274371/size0.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The new army unis are quite cool. They tribute the Battle of the Bulge with a map imposed within the numbers. Very excellent idea.

http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e2/c/images/2012/12/05/274371/size0.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Def a cool idea... I really liked the Navy helmets/uni's as well yesterday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

You don't have to watch a player dance/yap/flex/beat his chest/point to the name on the back of his jersey/discount double check/pretend to be Clark Kent... after every pass/catch/run/tackle/play.

Absolutely. I didn't see the game but I watched the movie Coach Carter again last night. He put his showboating team in their place.

Coach Carter: [talking to his players] "What is wrong with you? What's wrong with all of you? Since when is winning not enough, playing hard not enough? No, you have to humiliate your opponents. Taunt him after every score. You won 4 games last season. FOUR! What gives you the right to take the game that I love with trash talk and taunting? What gives you the right to wear Richmond on your chest and act like punks? So? You can't show some class? Act like a champion? You owe me 500 push-ups a piece. On the line, NOW!

5. This post has been removed.