What is your football Pedigree

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: What is your football Pedigree

In Response to Re: What is your football Pedigree:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your football Pedigree : You must be referring to another one of the football games I was the king at!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Best game ever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]18 straight super bowl wins playing Madden
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

I was the guy who ended Homecheese's "reign if terror" on Madden.
    NO #19 FOR YOU!!!! NEVER FORGET IT!!!

I still have the trophy I bought for myself sitting on the mantel over my fireplace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Here's a shot of me playing in the Super Bowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I am Drew Bledsoe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your football Pedigree : You must be referring to another one of the football games I was the king at!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

That game was AWESOME!  I wore out the buttons playing it so much...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

While growing up in NH I was a hockey player, only one year in JV fooball in HS starting as a guard.  I was real good at the old Sports Illustrated football board game... who remembers that???  Had a league set up at my house with friends who would come over and play.  Also, who played with the electronic football game that buzzed your fingers off in which you could get player pieces that looked like your favorite team??!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Played Cb in high school 4 years.

have been coaching football for 5 years at the pop warner level.  still play flag football every year in the league my job has.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

While on a work release from MCI Walpole I operated the snowblower to clear the way for the Pats winning field goal during the Pats/Dolphins snow game in 82. After a short period of notoriety I was released early from prison and subsequently became a minister. I am grateful for my new life. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Coaching 14 years. Won 3 HS superbowls and lost in 2 other playoff rounds. Won 6 conference titles. Only played HS football as I went on to play Div 1 hockey on scholarship. Stopped coaching football a few years ago as my kids are into hockey and have been coaching that since. We won the states last year. Coaching matters.