What NE fans don't understand about their own team.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joetta666. Show Joetta666's posts

What NE fans don't understand about their own team.......

It's a shame when an outsider from the opposite end of the US has to drop in here momentarily and give all of you a dose of reality but someone has to do it......It just galls me how all the Boston Media is saying how great the patriots are because they managed to score 17 points against the Broncos.  Please.......how pathetic.  Yes, 2007 was your peak and now it's that long, burning, slide downhill.  Oh how it must hurt!  You've had your day in the sun and blew it against the Giants.  You don't get another chance - at least not for 6-10 years so relax and get used to losing.  By the way, Brady is NOT the best QB of all time.  Far from it.  Truth be told Steve Grogan was an all around better QB than Brady.  The Broncos could have easily been defeated yesterday and it took real effort to lose the game!  I've never seen such pathetic play calling ever.  The Broncos are not that good.  Not by a long shot which says a lot about your team.  Well, there's always next decade, er, I mean year for the Pats!  Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Re: What NE fans don't understand about their own team.......

Sounds like an extremely jealous troll who's team got an arss kicking from the Pats on more than one occasion!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

You sound like a fan of the 8-8 but still in the playoffs Chargers.

Sadly for you, 8 wins will be enough to  win that division again this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Sounds like a Charger fan. Well thanks for the info.Come back when your team actually WINS something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to What NE fans don't understand about their own team.......:
    [QUOTE]It's a shame when an outsider from the opposite end of the US has to drop in here momentarily and give all of you a dose of reality but someone has to do it......It just galls me how all the Boston Media is saying how great the patriots are because they managed to score 17 points against the Broncos.  Please.......how pathetic. [/QUOTE]

Could you please tell me who in the Boston media is saying the Patriots are great because they scored 17 points against Denver?  I have been reading a lot of articles the last day or so about this game, and I'm not finding much in the way of compliments of this team right now!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE] Truth be told Steve Grogan was an all around better QB than Brady.  Posted by Joetta666[/QUOTE]

credibility = 0. football knowledge less than 0.

Just another angry, ignorant little troll

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]It's a shame when an outsider from the opposite end of the US has to drop in here momentarily and give all of you a dose of reality but someone has to do it......It just galls me how all the Boston Media is saying how great the patriots are because they managed to score 17 points against the Broncos.  Please.......how pathetic.  Yes, 2007 was your peak and now it's that long, burning, slide downhill.  Oh how it must hurt!  You've had your day in the sun and blew it against the Giants.  You don't get another chance - at least not for 6-10 years so relax and get used to losing.  By the way, Brady is NOT the best QB of all time.  Far from it.  Truth be told Steve Grogan was an all around better QB than Brady.  The Broncos could have easily been defeated yesterday and it took real effort to lose the game!  I've never seen such pathetic play calling ever.  The Broncos are not that good.  Not by a long shot which says a lot about your team.  Well, there's always next decade, er, I mean year for the Pats! 
    Posted by Joetta666[/QUOTE]

How you can say the Patriots are on their way down is beyond me. Maybe the Bronco's won't be real good at the end of the year, but right now their playing pretty good football. As a steeler fan, I have no doubt that by the end of the year, the Patriots will be clicking on all cylinders and not a lot of teams will be looking forward to playing them. What really stinks about losing in the NFL is, the fans have to wait a whole week for the next game, and it's easy to see from your post that you have 'zero class' by posting such a moronic rant (on a Patriots site)
    after a tough loss that could have easily gone the Patriots way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I don't think the Boston media is praising this team at all.  Quite the opposite.  Before the Ravens game the guys on WEEI were hoping Denver would be Dallas because they thought the Pats would easily defeat them and they wanted this team to be the first to do so this season.

I would say this team this season is going to have a lot of trouble but they're not done.  It might take two or three years for them to get back on top but I honestly think they'll be the best in the league again.