What Super Bowl does the NFL want?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

What Super Bowl does the NFL want?

Just thinking about what match-up the NFL would most prefer to see, for pursposes of marketing and ratings.

Gotta think it  is Jets/Vikes.  With that match-up you get the NY market plus Favre plus the Favre/Jets drama, which you know they will play up to obnoxious levels.

Peyton is probably a good draw and N.O. is kind of the new "america's team". 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: What Super Bowl does the NFL want?

The thought of a Jet/Vikings SB makes me sick!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

said it along time ago /a version of the manning bowl/ peyton beating his fathers team / and won't even have to make little bro look bad to boot

don't be surprised if the jests don't let it happen. Their Oline can enforce their will on a littler colts D. not to mention a high pressure 3-4 D. We know how happyfeet looks with pressure in his face. (That's if the Refs flags stay in pocket) I would have liked to see Indy/GB. Green Bays Db's get away with as much as Indy's WR can't have anyone in a area with them when the ball is not catchable.

Ask Arron Rodgers about hands to QB's head. I would love to hear Hobbs take on bracket not getting that head around. An yes Trolls Moss pushes off sometimes But Brady don't get one roughing call that payton doesn't get

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The networks want Brett Favre v Peyton Manning so bad they need a moist towelette.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

The thought of fat ba-stard and his punks (Calvin Pace, Bart Scott etc. etc.) using the dolphins practice facility and locker room sickens me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I think that the NFL wants the feel good story Saints vs. the #2 media market Jets.

The Saints win the game by a field goal earning their first Super Bowl and the Jets sell the rest of their high priced tickets in the brand new stadium that they SHARE with the Giants.

The Minnesota vs. Colts would be all about the QB's but I don't think would be the same draw to the casual fan as a Saints/Jets match up.

Don't discount the negative general feelings held nation wide toward the Colts wussing out on perfection in the second to last game of the season.
    The Colts don't seem to have a strong national following yet nor do the Vikings. A Minny/Indy tilt would be an interesting game to me but I don't see it draing a huge TV audience.

Just my 2 cents.