What the jets fans are saying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

Re: What the jets fans are saying

In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : Yeah, I try to put it in perspective when they make me mad, that I'm most likely fighting with a middle school student. I can't wait until this game is over so I can let go of my obsession with obnoxious Jets fans!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]Problem with Pats fans is simple... They want to win the game more then the players do

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to What the jets fans are saying:
    [QUOTE]ShadeTree#55 Totally Addicted     Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Dagobah vCash: 81 If we can't beat them end Brady's career. He can be Mr Mom for Giselle __________________ Endy, si! Chavez, no! Nice huh, no wonder these guys are the worst fans on Earth HRK
    Posted by Harleyroadking99[/QUOTE]

They should be saying "thank God the Bills are so bad or we'd be in last place"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : Problem with Pats fans is simple... They want to win the game more then the players do
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

You're a pathetic little boy aren't you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : Your right man, My bad..4:00 doesn't kill me though. I have the NFL red zone so that will keep me occupied for the early games.Also about Porter.. Was that a tweaked hamstring or did they just use that as an excuse to sit him?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

It wasn't an injury.  Conduct-based, but they are keeping quiet on the details.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Good Morning Gang-Sorry to break up the love fest between pats and Dolphins fans. I see we have a couple of internet tough guys starlight out of beantown again this morning threatening to "beat up"the fans of opposing teams?! Over the internet??! That just about says it all now doesn't it! Nine hole score for Leon yesterday -46-Not my best and certainly not my worst. So what's on your feeble minds today Gang? More trash talking,more defending BB's Blunder,more blaming it on the refs,more conspiracy theories and the like or do you want to discuss football?
    Posted by HiGang[/QUOTE]

Not bad for a par -3 course..Work on the putting and you can bring it down a little.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon....aka mumbbles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]Says here Moss only had 24 yards the last time the Jets dismantled the pats. It also says Brady was on his rear end 23 times.Nothing in here about the Runt(Welker)...he's a non factor anyway.
    Posted by HiGang[/QUOTE]

Says here the Patriots are comfortably leading the division while the Jets are back to their miserable losing ways.  However, I have to hand it to Jets' fans for sticking with their historically awful team year after year.  It takes a lot of commitment to root for such a pathetic team.  How are you celebrating the Jets' fortieth year without a Super Bowl appearance? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Except of course a pats fan on this board this week hoped Ray Lewis would take Peyton Manning out by the knees this week.

Every fan base seems to have them.  I'm sure Indy has theirs too. 

Best not to be surprised.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Except of course a pats fan on this board this week hoped Ray Lewis would take Peyton Manning out by the knees this week. Every fan base seems to have them.  I'm sure Indy has theirs too.  Best not to be surprised.
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

I would not like to see Lewis (or Suggs) purposefully blow up Manning's knees this weekend. That would be wrong.

Now . . .  if space aliens were to come down and abduct Manning right in the middle of the game, I could get behind that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Hey do you think Brady will be pointing at the next defensive player that falls down about 3 feet in front of him looking for the flag?
    Posted by HiGang[/QUOTE]

Better you ask how many men will be pointing at your mom tonight saying "that's the ugliest crackho to ever lean against a lamp post"