What was the point of Brady re structuring his deal for it to be more cap friendly now if

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

What was the point of Brady re structuring his deal for it to be more cap friendly now if

the Pats aren't going to make a splash in F/A? Something has to be in the works or else Brady is going to be very annoyed that he is earning less than he could and he has been given a weaker team than last year. We also had Kraft stating they are going to spend to the cap.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: What was the point of Brady re structuring his deal for it to be more cap friendly now if

because if he didn't robert kraft would have traded him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: What was the point of Brady re structuring his deal for it to be more cap friendly now if

Honestly, there are still plenty of players out there who can fill needs. People here are just overreacting to the loss of Welker and are anxious for the Pats to do something. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

They're going to go after at least one big FA Wideout I think. I think they'll probably draft D. I can see them making moves for Cribbs, and maybe Jennings. I can also see them going after Heyward Bey if he can be had on the cheap. Obviously if they go for all 3 (or Amendola if not Cribbs) they will be cutting ties with Lloyd as well. There's a lot of possibilities out there, but the one thing that is for damn sure is that Brady's gonna get someone for his money.