What was the team's record this time last year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

What was the team's record this time last year?

If we win this Rams game we'll have an identical record.....just saying!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: What was the team's record this time last year?

hit him right in the hands.  such a horrid pass

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

What was last years schedule after they were 5-3?   Did they have to play a single decent QB in the 2nd half of the season? As I recall,  the team lucked out playing against backup QBs and scrubs.

I see at least  2 more losses this year, against the Texans and 49ers.  Last year we could see the Pats running the table in 2nd half. The defense is worse than last year.  No game is an easy W for the Pats this year,  not when they make every QB look like Joe Montana and Dan Marino.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah the pats did do very well but Brady overthrew Welker in the SB. So last year was a failure...again

[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY?????????  You like the Jests, but think last year was a failure for the Patriots?  LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, yeah, I'm back.  Turns out this site also has the best posters as well as the worst.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, yeah, I'm back.  Turns out this site also has the best posters as well as the worst.  

[/QUOTE]

Welcome back and thanks.  I just won the office pool on how long it would take you to return this time.  :) :) :)

This board is just so infectious or should I say addictive.  Much tougher to quit than to stop smoking.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah the pats did do very well but Brady overthrew Welker in the SB. So last year was a failure...again

[/QUOTE]

Beats having 43 years of failure!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Of course, this year the two best teams we play (Houston and SF) are still to come, after week 8 last year the never play another team that finished over .500! This year, the start of the season was supposed to be the easier part of the schedule outside of B-more.

13. This post has been removed.