What will most likely happen if the Jets win the superbowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

What will most likely happen if the Jets win the superbowl?

Stay strong pats fans.  What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

If the pats weren't pumped yesterday you bet they'll be for next season.  The Hoodie won't forget this.

The Empire will strike back with swift and cruel hand of vengence.

Don't let the Jet trolls affect you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Reasons why we as pats fans should root for the jets to win the SB

In Response to Reasons why we as pats fans should root for the jets to win the SB:
    [QUOTE]Stay strong pats fans.  What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. If the pats weren't pumped yesterday you bet they'll be for next season.  The Hoodie won't forget this. The Empire will strike back with swift and cruel hand of vengence. Don't let the Jet trolls affect you.
    Posted by calchu7[/QUOTE]

Sorry, can't do it. If the Steelers don't take them out, hopefully GB will.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I'm rooting for the rapist, sorry. At least his crime is only alleged.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

It was kind of said in Jest to help fans with the post-game Monday hangover.

If the Jets make it to the SB, I won't be watching.

In Response to Re: Reasons why we as pats fans should root for the jets to win the SB:
    [QUOTE]the first half of this post i can get on board with...but actually wanting the jets to win it all? no freakin way, no how, never...i would rather watch pitt win #3 this decade and listen to years of brady and big ben comparisons than EVER see the jets win the super bowl. scumbags like cromartie, tomlinson, bart, braylon, etc do not deserve to be champions after the way they have disrespected the game and their opponents. and we wont even get into the trolls. i credit the jets for playing a great game beating the pats fair and square, but thats where it stops. hopefully karma really does exist and lose....then next year we can start all over again at 0-0.
    Posted by HOFFBURGER[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

Who's the rapist?

In Response to Re: Reasons why we as pats fans should root for the jets to win the SB:
    [QUOTE]I'm rooting for the rapist, sorry. At least his crime is only alleged.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Route for the Jets - Not here. Hopefully Pitt. will destroy them. Then Go Packers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

Can't think of one. I'm going Da Beeeaaaaahhhs. Hopin RATS get crushed by Squeelers. Then Packers win. Best I can do...

PATRIOTS BABY !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from War-Eagle. Show War-Eagle's posts

My four favorite football teams are The New England Patriots, The Auburn Tigers, whoever is playing bama and whoever is playing the jets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

are you kidding me ?

No F#$%ing way am I supporting these slime b@!!s 

Not after their classy and gracious post game comment - "Pats cannot stop a nosebleed "

I am the biggest Steelers fan next weekend !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

No can do, calchu.....  the Jets may be the team that beat the Pats, but, not a team to root for no matter what.  I'd like to see GB win it all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Reasons why we as pats fans should root for the jets to win the SB : Sorry, can't do it. If the Steelers don't take them out, hopefully GB will.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

with ya nizzy all the way. two words to sum up what I hope Pittsburg does to the jets..............snot bubbles!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

I wish I could go back and change the title of this thread.

Personally I'm not rooting for the Jets either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from poroz. Show poroz's posts

Re: What will most likely happen if the Jets win the superbowl?

In Response to What will most likely happen if the Jets win the superbowl?:
    [QUOTE]Stay strong pats fans.  What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. If the pats weren't pumped yesterday you bet they'll be for next season.  The Hoodie won't forget this. The Empire will strike back with swift and cruel hand of vengence. Don't let the Jet trolls affect you.
    Posted by calchu7[/QUOTE]

Boy, what have you been smoking?  We, the Steelers won't let you get that far........:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

They will talk incessantly!  Oh, wait........... they already do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pbriam. Show Pbriam's posts

The Jets are by far the best thing to happen to the NFL this year.  Why do you think the Jets/Pats game was the highest rated divisional playoff in the league in 14 years?  They have created interest like no other team and Rex Ryan is a personality that is sorely lacking in the league and the nation is drinking it up like water in the desert.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: What will most likely happen if the Jets win the superbowl?:
    [QUOTE]The Jets are by far the best thing to happen to the NFL this year.  Why do you think the Jets/Pats game was the highest rated divisional playoff in the league in 14 years?  They have created interest like no other team and Rex Ryan is a personality that is sorely lacking in the league and the nation is drinking it up like water in the desert.
    Posted by Pbriam[/QUOTE]

Really?  There is a poll going on here in Dallas about who they want to see in the Super Bowl.  Steelers/ Packers are winning by a land slide.  It was Pats/Packers previously.
    No one here wants to see the Jerks.
    They talked forever on how rude the Yankee fans were here and Cliff Lee vowed he would never play for the Yanks because they insulted his wife.  Guess you couldn't buy that.
    The Jerks are a classless organization along with their fans.
    They aren't going any where.  Counting: 41 years and still not playing with a full deck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pbriam. Show Pbriam's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What will most likely happen if the Jets win the superbowl? : Really?  There is a poll going on here in Dallas about who they want to see in the Super Bowl.  Steelers/ Packers are winning by a land slide.  It was Pats/Packers previously. No one here wants to see the Jerks. They talked forever on how rude the Yankee fans were here and Cliff Lee vowed he would never play for the Yanks because they insulted his wife.  Guess you couldn't buy that. The Jerks are a classless organization along with their fans. They aren't going any where.  Counting: 41 years and still not playing with a full deck.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pbriam. Show Pbriam's posts

Your post implies that the world begins and ends in Dallas.  I note that you did not respond to my fact based comment that this was the highest rated Divisional playoff game in 14 years.  Why do you think that was the case - because nobody wanted to see the Jets?

I think the Jets have created a buzz in the NFL that hasn't been seen in quite some time.  Don't know why you're calling the Jet fans classless.  What did one ever do to you?  By the way, Jet fans tend to be Met fans more often than Yankee fans as both originated from Long Island.  Then again not sure what the Cliff Lee incidents had to do with the Jets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Your post implies that the world begins and ends in Dallas.  I note that you did not respond to my fact based comment that this was the highest rated Divisional playoff game in 14 years.  Why do you think that was the case - because nobody wanted to see the Jets? I think the Jets have created a buzz in the NFL that hasn't been seen in quite some time.  Don't know why you're calling the Jet fans classless.  What did one ever do to you?  By the way, Jet fans tend to be Met fans more often than Yankee fans as both originated from Long Island.  Then again not sure what the Cliff Lee incidents had to do with the Jets.
    Posted by Pbriam[/QUOTE]

I mentioned Dallas (Arlington) because that is where the SB is being played.  The general consensus is that people from NY are loud mouthed and rude. Your classy coach and team exemplifies that. 
    Did you ever think the game was highly viewed because the world wanted to see the trash mouths extinguished?   I know that was the feeling here.  People don't take kindly to players threatening other players careers.  Not decent folks any way.  But, if that's what makes your juices flow............  
    It's funny how quiet you are now except for still jabbering about the Pats.
    Do you not know you are about to play a team that wants to kick your a@@.?
    Why are you not employing the same tactics now if it's so great for Football? Huh?  Go sell your fertilizer some where else.  We're not buying it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

If the Jets win the superbowl ,  I will suspect some big changes during the Pats offseason.  Bill , the team, and the fans will be so upset that the Jet win the Superbowl at Dallas.

After one of Pats's rivalries and enemies the Colts had beaten  the Pats in the AFC Championship in 06 and  won their first superbowl, Bill changed many things in the offseason like getting Welker and Moss.  It created 16-0 season and a Superbowl appearence.

Bill will not let this defeat go if the Jets win the Superbowl. He will make his team better and punish the Jets and  Mr. foot feitish.

The rivalry of Pats and Jets will continue. The AFC East will be like an apocalypse war between the two teams. Pats will get their revenge and it is not pretty for the Jets.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

You're exactly right.  Everyone wanted to see the Jets lose.

Go around to the other team's message boards, and I'll bet you'll find anti-Jet fans everywhere except for NYJ and NYG boards.

Trash talking is ok, but the Jets take it way too far.

[QUOTE]Your post implies that the world begins and ends in Dallas.  I note that you did not respond to my fact based comment that this was the highest rated Divisional playoff game in 14 years.  Why do you think that was the case - because nobody wanted to see the Jets? I think the Jets have created a buzz in the NFL that hasn't been seen in quite some time.  Don't know why you're calling the Jet fans classless.  What did one ever do to you?  By the way, Jet fans tend to be Met fans more often than Yankee fans as both originated from Long Island.  Then again not sure what the Cliff Lee incidents had to do with the Jets.
    Posted by Pbriam[/QUOTE]