What will the defensive scheme be to deal with Gonzalez?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdawg. Show jdawg's posts

What will the defensive scheme be to deal with Gonzalez?

How do you think the Pat's D will approach this and the Falcon's offense in general this week?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: What will the defensive scheme be to deal with Gonzalez?

slap a pair of these on him and it might hold him to 8 or 9 catches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Actually, Guyton has the speed but not the strength to stay with him, Thomas has the strength but not speed. I see these two combining to try to stop him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

I think Guyton will be pivital. He showed last week that he is a legitimate starter. This week he needs to step it up even more.

The safeties will also be a critical part of the game plan. Meriweather and Sanders will have their hands full, and I expect that McGowan will get a fair mount of snaps. I sure wish Chung would get some snaps, but I don't think this is the game to throw him to the wolves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: What will the defensive scheme be to deal with Gonzalez?:
    [QUOTE]Actually, Guyton has the speed but not the strength to stay with him, Thomas has the strength but not speed. I see these two combining to try to stop him.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]
     hey harley, we should use this scheme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V-VgRqsEcg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdawg. Show jdawg's posts

I don't see man to man. I was thinking maybe a safety brought up to dbl, letting (forcing) the corners play man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdawg. Show jdawg's posts

Actually, I think employing the curly shuffle--as difficult as it is counter, will in this case put too much pressure on our d-line to get to the apple pie, forcing the linebackers to dbl up on the water bucket above the door.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

you got that right.