What's Luck got to do with it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

What's Luck got to do with it.

Every Super Bowl Team gets lucky during the year.There are some idiot fans in New England, that feel if the Pats do not win in a blowout, it's not good enough for them. Was the Tuck Rule Lucky, without it there is no Patriot Dynasty.Alot of fans were unhappy the Pats didn't play well last Night. Guess what, so are the players on this team. Pats not playing well and still winning "thats a good thing". In 07 we got lucky against the Ravens to keep the 16-0 alive. Scoring twice in 76 seconds is not Lucky it's what great Teams do.Did you see San Diego barely win, Pittsburgh is famous for winning at the End, how about Josh McDaniels and his Broncos was that Luck. All the Lucky teams are 1-0. Would you rather have the Pats Blow everyone out early in the Year,and lose in the Big Game.Let the Defense Gel the Offense will become unstoppable again. There are several Teams that have a legit shot this year. Even Vegas believes in the Pats!Remember 03 and 04 this will be a great year for the Pats. Did't we lose 31-0 against the Bills in 03 what happened that Season. Let's hope the Pats are LUCKY this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Re: What's Luck got to do with it.

What's luck got to do with last nights pats game?

That's simple...Everything!Did you watch the game?Are you saying luck didn't play a role?
    You face painters are really something!LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Luck is a factor in EVERY NFL game. Good and bad. Sometimes it's spread evenly, others clearly not (ex. Super Bowl 40). Most would say the David Tyree catch in AZ was luck. That type of fourth quarter "luck" won the Steelers a Lombardi a few short months ago! But I can understand where you're coming from, Leon. Every time NE wins you think it's luck. Everybody is lucky...except you. That is your problem, you cannot stand living with the truth. And as a Jests fan there is only ONE bitter truth...your sorry franchise HASN'T WON ANYTHING IN 40 FREAKING YEARS!!! So the rest of the world must be lucky. Especially your successful arch-rivals from NE! I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a pathetic moron! Let it go! The Jests s u c k, deal with it! Get a job. Meanwhile the team you love to hate will try and "luck" their way to the SB!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

My my somebody p eed in Bubby's Cornflakes this morning!

Hey at least you realize that I was right and that the pats got super LUCKY last night.
    Yeah you know the Jets may not have won anything in awhile but at least they can say that they didn't have to cheat to win!Your guys can't say that on the football field or the baseball field.

But this is a thread about LUCK and not cheating.I'm giving odds that the pats don't go 8 and 8...any takers??

Deep breaths Bubby-It's a sports forumWink!