What's Quite Clear

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

What's Quite Clear

is that every team in the league can be exploited to some degree, I don't see a single team this year that has really stood out.  It's a bit pointless to be making judgements this early on, but I sense a bit of doom and gloom over this loss.  I still predict big things this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: What's Quite Clear

I agree, good post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: What's Quite Clear

I would agree that there doesn't appear to be a "dominant" team, but then, you can't really tell after only three games. It seems to me the "doom and gloom" is more a result of how the Pats lost, rather than that they lost.

If the Bills come out and stand toe-to-toe and win the slugfest, you take your hat off to them and you go about your business . . .  but when you blow a three-touchdown lead and showcase (yet again) a remarkable inability to even impede -- let alone stop -- a marginal opponent, there's cause for concern. I think the attitude stems more from expectations than results. Folks look at the changes on defense and expect it to be different . . .   and it isn't.

That . . .  and let's face it, as Pats fans, we've become spoiled. What has it been . . .   eight years since Buffalo had beaten New England. I'd be willing to bet you there's somebody on this board right now who'd never seen it happen before yesterday.