What's The Most Intimidating Mascot-(an amusing thread sideshow)?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

What's The Most Intimidating Mascot-(an amusing thread sideshow)?

To ALL:

~I'm gonna have to go with "The Patriot."  Although, A Patriot only gets one single musket-shot before having to painfully reload for the next 15 minutes, it simply has to be The Patriot, if not by anything else than default...  Obviously, It can't be a "Colt"...By The Colts own insignia of a horseshoe, We perceive clear evidence that A "Colt" is a beast of burden, which has been whipped into submission by Man  (The Colts might as well rename themselves The Indianapolis Pony Rides for that matter, and get similiar effect).  See, What is a Patriot, except but a 'Man'?  Mankind has tamed beast, nature, his environement...Man Rules This Earth. 

~...Therefore, Dolphins, Eagles, Seahawks...ALL Tamed, Hunted or otherwise, by MAN...and ALL out.  Lions, Panthers and Bears are clearly far tougher than a mere Seahawk...but in the end, are mere 3-ring circus sideshows.  "What about a Pirate in the form of a Buccaneer or a Raider," you inevitably ask?  ALL hunted, incarcerated, or hung by the scaffolds into extinction In none other than Colonial Times (see-Patriot) or just prior.  Jets?  Made by man...Stationary Objects if not FOR man.  Now, Who's Left?  "Buffalo Bill(s)?"  I'm not even sure IF that's suppossed to mean The Buffalo Animal or The Man, Buffalo Bill...If it's a man, then it's carne-freak who died penniless and had none of The Unity entailed within The Patriots.  "49ers?"  Please...Poor dreamers who died with broken backs for materialistic gluttony, imbeciles.  "Steelers" are tough (and had short life spans) but have togetherness (if they're unionized, that is), But have zero sort of overall cause.  No type of dogmatic perserverance or the fanatical devotion which comes along with it...

Finally, The ONLY mascots whom could possibly stand up to The Patriots are The Saints and The Titans.  Yea lol, "The Titans"...magical godheads from a dead civilization, real scarry in modern times.  And "The Saints?"  Well most who become canonized, Are peace loving passificist beatniks (Mother Theresa doesn't quite instill fear in one's heart).  Joan of Ark suppossedly was involved with The 100 year War for The French, but c'mon, I don't mean to sound chauvenist...No Military Training, they kept her on the sidelines.  

~So in the end, It really has to be "The Patriots" who are the most awe-inspiring, intimidating, and formidable of ALL The NFL Mascots.  Again gotta be a form of "Man", so no animal will suffice (well perhaps if one was named, "The Great White Crocophant"-which is a Shark riding on an elephant's back which has crocodiles for feet...just tramplin' and chowin' on everything in it's path).  So The Patriot it is...I mean, unless some city comes up with "The Sacramento Black Op Navy Seals."  'Til then, We got it made...    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Re: What's The Most Intimidating Mascot-(an amusing thread sideshow)?

Well, lthough he may not be initmidating or in football, IMO the best mascot is the philly fanatic. He puts on a show and is hilarious.  He's worth a trip to Philly. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Well, lthough he may not be initmidating or in football, IMO the best mascot is the philly fanatic. He puts on a show and is hilarious.  He's worth a trip to Philly."

Does he cuss, drink and try to start brawls with oppossing team's fans who are alone or in groups smaller than the one he is in?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Laz.... very creative and original post....you missed the cowboys and vikes... both exctinct!

GO PATS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i think the chiefs and the redskins would be hard to handle

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

This guy is just creepy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Thanx LTP.  Now Harley, THAT mascot would be terrifying (plus, he could swindle The Patriots out of their Colonial Greenbacks with unresistable Meal Deals and make Us all fat and lazy).  Sirpinochle-lol...and I'm a full, massive 1/8th Lakota.  But lucky for most of us that the rest of our forefathers (i.e. The Patriots) brought the white man's diseases, and they kept spillin' and spillin' off the boats.  And before this, when The Indians outnumbered the colonials, The Colonials simply made cryptically worded treatises to break later on...we call that Thanksgiving.  But now that you bring it Sirponchle, There's "The Cowboys" to reckon with (pun intended).  Better weaponry, same dominance over beast...hmm.  I'm sorta at a loss on this one, Anybody?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Few people know of the Rhode Island school of design mascot.

Stay clear of this hellion gentlemen!