What's up with Brady's hair?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: What's up with Brady's hair?

Well, it seems as if all the females on the board think he looks good in the haircut and all the males want him to cut his hair. 

I think Tom would rather be appealing to the ladies than the not-ladies. So I guess his cut is a win. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

fashion-conscious people grow the hair over the ear. they like that cut-uncut look. did  you all not know this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

I think it's effin gorgeous!
    But bald is beautiful, too - on the right man

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: What's up with Brady's hair?:
    He kind of has this style going for him - which by the way he's a little old for and unfortunately goes a little too well with his man purse!
    Posted by deluxbury

it definately has a justin beiebr look to it... lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

He s letting it grow until he wins another Super Bowl--don't laugh, he told me so.
    Posted by NEGAME

if thats true and as long as it is now ...it will be halfway down his back....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Brady's Strength and ability are derived from his hair. His biggest problem last year was that he let Delilah Bundchen tell him to cut it. I'd like to see him grow a full beard too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

eWhite: A beard would be mint...  Wait a minute, did I just say mint?  That adjective is out of date as his hair style is! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4teamer. Show 4teamer's posts

Hilarious! Thanks guys I needed a good laugh today!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Hilarious! Thanks guys I needed a good laugh today!
    Posted by 4teamer

Nothing like a good laugh once in a while!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

I agree that his hair style would go GREAT with a beard...  Although seeing how I grow my Patriots beard every year (this will be year 6), I might be a little biased.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Ok, this is completely off topic but am I the only one that thinks Giselle is nasty looking?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attracted to fat women. But there is a certain point were a woman is too skinny.

For example: My girlfriend is a size 4 and was a size 0 in high school. Almost no fat on her. But she has an killer body. An incredible butt, and curves. She looks like a woman- not a 14 year old boy.

I just don't get the supermodel thing. Even most of the ones with good facial bone structure aren't pretty because their faces are so sunken in they look like crackheads. I just don't get how some people can find these women attractive.

Am I the only one that doesn't think a woman that looks like a really tall prepubescent boy, is sexy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

fashion-conscious people grow the hair over the ear. they like that cut-uncut look. did  you all not know this?
    Posted by sirpinochle

Fashion-conscious people?

You mean those people who can't get dressed or leave the house or think for themselves unless their "up to the minute, hair today, gone tomorrow, fly-by-night" look is approved by some deuschebag (or . . . as is more likely . . .   a collection of deuschebags) from some place the idiot in question will likely never visit?

Are those the people who concern you?

The fashion-conscious people?

I can't even imagine how much fun that must be for you on a football forum.

You go girl!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Tom has dove deep into the metrosexual pool.
    That's how he rolls these days. I bet the huddle smells good. Vanilla or cinnamon ?
    It reminds me of the scene from "Trading Places" when Winthorp's girlfriend is sitting next to the bums in the police station. She pulls out that little bottle of perfume and sprays one. I wonder if Tom does that to the linemen ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Tom has dove deep into the metrosexual pool. That's how he rolls these days. I bet the huddle smells good. Vanilla or cinnamon ? It reminds me of the scene from "Trading Places" when Winthorp's girlfriend is sitting next to the bums in the police station. She pulls out that little bottle of perfume and sprays one. I wonder if Tom does that to the linemen ?
    Posted by rochfan

I love that scene.

"Is that your purse?"

"That's a nice purse."

Hilarious

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to What's up with Brady's hair? : He's prematurely going bald....so, I'm sure he does whatever he can do . at least it's not a comb-over..........................yet :)
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Agree.  My wife said the same.  When he has a buzz-cut you can clearly see that his hair line is receding.  So this new style is a sort of quasi comb-over to the front.  Hey,  Giselle is a supermodel.  She can't be seen with some bald dude.  No offense to any of you who are hair deficient.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: What's up with Brady's hair? : Fashion-conscious people? You mean those people who can't get dressed or leave the house or think for themselves unless their "up to the minute, hair today, gone tomorrow, fly-by-night" look is approved by some deuschebag (or . . . as is more likely . . .   a collection of deuschebags) from some place the idiot in question will likely never visit? Are those the people who concern you? The fashion-conscious people? I can't even imagine how much fun that must be for you on a football forum. You go girl!
    Posted by p-mike

Deuschebag?  Was that just to get by the moderators or is it the German version?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

He s letting it grow until he wins another Super Bowl--don't laugh, he told me so.
    Posted by NEGAME

LOL, your pictures not that skanky

in regards to TB's hair. WhoTF cares. he's a grown adult and can wear his hair the way he wants, the only person he ahs to please is Giselle, on the football field he has to please the coach.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: What's up with Brady's hair? : The REALLY disturbing part of this picture is the fact that he's sitting with Kobe Bryants dad. C'mon Tommy show some Boston loyalty..at least in public!
    Posted by KellieMB

WhoTF cares. You think he'd be sitting next to Larry Bird? maybe those were the tickets seating assignments,quit deriding TB over something stupid.