Whats wrong with Brady???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

Whats wrong with Brady???

The Broncos game was the worst I've ever seen Brady play ...He was missing receivers all night  !!I don't think he threw once to Moss that was close ...Between the way Brady played and the completions that Karl Orton was making all day while sitting on his couch this game effort was horrible !!! If Welker didn't play the Broncos wouild have really embarrased the Patriots  !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Whats wrong with Brady???

They did really embarrass the Patriots, flip.

I will be interested to hear how another one of these high-school offenses had the games pre-eminent defensive genius scratching his head and calling time-out all day. The Pats were able to contain Ryan and Flacco by applying pressure. Orton, on the other hand, was allowed to enjoy a leisurely dinner and check his messages in the pocket for most of the game.

That, and Brady's usual disappearing act against Denver were too much to overcome. Denver kept trying to hand the game to the Pats and the Pats kept not taking it. Very disappointing. I said earlier in the week that we would know a lot more about one of these teams when this game was over, and although technically that is correct, this is not at all what I had in mind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Whats wrong with Brady???:
    [QUOTE]The Broncos game was the worst I've ever seen Brady play ...He was missing receivers all night  !!I don't think he threw once to Moss that was close ...Between the way Brady played and the completions that Karl Orton was making all day while sitting on his couch this game effort was horrible !!! If Welker didn't play the Broncos wouild have really embarrased the Patriots  !!
    Posted by flip781[/QUOTE]

Hey flipper I'm not sure how much you know about football but there's enough blame to go around today.  Imagine if ghost made that FG or 23 knew how to cover or our unknown offensive coordinator knew how to call a game.

Heck calling tails on the flip would of been nice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

In Response to Re: Whats wrong with Brady???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Whats wrong with Brady??? : Hey flipper I'm not sure how much you know about football but there's enough blame to go around today.  Imagine if ghost made that FG or 23 knew how to cover or our unknown offensive coordinator knew how to call a game. Heck calling tails on the flip would of been nice.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE] k-max ..Brady missed 3 passes that were guaranteed touchdowns !! I am not blaming the loss of the game on Brady ...it was ... a team loss ....The pass rush was non-exiistant letting a very ordinary quarterback play like a super star......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Game speed

I saw the throw that hit Dawkins in the back and Brady should have seen the coverage the way Welker did and hit him in stride for 30+yds and possibly a touchdown.  

Instead, Brady fired a bullet that fell incomplete while Welker lamented the fact that he was standing by himself with nothing but green space between him and the end zone.

His mechanics are coming back.  He just needs more playing time.

3-2 isn't the end of the world, but avoiding 3-3 against another AFC team next week is imperative.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

[QUOTE]Game speed I saw the throw that hit Dawkins in the back and Brady should have seen the coverage the way Welker did and hit him in stride for 30+yds and possibly a touchdown.   Instead, Brady fired a bullet that fell incomplete while Welker lamented the fact that he was standing by himself with nothing but green space between him and the end zone. His mechanics are coming back.  He just needs more playing time. 3-2 isn't the end of the world, but avoiding 3-3 against another AFC team next week is imperative.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

PLEASE....................HE'S HAD TRAINING CAMP, 4 PRE-SEAON GAMES AND 4 REGULAR SEASON GAMES!!!!! NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

Brady is a wuss! Trade the bum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Brady's too good to be missing so many open receivers. The second half he had a complete meltdown.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Whats wrong with Brady??? : Hey flipper I'm not sure how much you know about football but there's enough blame to go around today.  Imagine if ghost made that FG or 23 knew how to cover or our unknown offensive coordinator knew how to call a game. Heck calling tails on the flip would of been nice.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

Vince did call tails. I think you meant heads. :)