what's wrong with Steve Wyche?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

what's wrong with Steve Wyche?

"Burress would be great addition to Brady's bunch

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Burress end up with the New England Patriots. They've had a history of acquiring veteran players, like a Fred Taylor, from time to time. Burress also could provide them the big-bodied edge receiver who would further diversify the offense and give them someone to physically measure up against some of the AFC East's bigger and talented cornerbacks.

New England is the type of organization that would support Burress as he transitions back into society and the NFL. Burress wouldn't be asked to do too much right away, either. From Burress' perspective, an opportunity to play with Tom Brady probably would seem quite appealing."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82030f73/article/where-will-burress-play-next-its-a-perplaxing-question?module=HP_cp2

wow i definately don't think he is pats material!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: what's wrong with Steve Wyche?

or from Tom Brady's perspective an opportunity to play with Burress would be quite appalling

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

No way I see PB as a Patriot....I don't care if he plays great elsewhere either...HE is not someone i'd enjoy seeing on the pats team....Bring back Randy WAY before adding that clown!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

he was an overrated player when he was in his prime.  ill pass on him, so will the pats

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I am in the minority I guess. While I dont think Plax would be an all pro i think he could be a solid big WR, and I wouldn't mind seeing him come here ala Corey Dillon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

corey dillon never shot himself in the foot. (literally)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonMex2. Show RonMex2's posts

Burress??? No way...Steve Smith is the answer....saw good video on him at http://60maxpowero.com/draftermath4.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

The Patriots like guys with a lot of intelligence. Plax shot himself in the leg with a firearm he was carrying in a club.....I don't see the fit there.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

He was smart enough to smoke us on that fade in the Super Bowl we didn't win.  I would take him.  What he cant outrun, he can just outjump.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

He wasn't the first guy to smoke Ellis Hobbs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

It's just wishful thinking as Burress will be playing for the Eagles