What's your 2014 Forum Resolution

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What's your 2014 Forum Resolution

I will refrain from calling Nink....Dink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Re: What's your 2014 Forum Resolution

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

conitnue to make fun of rusty and embarass him every day.  He gets so frustrated reading my posts.....lol. He's still the only poster who claims that I'm Bustchise - but, then, again - I guess it's easier on his fragile mind to believe that I'm Buschise vs. being wrong....lol Laughing

[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE BUSTCHISE  OH TURD BLOSSOMED ONE....

"you wanna go where everybody knows your name"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I will continue to be an ole faart....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will refrain from calling Nink....Dink

[/QUOTE]

please don't.... I find it very funny

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Report rusty and nitwit anytime they deride, use foul language or disparaging names to fellow board members

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

1366x768

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1366x768

[/QUOTE]

quality

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Report rusty and nitwit anytime they deride, use foul language or disparaging names to fellow board members

Oh conspiracy maniac, and I thought you cared...LMAO @ U

"Get the AR-15's to the ramparts boys, them thar mexicans and other browned skin fellas are comin' for ar women folk!"

[/QUOTE]

I got one for you.... Stop with the pictures, images, and logos....  Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Get the AR-15's to the ramparts boys, them thar mexicans and other browned skin fellas are comin' for ar women folk!"

[/QUOTE]

I live by MLK's doctrine: I don't judge by the color of their skin, but  by the content of their character.

As for the mexicans, well, their not Americans, if they're here illigeally it's our duty to protect our borders  and return them to their wasteland.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol. Well, you wouldn't be the first or last. I'm sure there are many people who do.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, you always stay within the realms of deceny, even though they still call you a jets troll and disparage you with name calling.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got one for you.... Stop with the pictures, images, and logos....  Laughing

[/QUOTE]

I got one for you..

Now go have a good cry...and maybe a better comeback than the last one...sheesh

[/QUOTE]

Huh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I will dedicate 99 % of my posts telling all who will listen that BB doesn't know talent.

Hopefully I can join the 4 man club of "Pats fans" (wink wink) who have exposed BB as just some know nothing riding Brady's coat tails.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I will post drunk more often

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

continue to be a pain in the a s s female, who will continue to post on here whether you like it or not.!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Mine is to stop going so easy on Rusty for his filthy lies and demented deceptions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will dedicate 99 % of my posts telling all who will listen that BB doesn't know talent.

Hopefully I can join the 4 man club of "Pats fans" (wink wink) who have exposed BB as just some know nothing riding Brady's coat tails.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, join up with Mike Reiss who called him a mediocre drafter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

continue to be a pain in the a s s female, who will continue to post on here whether you like it or not.!!!

[/QUOTE]

+1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will post drunk more often

[/QUOTE]

This is doable