When did it start? The downfall...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

When did it start? The downfall...

I think it all started when Samuel was not signed? He was a shut down corner and you need that in this league...

I also think the fact that we have not gotten quality coaches back in here hurt a lot as well...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostnfn. Show Bostnfn's posts

Re: When did it start? The downfall...

No to mention that we havent developed a running game, and we have a quarterback that has, in recent years, become the definition of a primadonna.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Is Martz still out there?  We need an offensive Coordinator....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

I still think Samuel killed us -

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

In Response to Re: When did it start? The downfall...:
    [QUOTE]I still think Samuel killed us -
    Posted by Patriotsftball[/QUOTE]Yes he couldn't hold onto the interception. Aside from that he was by no means a shut down corner like Law. If he was he would have been on Burress instead of Hobbs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradysbgstfan. Show bradysbgstfan's posts

I'd go so far as to say when we lost Crennel and Weiss, we haven't WON a super bowl since they're departures. Just saying...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

February 7th 2005

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Based on what I am hearing - It seems like we need COACHES!!!!!

It's all in the play calling...Maybe it's not our defense? Let's face it - Long situations we rush THREE????? Maybe we need to send a few more when this is the situation!!!!!

On offense we need a few screens and draws....Again..PLAY CALLING!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

This Team flat out hasn't made a game changing play in four years! anyone wanna say they have just email me at BBsucksarsseeee@hotmail.com, I will gladly debate the fact that BB coached teams have  S U C ked, for the last four years