When did this become a Jets board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

When did this become a Jets board?

Just wondering, there are more Jets threads than Pats threads. What gives?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: When did this become a Jets board?

Apparently It's a Colts' board, since the mods protect the weasel that haunts this place at every turn.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rkarp1. Show Rkarp1's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Just wondering, there are more Jets threads than Pats threads. What gives?

You do have the option of not reading the postings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Same division as the Pats so they are relevant to this forum. 

Plus it's just too much fun making fun of them. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Apparently It's a Colts' board, since the mods protect the weasel that haunts this place at every turn.

Why is he still here when it's pretty obvious that the rivalry is over? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Why is he still here when it's pretty obvious that the rivalry is over? 

He seeks for us to affirm that Manning is better than Brady. Problem is, even if we did that for him, he would still know in his gut that Brady is better.

At least he can enjoy Crazy Rusty slamming Brady every chance he gets here. I'm sure that brings him much satisfaction.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I will take Rusty over Babe"I need attention so i will claim to retire then return every other month"Parilli

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I will take Rusty over Babe"I need attention so i will claim to retire then return every other month"Parilli

Of course you would. More testimony regarding your complete worthlessness is unnecessary.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Babe also doesn't realize that Underpants is actually taking his current stance in that thread to do two things:

1. Show that amount of rings is tied to team, not Gomer's god awful postseason play in his career, overall.

2. To agree with the irrationals that Brady's subpar play is due to our young and inexperienced Ds in 2010, 2011 and about half of 2012, which in turn, is his opp to bash BB.

So, he gets his cake and eats it, too.  See, Underpants is under the category of intelligent troll.

There's a method to the madness.

But, he ain't fooling me.

I expect a LOT more from a heavilu invested offense in an offensive era than I do from an inexperienced, young D that is clearly nowhere near as bad as the media or some fans here have claimed.

I'm well aware of the sniveling troll's agenda, troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"At least he can enjoy Crazy Rusty slamming Brady every chance he gets here. I'm sure that brings him much satisfaction."

It's true underdogg derives great satisfaction from Rusty's constant Brady slamming. That said he was here before Rusty came along and likely to be here after. Underdoogg has somehow decided that this board provides some bizarre meaning to his otherwise purposeless existence. He gets angry when someone makes fun of the lousy city of Indianopolis, try it sometime. 

As for the Jets, well, I think we spend a bit too much time on that topic in here but as a division rival with a history with the Pats that includes BB, spygate, and Parcells, it's obviously a relevant franchise to the Pats and one we love to see slip on its own banana peels. That's not hard to understand.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

The jets fans only have the offseason to run their mouth here, they will be long gone after week one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

The jets fans only have the offseason to run their mouth here, they will be long gone after week one.

It's an annual event.  I may have to go to therapy after seeing the Sanchez pic with that head band thing.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I may have to go to therapy after seeing the Sanchez pic with that head band thing. 

What is that thing called? I've seen it being worn by teenage girls.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

I may have to go to therapy after seeing the Sanchez pic with that head band thing. 

What is that thing called? I've seen it being worn by teenage girls.

I have no idea.  What was he thinking?  I mean when Brady did the goofy hair thing it was his wife's doing. Sanchez has no excuse. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

I have no idea.  What was he thinking?  I mean when Brady did the goofy hair thing it was his wife's doing. Sanchez has no excuse.

Yet the MSM states that Jason Collins came out first. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"At least he can enjoy Crazy Rusty slamming Brady every chance he gets here. I'm sure that brings him much satisfaction."

It's true underdogg derives great satisfaction from Rusty's constant Brady slamming. That said he was here before Rusty came along and likely to be here after. Underdoogg has somehow decided that this board provides some bizarre meaning to his otherwise purposeless existence. He gets angry when someone makes fun of the lousy city of Indianopolis, try it sometime. 

As for the Jets, well, I think we spend a bit too much time on that topic in here but as a division rival with a history with the Pats that includes BB, spygate, and Parcells, it's obviously a relevant franchise to the Pats and one we love to see slip on its own banana peels. That's not hard to understand.

If you walk down the street and a little chihuahua rushes out and starts nipping at your heels you would probably pay attention and even resent the loathsome little cretin, not because it could ever harm you, but because you realize how repugnant it is that such an insignificant and dysfunctional little nuisance could have the overblown sense of its own worth and significance to think it had any chance to harm you or even deserved to have you acknowledge its existence.

That's how the jets are to a Pats' fan. And that's why UD6 is here. A team and fanbase of chihuahuas in the former, and a chihuahua person in the latter. Like the dog, they just think they are a lot more than the very little that they actually are, and they will pester you infinitely until you admit they are worthy. Will never happen.... because they aren't.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Of course you would. More testimony regarding your complete worthlessness is unnecessary.

The majority of the board likes my contributions to this board far more than yours. Not even close.

You just float around and type 6-7 words to instigate or defend your virtual lover, Tom Brady.

^^^ More ravings of a madman. The board and the mods loathe you troll. Or did you think being banned 20+ times was a sign of affection?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

TSpank, imo it is fun to talk smack with Jester fans, and the rivalry of Bos NY is great in all the sports.  I hope the Jets come back strong soon it makes things more interesting for Pat fans.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.