When Free Agency Starts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

When Free Agency Starts

Who would you guys like to see the patriots go after when Free Agency Starts 

Sidney Rice WR(Possible)
    Ricky Williams RB(Very Possible)
    Mike Sims-Walker WR(My Best Pick)
    Tamba Hali OLB(Unrealistic My fav Pick)
    Manny Lawson OLB(Possible)
    Dawan Landry S(Possible)(only if BB decides he is done with Meriweather)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BB-IS-BEST. Show BB-IS-BEST's posts

Re: When Free Agency Starts

Malcolm Floyd
    Matt Roth
    Mike Sims-Walker
    Vincent Jackson
    Lance Moore
    Mathias Kiwanuka

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

the only 2 guys i am looking at are Roth and Lawson, mike sims walker would be a good addition to the list but i highly doubt BB brings in anyone for our WR core.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I've got some depth players I'd like to see but I want a WR and a LB:

LB - Lawson/Roth,  My guess is given the short pre-season, familiarity of BB type of defenses, and similarities to Vrable Roth seems to be the man

WR - Floyd/Sims-Walker,  My guess is it won't be either but Chad Johnson. Johnson is a low risk high reward vet but this is all dependent on how they feel about Tate, Price, and Edelman. If the Pats think they could take over in the next couples years they go the vet route, however, if they don't completely trust their younger core they could get a young high potential WR at a higher cost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I don't see any player in particular that the Pats will go after in FA unless it's a guy they liked in the draft but didn't pick that will add depth to the O or D line/ WR area....no big name vets jump out at me at this time....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

I agree with earlier posts.. that this team could use a LB and a WR but I truly doubt that BB will go after anyone from another team if there is a shortened pre-season. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Of all those mentioned I'd prefer they went after Sidney Rice. When he went to SC down here he was the best WR in the SEC (IMO). He's learned the speed of the pros, and had a great year once he got a QB who could get it to him (Favre). And he's always a threat for the big play, whether a deep throw or a precise one with some YAC. Team him up with Brady and that could be a deadly combo...plus taking a lot of coverage off Welker. I could see BB going for a "deal" to get Chad 85 in, but I like Rice's potential better. As for a LB, there's nobody who really stands out. As for Tamba Hali...well, I doubt it will happen, but I'd love to have him in Foxboro! RB doesn't seem like a position they'd target, they are pretty well stocked there.