When the Pats will win their fourth SB with BB and Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

When the Pats will win their fourth SB with BB and Brady?

They have all the opportunities in their hands and they blew it.

I know people are saying there is always next year.

I don't see it.  The Bengals, the Texans, the Niners, the Lions are examples of a hot team have young players thanks to the draft and talented veterns. It will take less than a year or two for them to win the SB.

Belichick needs to change his philosophy or something  because it is not working.  He needs to spend on TALENT than just "smarts".  He needs to get rid of average players because many teams as I mention in the previous paragraph are going to be better than the Patriots if the trend continues. NFL is changing and he needs to get with the program.

If Mat Patriaca is the defensive coordinator of this season, then Belichick needs to fire him and get a real one.

However, I am glad that McDaniels is back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Re: When the Pats will win their fourth SB with BB and Brady?

where were those teams now? Pats are still playing at top of their game. Brady is worrying me though. Lack of spark in these games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: When the Pats will win their fourth SB with BB and Brady?:
    [QUOTE]where were those teams now? Pats are still playing at top of their game. Brady is worrying me though. Lack of spark in these games.
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]

Not really. You can debate that they have a easy schudele and they were lucky to beat the Ravens which they are a better team.

Brady? Brady is okay. It is Belichick that everyone should be worry. he is the head coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Pats can't be a one man show!  The D needs to step up and support the O like it has in the past.  We didn't see any fantastic plays, really, on the part of the Pats yesterday like we saw with the Giants.  Mattingham catch for example.  Same on the D side.. where was their "WOW" play?  Once again, the Giants had the play everyone is talking about whic helped them win that game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]Pats can't be a one man show!  The D needs to step up and support the O like it has in the past.  We didn't see any fantastic plays, really, on the part of the Pats yesterday like we saw with the Giants.  Mattingham catch for example.  Same on the D side.. where was their "WOW" play?  Once again, the Giants had the play everyone is talking about whic helped them win that game!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Absoutely.

Belichick use to be very  defensive minded . One of the BIG REASON why they won. Not just Brady but the defensive line, the explosive running game,  and speical teams.

Next season: spend money to get playmakers!! on defense and offense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Please step back, smack yourself and realize we are once again loaded in the draft and have cap room to spend on FA's. We still have the best QB in the game, the best coach in the game and a large group of talanted young players on this roster.

If you think its over, jump ship now and go root for those teams you just mentioned...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]Please step back, smack yourself and realize we are once again loaded in the draft and have cap room to spend on FA's. We still have the best QB in the game, the best coach in the game and a large group of talanted young players on this roster. If you think its over, jump ship now and go root for those teams you just mentioned...
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Please.
    We have the draft and FA but don't hold your breath. That is if Belichick spends on the "right players who are playmakers." 

I will be a Patriot before I die but it is certainly being to be over for Belichick and Brady, espeically Brady.

This second loss hurt their legacy until they won their fourth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Not going to happen - the SB 42 loss was this teams Waterloo.....