Where do the Patriots really stand in 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Where do the Patriots really stand in 2010

Hey I know all these high profile moves has everybody thinking why are we (the 4th richest sports team in the world) aren't making any splash.

I think I patriots are in rebuilding phase right now, they aren't even aiming for Lombardi this year. And they value character more than talent, cauz talent alone doesn't win you games its the combo of talent, teamwork and coaching. 

So here is what I think is goona happen we been selecting defensive guys for the last 3 years and I think this year we are going to see one of the best defensive performance from the pats (after the superbowl victory 2004 onwards) This year with infusion of Sergio Kindle (fingers crossed) and under bill belichick personal supervision we goona see a very strong defensive performance.

Offensively
    Randy Moss goona give it all he got(last chance to make more money)
    Bandon Tate (Premier WR from last draft)
    Eldman
    X-factor (You'll see a WR is goona come real late, but wait for it.)

We'll be fine, its goona be an intersting year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Where do the Patriots really stand in 2010

Pete Prisco (CBS)-  "Dolphins and Jets have been aggressive this off-season. Props. But guess what? Pats still best team. Why? tom Brady. It's a QB league."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In Response to Re: Where do the Patriots really stand in 2010:
    Pete Prisco (CBS)-  "Dolphins and Jets have been aggressive this off-season. Props. But guess what? Pats still best team. Why? tom Brady. It's a QB league."
    Posted by Rocky

everything has to balance out, if he has nobody to throw to then what??? if he has no time to throw, then what??? its all about balance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

We'll find out soon enough....it's still so early.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Right now the Patriots are standing out in a parking lot scratching their Azzes in confusion. What's BB gonna do next after stealing Australia's best retired kicker?  Is he going to make a raid on the Shadey Oaks Retirement Home for,  Reed Elfin "IRON MAN" Nilsen? No wait lets go to Hollwood and get Chuck Norris, (They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shiet from anybody.)  No better yet lets hire the Russian Ballet, when Brady throws the ball up they can split leap 32 yards and score every time! Has anyone had Belichick tested for alzheimer's? I think he's flipped his lid!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Why don't you whiners wait until we're down 3 points in a pre-season game before you post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Why don't you whiners wait until we're down 3 points in a pre-season game before you post.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Did you notice they all posted around the same time? Laz was right in his other post. These are all most likely one or two trolls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Right now the Patriots are standing out in a parking lot scratching their Azzes in confusion. What's BB gonna do next after stealing Australia's best retired kicker?  Is he going to make a raid on the Shadey Oaks Retirement Home for,  Reed Elfin "IRON MAN" Nilsen? No wait lets go to Hollwood and get Chuck Norris, ( They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shiet from anybody.)  No better yet lets hire the Russian Ballet, when Brady throws the ball up they can split leap 32 yards and score every time! Has anyone had Belichick tested for alzheimer's? I think he's flipped his lid!
    Posted by Stompper

laughing my *ss off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Posted by themightypatriotz

Dude shut the F Up, we all support our team no matter what, so f, u 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

What I'm saying is patriots are in a very very complex place we could be two players away from Championship game or two years away I'm just saying explain ur thoughts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

We had like the 6th most productive offense in the league last year everyone is stressed out for no reason, we will be fine add a couple more skill players on offense and get healthy we only struggled in the redzone which we can improve when the RB's are healthy and we add another skill player.. Defense will be more matured and gel'd. we have 4 picks in the top 53 lets get real we are doing BIG THINGS in the draft wether it be trade up or down or for free agents ...