Where does Peyton play next year if he leaves Indy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Where does Peyton play next year if he leaves Indy?

In Response to Re: Where does Peyton play next year if he leaves Indy?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where does Peyton play next year if he leaves Indy? : To be fair bub, I don't know that these teams laid down so much as they were simply terrible . . .  in much the way the Chicago Bears were terrible that season. How the hell did so many anemic teams make the playoffs that season? Must have been some kind of wierd Horseshoe Harmonic Convergence, eh?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    hmmm - 13-3 horrible, huh? 

Anyway, if the NFC was the minor league, then ultimately, the colts won the superbowl that year by beating the best competition the AFC had to offer - 9-7 KC, @13-3 Baltimore, 12-4 NE. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

The only way he leaves the Colts if he thinks the team is so screwed up they won't improve while he's still playing.

As for the Jets...I doubt it. He's not going to want to go play for brain addled Rex and the other management morons. Besides with all the money they've tied up in contracts I doubt they could afford him. Anyone know how much up guaranteed Sanchez got?

The Vikings is probably the better guess. Whether or not the possibility of moving to LA would turn Manning off who knows. He may not be cool enough for LA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

I bet he goes to the Vikings if Ziggy can convice him they are moving to Los Angeles within a year or two.