Where is Danny Amendola?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Where is Danny Amendola?

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So f****** what, you're worried about Kraft's money?  He can spend it however he wants.  The choker didn't want to play here.  He's cost his team two games this year.  I'd pay a million just to get rid of a player that costs games.  The fact that they saved enough for a non-choker is just a bonus. 

[/QUOTE]

There is this thing called salary cap, maybe you should look into it.  They paid Amendola $6 million, he has done nothing.  They could have used that money on some good players to help this team get to the promise land. 

This thread is about Amendola, not Welker, can you read?  It looks like Welker has helped his team get to 10-2 with homefield advantage through the playoffs as of right now.  Amendola hasn't helped this team.  Do you think he might?  How?  That is my question.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12, 

No offense but you are beginning to sound desperate and a little pathetic.

Just give it up already and enjoy the rest of the season.  If you can.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are darn right, I am desperate.  Desperate to find out where Amendola is and why he isn't putting up the numbers that Rusty and RallyC said that he would.  RallyC is a fraud. Plain and simple. 

I'm just asking where Amendola is?  Maybe RallyC and Rusty should have got permission from Amendola before they went around tooting his horn for him.  

The Pats are paying $6 million for this guy, he hasn't delivered.  I see this thread as being no different then threads questioning Arrington and the amount the Pats paid him. Do you?

[/QUOTE]

So f****** what, you're worried about Kraft's money?  He can spend it however he wants.  The choker didn't want to play here.  He's cost his team two games this year.  I'd pay a million just to get rid of a player that costs games.  The fact that they saved enough for a non-choker is just a bonus. 

[/QUOTE]

So should have bb get rid of both full defenses that blew the lead in 2 superbowls?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Back to the where is DA question... are you serious??? the guy caught 5 passes and did not drop one. He did not have a wildly great game but he certainly was an important part. He hd a very good game even if he was not flat out spectacular. And actually some of his catches were pretty spectacular.

So why the BS? Just because he is not popping your eye balls out? Give it a rest Sherlock...

[/QUOTE]

5 passes? 

Wow!

That is a very good game in your eyes?

You need new eyes.

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, Stephen Hill had 2 catches for 5 yards or some crap the other day.   Holmes is being paid 10 million to not do anything but moan and groan this year AGAIN.

You are not fooling anyone with your poseur Pats board name of "Uncle Rico".

Your team sucks and is getting worse by the week.  McGloin will probably come in and shred that secondary on Sunday and it will be hilarious to watch. Hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

Why are you changing the subject?  Who cares about the Jets, interesting that you show so much interest in them.  They aren't even a threat, why worry about them?  Looks like TFB12 has called you out on alll the bull S you were dishing out around here about Danny boy when he signed here.  Looks like you were wrong.  Do you have a comment about that?  or will you bring up the Jets or maybe even the Giants as your answer?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Lets gt to fringin point does amendola deserve 6 mil for what he has done so far?hell no

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lets gt to fringin point does amendola deserve 6 mil for what he has done so far?hell no

[/QUOTE]

Of course not. But the same can be said for Vince and Mayo too you stupid little girl. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course not. But the same can be said for Vince and Mayo too you stupid little girl. 

[/QUOTE]

great come back which is none lol except insult poor rally.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Blah, blah, blah!

[/QUOTE]

Hey RallyC, it looks like you are having a meltdown here.  You are losing control of yourself.  Not sure I have ever watched a meltdown like this on an internet forum.  Clearly I am driving you crazy!!  Isn't this why you left the first time? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

I played in the NFL on two different team and in the CFL on one. I wont talk about where for the sake of my personal real life privacy.

The fact is, simply by reading the comtent of our posts that actually address football here, it is clear that I do know the game.

[/QUOTE]

And I played 5 years in the NFL, but for the sake of keeping my personal life private I won't be teeling you where I played.  Just know I played and everything I say is correct because I said I played.

Please show me where you have posted something, anything that shows you know football.  I haven't read anything from you yet that would indicate that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are lost. Ask another pointless question honey. Hi TFB12

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Listen hear  Iam not lost  The man ask a simple question and you 2 or 3 guys try to derail his thread whats that called hmm a troll right go away.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Listen hear  Iam not lost  The man ask a simple question and you 2 or 3 guys try to derail his thread whats that called hmm a troll right go away.

[/QUOTE]
    yyou said he's a "man", but you act as though he's your bytch. Which is it? LOL  OH! TFB12, bytch it is......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We got Amendola to make plays where Welker can't- You know, the playoffs and big games.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12, 

No offense but you are beginning to sound desperate and a little pathetic.

Just give it up already and enjoy the rest of the season.  If you can.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are darn right, I am desperate.  Desperate to find out where Amendola is and why he isn't putting up the numbers that Rusty and RallyC said that he would.  RallyC is a fraud. Plain and simple. 

I'm just asking where Amendola is?  Maybe RallyC and Rusty should have got permission from Amendola before they went around tooting his horn for him.  

The Pats are paying $6 million for this guy, he hasn't delivered.  I see this thread as being no different then threads questioning Arrington and the amount the Pats paid him. Do you?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So should have bb get rid of both full defenses that blew the lead in 2 superbowls?

[/QUOTE]

He got rid of the players didn't he.  Where's Asante Samuel?  Not here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is this thing called salary cap, maybe you should look into it.  They paid Amendola $6 million, he has done nothing.  They could have used that money on some good players to help this team get to the promise land. 

This thread is about Amendola, not Welker, can you read?  It looks like Welker has helped his team get to 10-2 with homefield advantage through the playoffs as of right now.  Amendola hasn't helped this team.  Do you think he might?  How?  That is my question.

[/QUOTE]

He certainly helped in the -2 column.  Just like he helped the Pats in the -1 column in 2007.  I don't know how valuable a player is who loses games in the playoffs.  Somewhat less than zero since the whole point is to win games in the playoffs.  Amendola has helped this team, Pitt, Buffalo, Hou.  You probably  missed those games if they were on the same time as Denver.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Nobody is paying Amendola $6 million. His salary is $2 million and his cap hit is $3.5 mil.

5 catches for 54 yards is 80 catches for 864 over a full season. Not great, but that's acceptable production.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Oh God, this guy and YET ANOTHER Welker thread...

Perhaps Rusty is right with his backstory of how TFB12 became a Patriots fan. Sad.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Perhaps Rusty is right with his backstory of how TFB12 became a Patriots fan. Sad.

[/QUOTE]

Do you believe his awkward story of supposedly loving BB's .500 work as a coach in Cleveland, taking 4 years off during college to never watch football after the Browns moved to Baltimore, to only reappear when BB got his second head coaching chance in 2000?

No, I don't either. 

[/QUOTE]

Me either.  The guy is pathetic.  He isn't even a Patriots fan.  He actually hopes they play poorly so he can rave about Welker.  I'm done with his garbage.  His Welker obsession is beyond disturbing.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you believe his awkward story of supposedly loving BB's .500 work as a coach in Cleveland, taking 4 years off during college to never watch football after the Browns moved to Baltimore, to only reappear when BB got his second head coaching chance in 2000?

No, I don't either. 

[/QUOTE]

Me either.  The guy is pathetic.  He isn't even a Patriots fan.  He actually hopes they play poorly so he can rave about Welker.  I'm done with his garbage.  His Welker obsession is beyond disturbing.

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 is a pathetic representative of a PATRIOTS fan. He is a fraud and a man loving fool from the Bay Area, San Fran. He has no football knowledge. Yes, Rusty has been correct about this fool for a long time. I suggest you put him on ignore as I have. It saves having to read about his intense girlish crush for WESSIE and Tom. Sad. Yes, pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

You ran away from the forum because he made you look like a fool.  You had a total meltdown in your farewell thread.  You are 50+ years old, look at how you are acting on a football forum.   How embarrassing for you as a grown azz man.  You probably get out of bed in the morning frothing at the mouth ready to jump on here and continue your meltdown.  Maybe you are having a mid life crisis.  Are you still doing the same thing over on the Celtics forum.

I'm curious, TFB12 posted that you came on here and posted that Amendola was going to come here and be a big time player.  Is that true?  Tell the truth now, I think you did.  I found some old threads just in case you lie some more.  So let's hear it, isn't that what you posted?  And how is that working out for us?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't either. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 is a pathetic representative of a PATRIOTS fan. He is a fraud and a man loving fool from the Bay Area, San Fran. He has no football knowledge. Yes, Rusty has been correct about this fool for a long time. I suggest you put him on ignore as I have. It saves having to read about his intense girlish crush for WESSIE and Tom. Sad. Yes, pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't care if someone is gay. That's not the issue. The issue is him being gay like Babe and then making it our issue here as we try to be real fans, who care about the real topics and aspects of the team.

You shouldn't use the homophobic terminology.  It makes you look worse, but you're correct in the end.

He's become a troll. He's let it get the best of him. He doesn't realize the miniscule microcosm of Brady Ball Washers here and whoever is attached to that (Welker, Moss, whoever), isn't representative of the larger, non-internet Pats fanbase.

He's never been to the old stadium, doesn't know the fabric of our fanbase, etc. 

I have no isssue welcoming new fans to the fanbase, but to be lectured or talked down to by supposedly grown men who have man crushes? Ain't happening.  Not happening.

I am a diehard PAts fan and take it seriously. I will not, nor should anyone here, accept this kind of ridiculous trollwork.

One dead giveaway to him starting to follow our team in 2007 was how much he put on Moss and Welker.   Well, Moss and Welker didn't really help us in postseasons, so why would anyone love them that much? Video game obsession?   Fantasy sports?  Convinced more of the bloated stats in the regular season meant it would happen at some point in the postseason if they kept repeating the same failed approach?

I could not have spelled out why it failed anymore and he still would't listen or learn.  He's either a troll or he is gay for Brady and Welker.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Theres no shame in being gay. its when someone is ahamed to admit it in todays times that is the real problem. Weird, but soooo obvious.