Where is Danny Amendola?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Where is Danny Amendola?

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Really Dude?

We are Pats fan here. We are happy we are winning in a year that we were left for dead and most folks said we couldnt win. Are you happy that we are winning or mad because your binky doesnt play here anymore?

No offense but this is getting very old. I dont need to see Amendola catch a cold as long as the Ws keep coming.  Now Do I think he is overpaid at the moment based on production? maybe but I dont sign the checks so what do I care? The money was gonna be used either way so we have the guy that makes a million doing more for the team....what do I care. I just know after a rough start, our offense is clicking as good at it ever was and is more diverse. We can attack the whole field?  You can join the Wes-less Pats or stay at home hosting your own pity party. Choice is yours bro

OG, once a Wessie loving bytch, always a Wessie loving bytch.......TFB12 is a San Francisco treat......he knows CHOKING well!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

You have to ask yourself what you want from the deal? Do you want Danny to put up over 100 catches and average 4 TDs which is like 1 TD for almost every 30 catches? I dont need to see him do that. I need him to get open when his number his called and catch the ball. Im not gonna blame him for the amount of looks he gets. We do have the best TE in the game along with one of the up n coming 3rd down pass catching backs. Its about matchups and Edleman is healthier and should know the system better. He is not needed in that way nor does our offense run better that way from what ive seen. I dont want all my fortunes on one guy and when he knocks out, we have no options. This year we have enough diff. options to work diff. parts of the field like an offense should and thats why we dont need to force him the ball.

Now I think he is better next year if healthy but still  I dont need him catching over 100. How do you quantify that and why must he live up to wes who took advantage of no depth on our roster for years?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB love ya but you're trolling dude. 

Amendola talk is for the offseason. Unless Edelman gets hurt, then it becomes relevant. 

You're using this in an odd triumphant way as if this is an "I told you so" about replacing Welker. 

Edelman is doing a more than sufficient job of that at present. It doesn't matter who replaces Welker's production as long as someone does. That goes for every position on the field. 

Amendola will be a good offseason topic, save it for then (because it will impact the re-signing of Edelman, etc)

[/QUOTE]

agree. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tfb12 is a phony Pats "fan" from San Fran and a WESSIE man lover who feels abandoned by his man. GO PATRIOTS!!!

[/QUOTE]

I've been saying this for years.

[/QUOTE]

Mighty, you just might be my favorite poster. I like how you've been questioning his fanhood to the Patriots or Welker for years even though Welker just left.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tfb12 is a phony Pats "fan" from San Fran and a WESSIE man lover who feels abandoned by his man. GO PATRIOTS!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mighty, you just might be my favorite poster. I like how you've been questioning his fanhood to the Patriots or Welker for years even though Welker just left.

[/QUOTE]

Once a Wessie loving bytch, always a Wessie loving bytch.......TFB12 is a San Francisco treat......he knows CHOKING well!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Amendola last 4 games: 18 catches for 238 yards and 1 TD on 22 targets

Welker last 4 games: 18 catches for 162 yards and 0 TD on 29 targets

Amendola has outproduced Welker on less targets in the past month.  You could just as easily photoshop Wes' face into that photo in the OP...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Respectfully, I'd be more inclined to buy into your sincerity, TFB12, if you hadn't been beating this drum for months; not days, not weeks - months.  

Welker's gone, Amendola's here - yesterday Amendola had 5 catches for 54 yards and some key first downs.  I'm happy with that for now.

[/QUOTE]
     Why?  It's been an issue for days, weeks, months.  Patriots are paying him $6 Million to produce.  Had he done so then maybe the Pats wouldn't have lost vs the Jets, Bengals, Panthers and the Pats would have home field advantage as of right now.  Another fair point. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you are assuming those outcomes would be different if Wes was still here. That is hard to say and unprovable 

[/QUOTE]

They sure couldn't have done any worse, could they?  They barely lost those games, mainly due to TFB not having anyone to throw to in the Jets and Bengals games.  And a few key drops by Edelman and Amendola and wrong route by Edelman at the goal line.  I'm pretty sure Welker would have helped win those games. 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe, maybe not. It's subjective  unprovable. Maybe welker drops a pass earlier on a key third down, maybe I toot and clowns come out my arss. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

WOW.........

Were's WESSIE????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amendola has outproduced Welker on less targets in the past month.  You could just as easily photoshop Wes' face into that photo in the OP...

[/QUOTE]

Nice post. Love those facts and the stats prove it out. Maybe he is getting his legs back after multiple injury. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, TFB12 was a troll long before Welker left.  I called him out as soon as he popped up with those stupid pictures that pretend to be supporting the Pats but are clearly designed to make fun of the Pats.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Some consistent running, even when behind, he's spreading it around not looking at how #85 is or who #80 is. He's just reading, reacting and firing. That's the key.

agree with this Russ. He looks like more and more like Brady pre 2007 and the offense is much less predictable. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

You have to ask yourself what you want from the deal? Do you want Danny to put up over 100 catches and average 4 TDs which is like 1 TD for almost every 30 catches? I dont need to see him do that. I need him to get open when his number his called and catch the ball. Im not gonna blame him for the amount of looks he gets. We do have the best TE in the game along with one of the up n coming 3rd down pass catching backs. Its about matchups and Edleman is healthier and should know the system better. He is not needed in that way nor does our offense run better that way from what ive seen. I dont want all my fortunes on one guy and when he knocks out, we have no options. This year we have enough diff. options to work diff. parts of the field like an offense should and thats why we dont need to force him the ball.

Now I think he is better next year if healthy but still  I dont need him catching over 100. How do you quantify that and why must he live up to wes who took advantage of no depth on our roster for years?

[/QUOTE]

Simple. For that money, for those expectations, for this team he HAS to be a difference maker. They will not win with this defense if the offensive stars don't play like stars. Period. gronk does. Brady does. The only other player on the roster that has potential to be a game changer is amendola. Julian and vareen are very good. Not great. To me, in order for Danny to prove his worth, he has to alter games each and every week. He is being paid as such and more importantly the pats need it to be a Super Bowl winner. due to injuries on the D this team has to have every offensive skill position play above their own personal high water line in order to be a top 2 team in this league. Most have done that. Amendola hasn't come close. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so then keep saying it mighty!! 

fight the good fight against these phonies like tfb12

its so obvious hes not a pats fan and more and more people and even respected people on here are growing tired of tfbs antics.

the time is now! down with tfb!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some consistent running, even when behind, he's spreading it around not looking at how #85 is or who #80 is. He's just reading, reacting and firing. That's the key.

agree with this Russ. He looks like more and more like Brady pre 2007 and the offense is much less predictable. 

[/QUOTE]

I noticed it the first time in the Saints game. We kept running it and he didn't morph back into the stare down of Welkie game like he always did which would lead to 3 and outs and clock stoppage.

He's been much more methodical.

I've been looking for this for years.   2010 was great, but we know how that happened.  

If we had Welkie and Woodhead in that Saints game or maybe yesterday, I bet would would have lost those kinds of games.

Continuing to show run and run it even if behind or if you are desperate to get ahead, is the key.   The payoff comes in the mid/late 4th.

[/QUOTE]

Sure. We would have lost in a shut out right? 55-0. You walked up hill to school both ways in the snow Too right. Keep your idiotic prognostication to a hush level. Every time you say something you preface it by saying "I've been saying for years..."

You do know that makes you sound like a blow hard narcissistic 82 year old man right.....? For god sakes, is there anything that you don't know or haven't predicted?   I guess with an IQ of, what did you say, 190, the answer to that question is a resounding no.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

so then keep saying it mighty!! 

fight the good fight against these phonies like tfb12

its so obvious hes not a pats fan and more and more people and even respected people on here are growing tired of tfbs antics.

the time is now! down with tfb!

+1, NYP! I have TFB12 on ignore, but I know how he still flat out lies and makes things up to try to prove a BS point. I can only imagine what he's been posting since Wessie broke his heart on 11/24 with another major choke. TFB12 is the biggest fraud around. How could a REAL football fan from the San Fran Bay area not be a loyal fan to his storied home town teams of either the Raiders or the 49-ers? Only a GENUINE FRAUD would latch on to our great team because of their success. The guy is an absolute fraud of a "fan". He never brings any real analysis to the board, just Stupid pictures and attacks against those who don't agree with him. He's just a man loving San Francisco Treat!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

i think its great how people are catching on to him being a jets fan. but the jets fans dont even accept him cause hes from california so when he goes back to his hometown team they dont accept him cause hes just a homer. phony tfb you try, but fail.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Simple. For that money, for those expectations, for this team he HAS to be a difference maker. They will not win with this defense if the offensive stars don't play like stars. Period. gronk does. Brady does. The only other player on the roster that has potential to be a game changer is amendola. Julian and vareen are very good. Not great. To me, in order for Danny to prove his worth, he has to alter games each and every week. He is being paid as such and more importantly the pats need it to be a Super Bowl winner. due to injuries on the D this team has to have every offensive skill position play above their own personal high water line in order to be a top 2 team in this league. Most have done that. Amendola hasn't come close. 

[/QUOTE]

wow, you dont think so? He didnt help us win the buffalo game in week 1? He hasnt been on the field for 4 games due to injury but I dont think the Pats are exactly upset with his production. In the past 4 games he has had some quiet production. I admit, he can seem like he is not out there but you have to factor in Jules taking away touches and Gronk being a beast. If he was out there just dropping every pass or not doing what he what he was supposed to it would be one thing. He is catching the balls when they come and most are for 1st downs. If you are looking for what Wes did, its a diff. offense now and more effective IMO. I am down on him but more so because I think he will often injured. Not with his lack of touches. The Pats actually have asked him to scale back what you likely want to see from him. (Running reckless thru the secondary for yac,exposing himself to big hits). Weve already seen that happen. What more do you want? He aint Randy moss dude. Ask him to Restructure based on what Eds is doing maybe, but he has done nothing wrong but get hurt

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow, you dont think so? He didnt help us win the buffalo game in week 1? He hasnt been on the field for 4 games due to injury but I dont think the Pats are exactly upset with his production. In the past 4 games he has had some quiet production. I admit, he can seem like he is not out there but you have to factor in Jules taking away touches and Gronk being a beast. If he was out there just dropping every pass or not doing what he what he was supposed to it would be one thing. He is catching the balls when they come and most are for 1st downs. If you are looking for what Wes did, its a diff. offense now and more effective IMO. I am down on him but more so because I think he will often injured. Not with his lack of touches. The Pats actually have asked him to scale back what you likely want to see from him. (Running reckless thru the secondary for yac,exposing himself to big hits). Weve already seen that happen. What more do you want? He aint Randy moss dude. Ask him to Restructure based on what Eds is doing maybe, but he has done nothing wrong but get hurt

[/QUOTE]

Fair assessment.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have been saying a lot here on the forum over the years and very few people ever agree with you. 

Oh, didn't you post something about bashing Veterans?    Keep up the brilliant posts! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB love ya but you're trolling dude. 

Amendola talk is for the offseason. Unless Edelman gets hurt, then it becomes relevant. 

You're using this in an odd triumphant way as if this is an "I told you so" about replacing Welker. 

Edelman is doing a more than sufficient job of that at present. It doesn't matter who replaces Welker's production as long as someone does. That goes for every position on the field. 

Amendola will be a good offseason topic, save it for then (because it will impact the re-signing of Edelman, etc)

[/QUOTE]

Oh, but it feel so good to point out that Rusty and RallyC came on here in March and said Amendola was going to be great!  Great my butt!!  How about GREAT disappointment!

And RallyC said he knew because he played the game at the "top" level!  Hahaha!!  When was Pop Warner considered the "top" level?  He is some 50+ guy living in the past and doesn't know a thing about football. 

RallyC made a "See Ya later" thread after begging for a truce from me because I owned his butt here time and again.  Now he comes back only to push Edelman because he flopped on his Amendola prediction.  Says he ignores me but posts after every post I make. 

Hey Rallyc, how ya like me now!!  Hahaha! Have you made at least 1 correct prediction since being on the forum?  I'm still waiting for Tebow to catch passes at TE like you said he would.  Are they saving him for the playoffs?

So back to topic... Amendola is averaging $6 million per TD.