Where is Danny Amendola?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Where is Danny Amendola?

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nobody is paying Amendola $6 million. His salary is $2 million and his cap hit is $3.5 mil.

5 catches for 54 yards is 80 catches for 864 over a full season. Not great, but that's acceptable production.

[/QUOTE]

five-year, $28.5 million contract. The deal contains $10 million guaranteed -- a $6 million signing bonus.

OUCH! 

Might as well be a 4 year contract, he hasn't done anything this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh God, this guy and YET ANOTHER Welker thread...

Perhaps Rusty is right with his backstory of how TFB12 became a Patriots fan. Sad.

[/QUOTE]

Do you believe his awkward story of supposedly loving BB's .500 work as a coach in Cleveland, taking 4 years off during college to never watch football after the Browns moved to Baltimore, to only reappear when BB got his second head coaching chance in 2000?

No, I don't either. 

[/QUOTE]

Me either.  The guy is pathetic.  He isn't even a Patriots fan.  He actually hopes they play poorly so he can rave about Welker.  I'm done with his garbage.  His Welker obsession is beyond disturbing.

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 is a pathetic representative of a PATRIOTS fan. He is a fraud and a man loving fool from the Bay Area, San Fran. He has no football knowledge. Yes, Rusty has been correct about this fool for a long time. I suggest you put him on ignore as I have. It saves having to read about his intense girlish crush for WESSIE and Tom. Sad. Yes, pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

You ran away from the forum because he made you look like a fool.  You had a total meltdown in your farewell thread.  You are 50+ years old, look at how you are acting on a football forum.   How embarrassing for you as a grown azz man.  You probably get out of bed in the morning frothing at the mouth ready to jump on here and continue your meltdown.  Maybe you are having a mid life crisis.  Are you still doing the same thing over on the Celtics forum.

I'm curious, TFB12 posted that you came on here and posted that Amendola was going to come here and be a big time player.  Is that true?  Tell the truth now, I think you did.  I found some old threads just in case you lie some more.  So let's hear it, isn't that what you posted?  And how is that working out for us?

[/QUOTE]

Rico, why so concerned for TFB12? Your avatar is obviously of a man from the "alternative lifestyle". You are either his "partner" or TFB12 hiding behind another name. Which is it FRAUD?  

[/QUOTE]

Why you so concerned with Rusty, you have even started using a lot of the same words and phrases as he does.  Are you roommates?  I see why you keep talking about you being a former player. You keep dreaming of sharing a locker room with all the guys Wink

Me gay?  Don't you wish!   

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Perhaps Rusty is right with his backstory of how TFB12 became a Patriots fan. Sad.

[/QUOTE]

Do you believe his awkward story of supposedly loving BB's .500 work as a coach in Cleveland, taking 4 years off during college to never watch football after the Browns moved to Baltimore, to only reappear when BB got his second head coaching chance in 2000?

No, I don't either. 

[/QUOTE]

Me either.  The guy is pathetic.  He isn't even a Patriots fan.  He actually hopes they play poorly so he can rave about Welker.  I'm done with his garbage.  His Welker obsession is beyond disturbing.

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 is a pathetic representative of a PATRIOTS fan. He is a fraud and a man loving fool from the Bay Area, San Fran. He has no football knowledge. Yes, Rusty has been correct about this fool for a long time. I suggest you put him on ignore as I have. It saves having to read about his intense girlish crush for WESSIE and Tom. Sad. Yes, pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

You ran away from the forum because he made you look like a fool.  You had a total meltdown in your farewell thread.  You are 50+ years old, look at how you are acting on a football forum.   How embarrassing for you as a grown azz man.  You probably get out of bed in the morning frothing at the mouth ready to jump on here and continue your meltdown.  Maybe you are having a mid life crisis.  Are you still doing the same thing over on the Celtics forum.

I'm curious, TFB12 posted that you came on here and posted that Amendola was going to come here and be a big time player.  Is that true?  Tell the truth now, I think you did.  I found some old threads just in case you lie some more.  So let's hear it, isn't that what you posted?  And how is that working out for us?

[/QUOTE]

Rico, why so concerned for TFB12? Your avatar is obviously of a man from the "alternative lifestyle". You are either his "partner" or TFB12 hiding behind another name. Which is it FRAUD?  

[/QUOTE]

Why you so concerned with Rusty, you have even started using a lot of the same words and phrases as he does.  Are you roommates?  I see why you keep talking about you being a former player. You keep dreaming of sharing a locker room with all the guys Wink

Me gay?  Don't you wish!   

[/QUOTE]

U R PATHETIC CLOSET DWELLER. 

[/QUOTE]

That means a lot coming from a 50+ year old man who acts like a 8 year old.  You are an embarrassment to Patriot fans and grown men.  Way to type with the all  caps, you have lost control of yourself.  You are in meltdown mode.

Who did you say you played football for?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't either. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me gay?  Don't you wish!   

[/QUOTE]

U R PATHETIC CLOSET DWELLER. 

[/QUOTE]

That means a lot coming from a 50+ year old man who acts like a 8 year old.  You are an embarrassment to Patriot fans and grown men.  Way to type with the all  caps, you have lost control of yourself.  You are in meltdown mode.

Who did you say you played football for?

[/QUOTE]

Good night. Be gentle with tfb12 this evening. He got crushed here today. He'll need your gentle touch. LOL. 

[/QUOTE]

Give Crusty a big kiss goodnight from everyone here. 

Who did you play football for?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nobody is paying Amendola $6 million. His salary is $2 million and his cap hit is $3.5 mil.

5 catches for 54 yards is 80 catches for 864 over a full season. Not great, but that's acceptable production.

[/QUOTE]

five-year, $28.5 million contract. The deal contains $10 million guaranteed -- a $6 million signing bonus.

OUCH! 

[/QUOTE]

Only numbers that matter are cap numbers, dum bass.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

OUCH! 

[/QUOTE]

OUCH! 

He is getting a whole lotta money for doing nothin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OUCH! 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ye another example of Rico's aka tfb12 ignorance of the inner workings of the game. Gettm Muz !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OUCH! 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ye another example of Rico's aka tfb12 ignorance of the inner workings of the game. Gettm Muz !

[/QUOTE]

31,250 per game that Amendola is active (maximum value of $500,000). $6,000,000 signing bonus. 2013 salary fully guaranteed.

Cash Received $8,500,000

2014 $4,543,750

2015 $5,543,750

2016 $6,543,750

2017 $7,543,750

OMG! 

Damn you Bill Belichick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Not that this thread was a monument to rational discussion to begin with but it's pretty much gone completely south at this point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

My understanding is that Amendola gets $11 million ($10 guaranteed) over the next two years in salary and signing bonus.  There are some playing incentives that could increase it to $12 million.  Beyond that, his salary isn't guaranteed.  His cap cost this year is 3.2 million and will be 4.2 million (or a bit higher if he earns incentives) next year.  If they were to cut him after this season, the dead money next season would be 6.8 million (4.8 in signing bonus not yet accounted for plus a 2 million guarantee on his salary next year).

The two-year value of the Amendola contract is similar to the two-year value of the Welker deal in Denver, but is more cap friendly.  The Pats were trying to do something more cap friendly with Welker, it seems, but Welker went with the slightly better guarantees the Broncos offered.  Big difference is that the Pats were willing to make the Amendola deal cap friendly by extending its length, but wanted to make the Welker deal more cap friendly through incentives.  If Kraft's portrayal of the Welker offer is correct, the Pats were offering 10 million in guarantees (same as they guaranteed with Amendola), while the Broncos offered Welker 12 million (fully guranteed at the end of this season if Welker is retained).  The Pats deal apparently could rise to a value of 16 million through incentives (at least according to Kraft), but a lot of those incentives were apparently hard to reach (that's the only way they could be cap friendly, since easily achievable incentives have to be counted against the cap).

Speculation is that Welker was hoping to get about 24 million over three years, with at least 12 guaranteed.  If reports are correct, Amendola agreed to a five-year deal worth between 28.5 and 31 million, depending on incentives, with 10 million guaranteed.  Amendola came a bit cheaper than Welker, but I think the real reason Welker is not here is because BB was reluctant to go longer than a year or two more with Welker given Welker's age and didn't want a cap hit for his slot receiver this year more than about 3 or 4 million.  The fact is, when a deal is short, it's hard to spread out the cap cost, so getting a cap friendly deal with Welker wasn't easy.  

I'll just add that the reason Welker isn't here is not because of all the goofy things people say (he's a choker, BB wanted to take Brady's "binky" away, he can't line up outside, Amendola and/or Edelman are better, etc.)--it's because of the salary cap and Welker's age, pure and simple.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

I have to concur in the point being made by TripleOG.  TFB12, you really are working over a long dead horse.

[/QUOTE]

By asking where Danny Amendola is?  The guy we paid $6 million per season for, the 6th highest paid player on the team this season.  I think it's a fair question.

If you read the OP you would see my questions are... Going forward do you think Amendola will provide more production then he is now and can he do it week in and week out?  What do you see as his problems for not providing more production?  Also more fair questions.

[/QUOTE]

I have no ill will towards you TFB.. I barely come on here but it is not that you asked where DA was... it was the inclusion of all the un-necessary calling out of other posters.  There are valid questions in your OP but they are clouded by more calling out of people which really accomplishes nothing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Back to the where is DA question... are you serious??? the guy caught 5 passes and did not drop one. He did not have a wildly great game but he certainly was an important part. He hd a very good game even if he was not flat out spectacular. And actually some of his catches were pretty spectacular.

So why the BS? Just because he is not popping your eye balls out? Give it a rest Sherlock...

[/QUOTE]

5 passes? 

Wow!

That is a very good game in your eyes?

You need new eyes.

[/QUOTE]

Rico, he caught every pass that was thrown to him... do you want him to start catching passes thrown to others?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rico, he caught every pass that was thrown to him... do you want him to start catching passes thrown to others?

[/QUOTE]

Based on reading this thread I have to say that Rico is TFBs new alter ego. He came in around september after TFB realized we didnt echo his sentiments of this team not going anywhere without Wes so he made up an alter ego to have his back and his disdain for Amendola cant be coincidental. He also uses pics to makes his points. Hmmmmm

Lets dead this. Wes is gone and we have 2 guys doing his job. The 2 guys we are paying cost less than what Wes was asking? We have 3 losses, 2 of them flukes and Denver has 2. What am I missing?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Based on reading this thread I have to say that Rico is TFBs new alter ego. He came in around september after TFB realized we didnt echo his sentiments of this team not going anywhere without Wes so he made up an alter ego to have his back and his disdain for Amendola cant be coincidental. He also uses pics to makes his points. Hmmmmm

Lets dead this. Wes is gone and we have 2 guys doing his job. The 2 guys we are paying cost less than what Wes was asking? We have 3 losses, 2 of them flukes and Denver has 2. What am I missing?

[/QUOTE]

Looks pretty clear to us and maaaaaany others now, OG. But many more are still blind to TFB12's games here. Rico is TFB12's back up (alter ego screen name) and only appears around the times when TFB is posting too, many times in consecutive posts, and ALWAYS harps on the same idiotic points and runs to TFB12s defense, always. WHO DOES THAT? They also both go missing duirng the normal commuting times on the West Coast where TFB12 is from, then reappear together right after Pacific dinner time. What a pathetic, sad, phony TFB12 is, our little "San Francisco Treat". How transparent.........Good on ya, OG! And to answer your question.....You aren't missing the choker, thank God he's not our issue! We are headed to the tournament without WESSIE this year. Our odds have just gone up without the choke factor to slow our roll this time. GO PATS!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12, 

No offense but you are beginning to sound desperate and a little pathetic.

Just give it up already and enjoy the rest of the season.  If you can.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are darn right, I am desperate.  Desperate to find out where Amendola is and why he isn't putting up the numbers that Rusty and RallyC said that he would.  RallyC is a fraud. Plain and simple. 

I'm just asking where Amendola is?  Maybe RallyC and Rusty should have got permission from Amendola before they went around tooting his horn for him.  

The Pats are paying $6 million for this guy, he hasn't delivered.  I see this thread as being no different then threads questioning Arrington and the amount the Pats paid him. Do you?

[/QUOTE]

So f****** what, you're worried about Kraft's money?  He can spend it however he wants.  The choker didn't want to play here.  He's cost his team two games this year.  I'd pay a million just to get rid of a player that costs games.  The fact that they saved enough for a non-choker is just a bonus. 

[/QUOTE]

period. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looks pretty clear to us and maaaaaany others now, OG. But many more are still blind to TFB12's games here. Rico is TFB12's back up (alter ego screen name) and only appears around the times when TFB is posting too, many times in consecutive posts, and ALWAYS harps on the same idiotic points and runs to TFB12s defense, always. WHO DOES THAT? They also both go missing duirng the normal commuting times on the West Coast where TFB12 is from, then reappear together right after Pacific dinner time. What a pathetic, sad, phony TFB12 is, our little "San Francisco Treat". How transparent.........Good on ya, OG! And to answer your question.....You aren't missing the choker, thank God he's not our issue! We are headed to the tournament without WESSIE this year. Our odds have just gone up without the choke factor to slow our roll this time. GO PATS!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should look into a career of exposing phony accounts. Seriously tho', Rico is such an obvious fake backup handle because who would actually call themselves Rico and make that wierd avatar. What tipped me is the posts from both around the same time and we all TFB is a IT guy so it would be nothing for him to do it but I wouldnt call it pathetic. He is just doing what a lot of posters do to build their internet cred. Whatever works. Its all in good fun I think. Rico is a funny guy.

I wish I had an alter ego to just make wild predictions that I dont have to explain later. I just dont have the time or patience. Rusty has "glenr" but his other alter egos "Wozzy" and "redsoxfan" seem to have ran into a glitch and went rogue and arent controlled by Rusty anymore. They are like the I Robots who somehow developed human senses.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

dude og i love u

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

thank you for exposing this fraud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Based on reading this thread I have to say that Rico is TFBs new alter ego. He came in around september after TFB realized we didnt echo his sentiments of this team not going anywhere without Wes so he made up an alter ego to have his back and his disdain for Amendola cant be coincidental. He also uses pics to makes his points.

Maybe I should look into a career of exposing phony accounts. Seriously tho', Rico is such an obvious fake backup handle because who would actually call themselves Rico and make that wierd avatar. What tipped me is the posts from both around the same time and we all TFB is a IT guy so it would be nothing for him to do it but I wouldnt call it pathetic. He is just doing what a lot of posters do to build their internet cred. Whatever works. Its all in good fun I think. Rico is a funny guy.

I wish I had an alter ego to just make wild predictions that I dont have to explain later. I just dont have the time or patience. Rusty has "glenr" but his other alter egos "Wozzy" and "redsoxfan" seem to have ran into a glitch and went rogue and arent controlled by Rusty anymore. They are like the I Robots who somehow developed human senses.

[/QUOTE]

OG, with your personal confirmation above, my guess is that TFB12/Rico/Soxroxursox starts to fade the Rico and Soxrocs characters out of the picture now. I believe that the Sox name with the naked avatar is also a TFB12 fraud account. All that one ever does his come to TFB12s rescue and ridicule those who oppose TFB12. Funny, I am a poster on all Boston Sports Forums and a poster with that AVATAR and name "Soxrocsursox" hasn't been seen by me, on the Red Sox Forum EVER. STRANGE.......I can't imagine having to use a second account on an alias forum to protect another alias poster. That just is not of a normal psyche unless you are a paranoid fraud and feel as though others expose that you were running on them and figured you out and are depserate to save face, or if you got banned a few times and need to play the shell game with the MODS. Either way, its an ANONYMOUS board. What makes someone take it so personal? Very, very weak and fraudulent people who can't fit into real life society is who. Russ, as we all know has been banned a couple of times, but his love for the game and obviously for the PATS drives him back. He knows what he's talking about. TFB12/Rico, on the other hand, are like a women who wants to have fun at the "boys" expense and not ever add any real footbal analysis and knowledge to the forum. Crazy shyte.........Always making stupid claims about others agendas.......GO PATS, and I meant it!!! GO GETT'M DANNY A.!!! GO PATS!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Really Dude?

We are Pats fan here. We are happy we are winning in a year that we were left for dead and most folks said we couldnt win. Are you happy that we are winning or mad because your binky doesnt play here anymore?

No offense but this is getting very old. I dont need to see Amendola catch a cold as long as the Ws keep coming.  Now Do I think he is overpaid at the moment based on production? maybe but I dont sign the checks so what do I care? The money was gonna be used either way so we have the guy that makes a million doing more for the team....what do I care. I just know after a rough start, our offense is clicking as good at it ever was and is more diverse. We can attack the whole field?  You can join the Wes-less Pats or stay at home hosting your own pity party. Choice is yours bro

[/QUOTE]

I have to concur in the point being made by TripleOG.  TFB12, you really are working over a long dead horse.

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you ever say that to the people who post Edelman > Welker threads every day?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO, this is getting more and more hilarious as it goes on.  Look at some of you are trying extra hard to take the attention away from your failed opinions from last march when Amendola signed with the Pats.  So now I am accused of being gay like babe (???) and now I am Uncle Ricco too? You guys are getting pretty desperate here.  I would think my family would pretty much confirm that I am not gay, and I'm pretty sure I don't have the time to spend on here with two accounts.  There are plenty of people here who back me up on some of my opinions, why would I want or need to make up another account?  Nice try though!!