Where is Danny Amendola?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Where is Danny Amendola?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Uncle rico is bustchise.  He always supports and aligns with pats trolls.

Nice to see the board protect itself for once against tfb12.  Been a long time coming with him.

[/QUOTE]

Read the posts above Russ. Your assessment does not mean that it isn't TFB12. TFB12 aligns with anti-pro-PATRIOTS sentiment too, all of the time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tfb is crumbling 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nice to see the board protect itself for once against tfb12.  Been a long time coming with him.

[/QUOTE]

Read the posts above Russ. Your assessment does not mean that it isn't TFB12. TFB12 aligns with anti-pro-PATRIOTS sentiment too, all of the time.

[/QUOTE]

Nice try RallyC.  Have I really beat you up this bad to where you are getting so desperate? I guess I'm not only Uncle Ricco but I am also Babe, Not-A-Shot, Mthurl... I could go on. We all have opinions and don't agree with everything the Pats do.  I guess we are all the same people with multiple accounts.  You also stated here yesterday that I am a liar.  Could you please give an example of where I have ever lied on here.  You have the look of desperation here RallyC, please continue.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tfb is crumbling 

[/QUOTE]

Ok RallyC!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Meltdown of the fraud in prgress. Sorry TFB12, I don't read your posts as you are on ignore, but I still see that you are posting. Sad, sad, story............bye bye Uncle Rico! LOL....you get what you deserve, not just busted by me, but many others now, whoever you are........you little San Franciso Treat! GO DANNY AMENDOLA!!! GO PATS!!! GO BOSTON!!!! Don't like it????? GO AWAY!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Some of you guys are beyond ridiculous. ( and you know who you are)

You act like a bunch of kids comparing "Shoe" sizes.  Right now, were probably looking at a bunch of size 2's.

It's a legit question if you stop with the hate.

Leave Welker out of the conversation, whether inferred or not.  It doesn't matter.

What matters is how Amendola has contributed this year, given his contract.

Just ask your self this, because it's bound to be an issue next year given the cap situation, minus some huge restructures and or cuts.  Some guys are going to have to be paid.

Based on this years performance, who do you pay next year with one exceeding expectations and the other not.  Not very likely you get to keep both because unless injured again this year, Edelman has earned a payday.

The other has been injured (no surprise) and appears to now be playing timid and less explosive.  Can't blame him for that, given his history but JE is not, even with his injuries.

So, who do you keep based on performance, JE or DA ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You act like a bunch of kids comparing "Shoe" sizes.  Right now, were probably looking at a bunch of size 2's.

Leave Welker out of the conversation, whether inferred or not.  It doesn't matter.

Just ask your self this, because it's bound to be an issue next year given the cap situation, minus some huge restructures and or cuts.  Some guys are going to have to be paid.

Based on this years performance, who do you pay next year with one exceeding expectations and the other not.  Not very likely you get to keep both because unless injured again this year, Edelman has earned a payday.

The other has been injured (no surprise) and appears to now be playing timid and less explosive.  Can't blame him for that, given his history but JE is not, even with his injuries.

[/QUOTE]

Both. Jules is still an injury waiting to happen. I dont think you want to rely on either one soley. I would say, come to Danny in the offseason. Ask him to restructure and use that money to sign Edleman. Even tho Edleman is having his best year, he has done the job before so I dont see him going from making 1 million to 10 million. I mean doesnt he play the position that wes does and is Edleman and his agent also try to break the bank? I dont think Eds can make those kind of demands coming off ONE good year when Wes was coming off 5 and we didnt cave to his.

As much wasted money Ive seen thrown around the last few years I dont see why you cant keep both. If they HAVE to cut Amendola and incur dead money, how it diff. than the dead money theyve been eating the last 3 years? I just think everyone is overblowing it. We are fans, not accountants so why do we care HOW they handle it? I trust they will handle it the best way they see fit. I am a Pats fan so I roll with it. Now if we were 3-9 and our offense was averaging 13 ppg, thats one thing, but we arent. We are doing good and we beat Denver with Wes being a non factor. I can only speak for myself. I dont hate anyone. I like TFB as a poster but since wes left  he was been overboard as many have noticed.

Im sure Dannys contract is based on incentives. He missed 4 games,. likely lost some money. In the games he has played in, I have been ok with his production. The only thing Wes has that Danny may want is TD's but based on his TDs here, its likely Manning just wants to pad his stats. He averaged 4 Tds a year playing here catching over 120 balls. Thats a horrible TD ratio. Im happy that Wes can pad his TD totals for his case to go to Canton. They will make a special choke  double bust for both He and Manning

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I got the idea to post these from Melwitt and smellybear who kept posting them here.  Come to find out Melwitt has been following Rally around the celtics forum posting these pictures and defending him.  I think Rally is Melwitt.  Nice way to cover your tracks Rally, accuse someone else of having two accounts. 

Lame.

You have been caught.

What NFL team did you play for rally?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

I got the idea to post these from Melwitt and smellybear who kept posting them here.  Come to find out Melwitt has been following Rally around the celtics forum posting these pictures and defending him.  I think Rally is Melwitt.  Nice way to cover your tracks Rally, accuse someone else of having two accounts. 

Lame.

You have been caught.

On cue, Rico starts posting right after, and in defense of TFB12 the fraud twins! Dude, TripleOG called you out along with several others above. TFB12, is Rico. you are a pathetic man loving fraud. Lose your alter ego, Rico. Now, go cuddle with your partner there in San Fran, you damned DESPERATE San Francisco Treat! Bwahahahahaha! GO DANNY AMENDOLA!!! GO PATS!!! GO BOSTON!!!! Don't like it????? GO AWAY!!! Just like Wes Choker did!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

GO DANNY A.!!! GO PATS!!! GO BOSTON!!!! Don't like it?..........GO AWAY!!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Lame.

You have been caught.

On cue, Rico starts posting right after, and in defense of TFB12 the fraud twins! Dude, TripleOG called you out along with several others above. TFB12, is Rico. you are a pathetic man loving fraud. Lose your alter ego, Rico. Now, go cuddle with your partner there in San Fran, you damned DESPERATE San Francisco Treat! Bwahahahahaha! GO DANNY AMENDOLA!!! GO PATS!!! GO BOSTON!!!! Don't like it????? GO AWAY!!! Just like Wes Choker did!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Melswitt, I mean Rally, I am still waiting to hear what team you used to play for.  I have been asking for several days now, why do you refuse to answer?  And why are you bringing San Fran into the discussion?  I have never even been there.  Is that your go to spot or something? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Lame.

You have been caught.

Hey Melswitt, I mean Rally, I am still waiting to hear what team you used to play for.  I have been asking for several days now, why do you refuse to answer?  And why are you bringing San Fran into the discussion?  I have never even been there.  Is that your go to spot or something? 

Ha! Sure TFB12! NOBODY believes you aren't this alternative lifestyle guy in Ricos avatar. You are  one in the same. Just listen to everyone else. They reveal the truth about you, little San Francsico Treat, bytch......XOXOXOXOXOXOX! LOL......They knew you were a fruad thousands of your posts ago. Hurry Rico, save your little honey from the embarrassment!!! GO PATS!!! GO BOSTON!!!! Don't like it?..........GO AWAY!!!  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  They always gang up and take the exact 180 degree opposite take I have and swarm as trolls.

I am stunned the board hasn't turned on TFB12 anthe 15-20 turds who ruin this board, a lot sooner.

[/QUOTE]

I hear ya man. Its gonna be fun watching his continued meltdown and constant lying to save face. I can only imagine what TFB12 is twisting right now. I refuse to un-Ignore him and I know how badly it must be driving his azz absolutely nuts. His Rico account is giving me a glimpse with the insistance that I tell him who I played ball for. DEAD GIVE AWAY, but he's gotta control himself to save some face! Hillarious......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lame.

You have been caught.

[/QUOTE]

Ha! Sure TFB12! NOBODY believes you aren't this alternative lifestyle guy in Ricos avatar. You are  one in the same. Just listen to everyone else. They reveal the truth about you, little San Francsico Treat, bytch......XOXOXOXOXOXOX! LOL......They knew you were a fruad thousands of your posts ago. Hurry Rico, save your little honey from the embarrassment!!! GO PATS!!! GO BOSTON!!!! Don't like it?..........GO AWAY!!!  

[/QUOTE]

You keep embarrassing yourself rally, you are a 50+ year old man acting like a 8 year old.  Now you are even calling people gay.  You must really be one pathetic loser.  Still won't answer who you played for in the NFL.  Many people have asked, still waiting for an answer.  I am also curious why Melswitt follows you around over here and over in the Celtics forum sticking up for you.  Looks like one great big cover up by you.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lame.

You have been caught.

[/QUOTE]

You keep embarrassing yourself rally, you are a 50+ year old man acting like a 8 year old.  Now you are even calling people gay.  You must really be one pathetic loser.  Still won't answer who you played for in the NFL.  Many people have asked, still waiting for an answer.  I am also curious why Melswitt follows you around over here and over in the Celtics forum sticking up for you.  Looks like one great big cover up by you.   

[/QUOTE]

You are pathetic TFB12/RICO. I am me and you are both little San Francisco treats in a Wessie man love triangle with yourself. Don't worry about Melswitt, he can handle himself. Dudes a real PATS/BOSTON fan. Keep it up so he can see what you are saying here. I will enjoy watching his rebuttals to you San Francisco TREATs! GO PATS!!! GO BOSTON!!!! Don't like it?..........GO AWAY!!!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

this must bring tears to rustys eyes seeing the army he has created. alas

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's difficult to make the case that Amendola hasn't been a bit of a disappointment. But then Welker's playoff drops were even more disappointing. Pick your favorite disappointment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Both. Jules is still an injury waiting to happen. I dont think you want to rely on either one soley. I would say, come to Danny in the offseason. Ask him to restructure and use that money to sign Edleman. Even tho Edleman is having his best year, he has done the job before so I dont see him going from making 1 million to 10 million. I mean doesnt he play the position that wes does and is Edleman and his agent also try to break the bank? I dont think Eds can make those kind of demands coming off ONE good year when Wes was coming off 5 and we didnt cave to his.

As much wasted money Ive seen thrown around the last few years I dont see why you cant keep both. If they HAVE to cut Amendola and incur dead money, how it diff. than the dead money theyve been eating the last 3 years? I just think everyone is overblowing it. We are fans, not accountants so why do we care HOW they handle it? I trust they will handle it the best way they see fit. I am a Pats fan so I roll with it. Now if we were 3-9 and our offense was averaging 13 ppg, thats one thing, but we arent. We are doing good and we beat Denver with Wes being a non factor. I can only speak for myself. I dont hate anyone. I like TFB as a poster but since wes left  he was been overboard as many have noticed.

Im sure Dannys contract is based on incentives. He missed 4 games,. likely lost some money. In the games he has played in, I have been ok with his production. The only thing Wes has that Danny may want is TD's but based on his TDs here, its likely Manning just wants to pad his stats. He averaged 4 Tds a year playing here catching over 120 balls. Thats a horrible TD ratio. Im happy that Wes can pad his TD totals for his case to go to Canton. They will make a special choke  double bust for both He and Manning

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply but I have to disagree on some points.

Which good year did DA come of of to warrant his   $ $?  He's got 10M Guaranteed with 6 this year and I believe 4 next in addition to his salary.  He's a very expensive expensive slot with problems.

Je should easily be able to snag that with less years and with a less imposing injury history and more production.

The Pats do have cap issues next year and TB won't be bailing them out again.  With more pressing needs, I don't see how they keep both unless JE never hits FA.

I think BB spent all he is going to on offense for awhile except for the line. (Maybe TE)

Boyce will probably replace one of them as he is a cheap option.

The D is, once again, in need of repair and a few of them will have to be replaced next year.

I'm sorry, but I see the DA deal as unfortunate as he is currently over paid and keeping him

( because of dead money) may just prevent them from paying the better player.

Unless he catches the SB winner, I don't see that changing.

As far as someone going off the deep end is concerned, please look at the pack of jacks above.   It has nothing to do with football, just a bunch of chattel, fertilizing the forum. Beyond ridiculous!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Respectfully, I'd be more inclined to buy into your sincerity, TFB12, if you hadn't been beating this drum for months; not days, not weeks - months.  

Welker's gone, Amendola's here - yesterday Amendola had 5 catches for 54 yards and some key first downs.  I'm happy with that for now.

[/QUOTE]
     Why?  It's been an issue for days, weeks, months.  Patriots are paying him $6 Million to produce.  Had he done so then maybe the Pats wouldn't have lost vs the Jets, Bengals, Panthers and the Pats would have home field advantage as of right now.  Another fair point. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you are assuming those outcomes would be different if Wes was still here. That is hard to say and unprovable 

[/QUOTE]

They sure couldn't have done any worse, could they?  They barely lost those games, mainly due to TFB not having anyone to throw to in the Jets and Bengals games.  And a few key drops by Edelman and Amendola and wrong route by Edelman at the goal line.  I'm pretty sure Welker would have helped win those games. 

[/QUOTE]

But maybe they lose another in games JE and DA played well in. 

I have said that WW was a warrior, but as the others have said, the pats are playing well, are more diverse and I fell better with either JE or da catching the ball. It's sort of like Veniteri vs Gost

av has made a number of tough great kicks, and in the playoffs and SB and Gost hasn't,I would take Gost now but I understand the emotion behind av

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Meltdown of the fraud in prgress. Sorry TFB12, I don't read your posts as you are on ignore, but I still see that you are posting. Sad, sad, story............bye bye Uncle Rico! LOL....you get what you deserve, not just busted by me, but many others now, whoever you are........you little San Franciso Treat! GO DANNY AMENDOLA!!! GO PATS!!! GO BOSTON!!!! Don't like it????? GO AWAY!!!

Sure you don't RallyC, you are obsessed with me.  You read every single word I write and you know it, these past couple pages of this thread prove it even more.  You don't fool anyone here.  Saying I have multiple accounts, calling me gay, it looks like you have hit rock bottom.  You know I don't have multiple accounts here and you know I am not gay, I have a family for crying out loud, you are trolling.  What about you?  Do you have any kids?  Married?  Maybe you are the one who is gay.  See, I could easily take this down to your level and say some things about you that a few would get a kick out of but I won't go there.  I didn't go there last time when you brought my family into your little childish games and I won't go there this time.  You were laughed out of here once, looks like it just might happen again.  Remember that ridiculously pathetic goodbye thread you posted.  That was hilarious to everyone here, yet very embarrassing to you. You are a fraud RallyC, you are exposed as being one every time you try and take me on. 

All I am asking in this thread is what happened to Amendola and the expectations people had for him..  Remember, you were one of those people who posted about all these things he was going to do.  He hasn't done those things you said he would Rallyc, care to answer why?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

whatever you say uncle rico

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nice to see a battle raging here that I'm not involved in. Smile

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

i hate u babe

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice to see a battle raging here that I'm not involved in. Smile

[/QUOTE]

Well you must have missed the post that said I was gay like Babe.

I'm not going to go back and read all that childish garbage again to tell you a page number but I will guess it was on page 4. 

Poor RallyC.