Where is Danny Amendola?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Where is Danny Amendola?

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tfb, you sat here and engaged with trolls for 2 pages but no response to my well thought out rebuttal on page 5 that you have asked for in this post?  If you were serious about discussion, why are you going back n forth with this guy instead of discussing what you wanted in this thread??

Im not blaming you, but this board is just outta control. I fear I am on the verge of just being a spectator like many other regulars from the past. Noone owns up to what they said in the past. Folks cant even keep their word.  No one actually wants to discuss or debate football anymore., they just wait for someone to start a discussion and hate on it...smh. Almost every poster has these weird lil sidebar spats going on and with so many new accounts weekly, who knows who is who. Wow how the mighty have fallen. I tried bro. I wish you well, but I would get out before it gets ugly. Nothing really going on here anymore but trolling, hating,etc. I will check in weekly for the report card to make my points on the game.

just ignore the noise.

[/QUOTE]

speaking of new accounts? Who inspired you to make this handle?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Noone owns up to what they said in the past. Folks cant even keep their word.  No one actually wants to discuss or debate football anymore., they just wait for someone to start a discussion and hate on it...smh. Almost every poster has these weird lil sidebar spats going on and with so many new accounts weekly, who knows who is who.

QFT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

SEASON IS NOT OVER... YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WE ARE NOT ONE DIMENTIONAL. GRONK, VAREEN, EDELMAN, THE ROOKIE WRs AND AMENDOLA ARE INVOLVED IN THE O.

IF WE LOOSE VS DENVER IN THE PLAYOFFS AND DANNY ONLY HAS 2 OR 3 CATCHES FOR 18YDS, MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE A POINT.

WE ARE 9-3 WITH A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE TO GO 13-3 WITH A MORE BALANCED OFFENSE THAN YEARS BEFORE.

DANNY WILL ANSWER THE CALL...

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Instead of all the Edelman vs Welker talk, the real discussion should be... Where is Danny Amendola?

He was brought in to replace Welker.  At the time of signing Amendola several people (RUSTY and RALLYC) were posting on this forum that Amendola was going to come in and do so much more then Welker did.  You said he would be a bigger redzone threat, he has 1 td.  You said his injuries were freak injuries and he will be good to go all season.  You  bashed me when I told you no, that wouldn't be the case.  Guess what Rusty and RallyC, you were wrong!  Maybe instead of pretending you know what you are talking about maybe you should listen a bit more.

Last two games Amendola played 68% of snaps vs Broncos and 69% of snaps vs Texans.  TFB put up 344 yards with 34 completions vs the Broncos and Amendola had 3 catches for 17 yards.  Vs the Texans TFB put 371 yards passing with 29 completions and Amendola had 5 catches with 54 yards. 

This season Amendola has 37 total receptions for 412 yards and only 1 td.  Why are the Pats paying him $6 Million? 

Hey RallyC, you said Amendola would be so much better then Welker.  You said Tebow would be here catching passes from TFB at TE.  You said the Patriots would be playing with the "Us vs the World" attitude due to the Hernandez situation.  You made these claims and many more that haven't come true, based on you playing at a "top" level.  You have some explaining to do.

Serious question to all... Going forward do you think Amendola will provide more production then he is now and can he do it week in and week out?  What do you see as his problems for not providing more production? 

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

tfb, you sat here and engaged with trolls for 2 pages but no response to my well thought out rebuttal on page 5 that you have asked for in this post?  If you were serious about discussion, why are you going back n forth with this guy instead of discussing what you wanted in this thread??

Im not blaming you, but this board is just outta control. I fear I am on the verge of just being a spectator like many other regulars from the past. Noone owns up to what they said in the past. Folks cant even keep their word.  No one actually wants to discuss or debate football anymore., they just wait for someone to start a discussion and hate on it...smh. Almost every poster has these weird lil sidebar spats going on and with so many new accounts weekly, who knows who is who. Wow have the mighty have fallen. I tried bro. I wish you well, but I would get out before it gets ugly. Nothing really going on here anymore but trolling, hating,etc. I will check in weekly for the report card to make my points on the game.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear, hope you stick around, and yes, this board is out of control.  Not sure what your rebuttal was, all I see is you accusing me of having multiple accounts pretending to be Ricco.  Is that what you would like me to address with you or do you have a serious response to this thread?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Noone owns up to what they said in the past. Folks cant even keep their word.  No one actually wants to discuss or debate football anymore., they just wait for someone to start a discussion and hate on it...smh. Almost every poster has these weird lil sidebar spats going on and with so many new accounts weekly, who knows who is who.

QFT.

[/QUOTE]

huh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

aww tfb you mad at og for calling you out for being rico. aww sad little boy. sad little jets fan.

GO PATS!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Here is one

You have to ask yourself what you want from the deal? Do you want Danny to put up over 100 catches and average 4 TDs which is like 1 TD for almost every 30 catches? I dont need to see him do that. I need him to get open when his number his called and catch the ball. Im not gonna blame him for the amount of looks he gets. We do have the best TE in the game along with one of the up n coming 3rd down pass catching backs. Its about matchups and Edleman is healthier and should know the system better. He is not needed in that way nor does our offense run better that way from what ive seen. I dont want all my fortunes on one guy and when he knocks out, we have no options. This year we have enough diff. options to work diff. parts of the field like an offense should and thats why we dont need to force him the ball.

Now I think he is better next year if healthy but still  I dont need him catching over 100. How do you quantify that and why must he live up to wes who took advantage of no depth on our roster for years?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

here is my debate with fletcherbrook that followed the post before this one.

Simple. For that money, for those expectations, for this team he HAS to be a difference maker. They will not win with this defense if the offensive stars don't play like stars. Period. gronk does. Brady does. The only other player on the roster that has potential to be a game changer is amendola. Julian and vareen are very good. Not great. To me, in order for Danny to prove his worth, he has to alter games each and every week. He is being paid as such and more importantly the pats need it to be a Super Bowl winner. due to injuries on the D this team has to have every offensive skill position play above their own personal high water line in order to be a top 2 team in this league. Most have done that. Amendola hasn't come close. 

[/QUOTE]

wow, you dont think so? He didnt help us win the buffalo game in week 1? He hasnt been on the field for 4 games due to injury but I dont think the Pats are exactly upset with his production. In the past 4 games he has had some quiet production. I admit, he can seem like he is not out there but you have to factor in Jules taking away touches and Gronk being a beast. If he was out there just dropping every pass or not doing what he what he was supposed to it would be one thing. He is catching the balls when they come and most are for 1st downs. If you are looking for what Wes did, its a diff. offense now and more effective IMO. I am down on him but more so because I think he will often injured. Not with his lack of touches. The Pats actually have asked him to scale back what you likely want to see from him. (Running reckless thru the secondary for yac,exposing himself to big hits). Weve already seen that happen. What more do you want? He aint Randy moss dude. Ask him to Restructure based on what Eds is doing maybe, but he has done nothing wrong but get hurt

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

huh?

QFT - Quoted For Truth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SEASON IS NOT OVER... YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WE ARE NOT ONE DIMENTIONAL. GRONK, VAREEN, EDELMAN, THE ROOKIE WRs AND AMENDOLA ARE INVOLVED IN THE O.

IF WE LOOSE VS DENVER IN THE PLAYOFFS AND DANNY ONLY HAS 2 OR 3 CATCHES FOR 18YDS, MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE A POINT.

WE ARE 9-3 WITH A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE TO GO 13-3 WITH A MORE BALANCED OFFENSE THAN YEARS BEFORE.

DANNY WILL ANSWER THE CALL...

[/QUOTE]

Good post. 

Amendola really needs to get going.  It would be a tremendous help especially if they get into these high scoring shootouts.  We all know he has potential, but what I had feared the most with this guy has actually happened.  Hurt and now not providing the production the team needs from him.  I really believe this team could be 11-1 at the very worst, which would put them in the drivers seat for home field advantage through the entire playoffs.  Put Amendola has not done what so many said he would do.  Why do you think that is was the main question.

Keeping my fingers crossed that he will break out in time for the playoffs.  We have watched both the Giants and Ravens get hot at the right time to win it all, how sweet it would be to see the Pats do the same.  Lots of exciting football ahead. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

Here is one

You have to ask yourself what you want from the deal? Do you want Danny to put up over 100 catches and average 4 TDs which is like 1 TD for almost every 30 catches? I dont need to see him do that. I need him to get open when his number his called and catch the ball. Im not gonna blame him for the amount of looks he gets. We do have the best TE in the game along with one of the up n coming 3rd down pass catching backs. Its about matchups and Edleman is healthier and should know the system better. He is not needed in that way nor does our offense run better that way from what ive seen. I dont want all my fortunes on one guy and when he knocks out, we have no options. This year we have enough diff. options to work diff. parts of the field like an offense should and thats why we dont need to force him the ball.

Now I think he is better next year if healthy but still  I dont need him catching over 100. How do you quantify that and why must he live up to wes who took advantage of no depth on our roster for years?

[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I have been saying

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

aww tfb you mad at og for calling you out for being rico. aww sad little boy. sad little jets fan.

GO PATS!!

[/QUOTE]

And that is the best you have?  Sad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is one

I'm looking for production.  More then he is giving.  There was a huge lack of production early in the season, Amendola was needed and expected to come in and be a big part of the offense.  Again, I think if he was doing what was expected the Pats would very likely be 11-1 if not 12-0 right now and the # 1 seed.  

I have never said he needed Welker like numbers or production.  There were many here who pretty much guaranteed that he would do so, I disagreed with them.  And as of now he has not done much.  They need him to.  They are paying him a lot of money to do so and he has not produced.  Hope he starts soon!

There are threads about Arrington not living up to what he is being paid, for some reason there is a problem questioning this?  There are threads all the time questioning a players lack of production but this one seems to strike a bad spot for several people here.  Wonder why.