Where is TexasPat? Anyone else MIA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Where is TexasPat? Anyone else MIA?

Haven't seen anything from TexasPat in a few days, I hope he has not left due to this forum being messed up or due to any hard feelings due to posts in the forums.  I have had my disagreements with TP but I don't take anything on here personal from anyone and I hope nobody elses does.  We aren't all going to agree on things here, we are all have very strong feelings about our favorite team.  I enjoy TP's opionions here and for the most part everyone elses.  Lets keep this place going even if we dont all agree or because this site is a big cluster you know what!

TP, I'm waiting for your week 4 picks and game of the week thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Where is TexasPat? Anyone else MIA?

I think he wrote that he is busy at work and it even kept him from doing a report card this week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

TFB, this board is weak. I miss the good ol' days. Can't think TP will quit on us, probably very busy, like most of us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

MBELLINO?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to nyfan11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isn't it obvious yet? He quit b/c the patriots sux.  Just look at the standings.  We rule.

Go Jets, your new 2012 AFC East Champions.

[/QUOTE]
    The jest will be lucky to win 5 more games.

Does your mommy let you stay up past 9 on the weekends?  Hurry, go get your jammies on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't it obvious yet? He quit b/c the patriots sux.  Just look at the standings.  We rule.

[/QUOTE]

Enjoy your week 3 championship trophy!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

Isn't it obvious yet? He quit b/c the patriots sux.  Just look at the standings.  We rule.

[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE THE LOUD MOUTH THAT WAS PREDICTING THE JESTS WERE GOING TO KILL THE PATS IN NY LAST YEAR AND END THEIR SEASON. INSTEAD THE PATS PUT A WHIPPING ON THE THE JESTS AND EFFECTIVELY ENDED THEIR SEASON. THEN YOU SWITCHED TO THE JINTS.

YOU ARE PATHETIC. OF ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE IN THIS WORLD YOUR LEAVING IT WILL BECOME YOU THE MOST!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I dont know whats funnier....that post or the fact that the Jets kept Revis off IR for the Super Bowl......I laughed so hard my wife nearly called 911......Once again Rex's mouth writes a check the team simply cant back up........it will be his downfall in the end......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I know I read zbellino left because he couldn't take the excuse making for our defense any longer. Too bad, because he was a really good poster.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .   I guess we have to go ahead and admit that the forum has suffered for various reasons, both because of changes to the format and the performance of our Pats, but I wouldn't waste much time worrying about people who don't want to  contribute anymore because not enough people around here agree with them.

This is a fan site, and although the Pats cannot possibly hope to continue to be the juggernaut most of us around here might hope they could be, I think the idea that people are leaving -- not just because BDC has no idea how to run such a site -- but because not enough people around here "agree" with them . . .  well . . . ol' Prairie Mike thinks that's just about the funniest thing he's heard in the last few minutes.

Sure . . .   we'll miss certain posters whose knowledge we have come to appreciate, but in the final analysis, a guy who can't hang is nohting, more or less, than a guy who can't hang.

Incidentally . . .   the Patsw are gonna croak the Bills.