Where is the outrage over the Pats signing Walter?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Where is the outrage over the Pats signing Walter?

You guys would rather have Andrew freakin Walter in a Pats uniform over Michael Vick?  All I've been hearing is Vick isn't an accurate QB.  Well Walter is a career 52% passer.  Vick can't read NFL defenses (aka he's too dumb).  Walter has thrown 16 picks in 15 games.  Walter is not the player, nor athlete that one Mr. Michael Vick is.  Where is the outrage!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

Re: Where is the outrage over the Pats signing Walter?

I don't think that the Pats want to take the public relations hit that signing Vick would bring.  I'd prefer Vick sign elsewhere. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

1st, Vick is SCUM. 2nd, what makes U think Vick wants 2 play 4 us, the Scum wants 2 play QB, not B A back up. and Y would they cut Gut, he looked like a Cassel clone to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The outrage is in a locker at the bus station, but I forgot where I left the key.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Where is the outrage over the Pats signing Walter?:
    [QUOTE]You guys would rather have Andrew freakin Walter in a Pats uniform over Michael Vick?  All I've been hearing is Vick isn't an accurate QB.  Well Walter is a career 52% passer.  Vick can't read NFL defenses (aka he's too dumb).  Walter has thrown 16 picks in 15 games.  Walter is not the player, nor athlete that one Mr. Michael Vick is.  Where is the outrage!!!
    Posted by N2thaIzzo[/QUOTE]
    Some of you people need to get over your "man crush" infatuation with vick. As I said a week ago, the pats are more likely to sign me than vick. NFW is he going to become a patriot. Beyond that, who cares?
    He's been out of football for more than two years and, going on 30, certainly doesn't have the legs he one had. He may not get any NFL job this year, but, again, why should we care?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Like said before...Vick DOES NOT fit into the Pats way of playing!

And like ALL of us here, we don't know all the facts behind BB's decisions.  BB might be giving Gut a chance somewhere else knowing that O'Connell is well beyond where we think he is.  Also Walter might have more to contribute, other than really playing a down in a real game. Remeber, Walter is gonna be QB #4! He might be being brought in primarily as a practice QB?

I don't plan to ever see Walter play on the field during a game and I DON'T want to see VICK EVER in a Patriots Jersey!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Where is the outrage over the Pats signing Walter?:
    [QUOTE]1st, Vick is SCUM. 2nd, what makes U think Vick wants 2 play 4 us, the Scum wants 2 play QB, not B A back up. and Y would they cut Gut, he looked like a Cassel clone to me.
    Posted by ZigZig[/QUOTE] i wouldnt mind seeing a cassel clone on the team right now.he would be a lot more insurance then what we have right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Ok, I'm outraged!   :)

Go Pats!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

[QUOTE]You guys would rather have Andrew freakin Walter in a Pats uniform over Michael Vick?  All I've been hearing is Vick isn't an accurate QB.  Well Walter is a career 52% passer.  Vick can't read NFL defenses (aka he's too dumb).  Walter has thrown 16 picks in 15 games.  Walter is not the player, nor athlete that one Mr. Michael Vick is.  Where is the outrage!!!

It's in the kennel!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I'm outraged that the name Vick is still mentioned here.. :^(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]The outrage is in a locker at the bus station, but I forgot where I left the key.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

How is the Greyhound experience these days?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayfaith. Show Fenwayfaith's posts

Why would we be outraged??  You're way off base here...Vick would come with lots of baggage, you don't want to take the ball out of Brady's, if you did sign Vick, you'd use him as a "slash or wildcat", Vick wouldn't be even the 3rd best qb on the Pats behind Brady, O'Connell, Walter...Stop and think dude, take your outrage to the gym.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I'm outraged that I don't have my own talk show.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]I'm outraged that the name Vick is still mentioned here.. :^(
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE] harley- this guy will be more outraged.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=3138

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Vick was possibly the greatest athlete in the world at one point, but he's never been one of the best QBs in the league. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

You compear Walter to Vick as if Walter was also a first round pick and 100 million dollar man like Vick was. Vick gets called a bad QB because 1. He was a starter and Walter was not 2. He had way more oppertunitys to show how good he was then Walter did and he still s ucked as a QB.

Walter was a back up QB who played for a team that is known for taking teh talent right out of guys, people in Oakland never reach their potental. If vick was as good as you wish he was he would have proved it and he didnt. Walter was not expected to win championships, Vick was and Vick couldnt do it. You compearing Walter to Vick is just stupid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Successful QB = well managed NFL team (players, coach, GM, owner)

Atlanta Falcons (during Vick's tenure) = mediocre NFL team

In the 74 games in which Vick played in the NFL, and started 67 of them, he has a completion percentage of 53.8%, TD percentage of 4.1%, and a pass interception percentage of 3%.

Mediocre numbers for a middle of the pack team.

Put Vick in an established system with a well managed team and you have a player with an opportunity to turn from a so-so QB to a great QB. That doesn’t include what Vick brings to the table athletically. So why wouldn’t you want him as a back up QB?
     He just got out of prison and is looking to a job in the NFL . . . I seriously doubt he is looking for a starting job out of the gates. TB will undoubtedly be our starting QB for as long as he is healthy so all of you insecure fans can relax as far as TB is concerned. There is nothing but upside if you sign Vick to a back up role. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Why not just write "I'm clueless" and get it over with. Last time I checked there was a choice between 2 so so backup QBs and one has been convicted of brutally killing dogs. Not much of a contest is it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Where is the outrage over the Pats signing Walter? : Some of you people need to get over your "man crush" infatuation with vick. As I said a week ago, the pats are more likely to sign me than vick. NFW is he going to become a patriot. Beyond that, who cares? He's been out of football for more than two years and, going on 30, certainly doesn't have the legs he one had. He may not get any NFL job this year, but, again, why should we care?
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

His posts look like another leon/bugboy name morph. In his warped mind he thinks that his whining will get the pats to sign Vick so he can pretend he's 10 people from PETA and 25 disgruntled Pats fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I wonder if the Falcons miss Vick...  I mean he was so darn good that I'm sure they must want him back.  Surely they aren't happier with a 2nd year QB...  

I vote that Vick goes to the Colts.  The church... er, team formerly headed by Pope John Paul Dungy IV should be glad to accept Vick.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Walter still s*cks, regardless of how anti-Vick you are.  If you can sit here with a straight face and say Walter is better than Vick, then maybe you are watching the wrong sport.  Who cares if he was a #1 pick.  How many championships did Drew Bledose win us?  How many championships did Manning win Indy in his first 5 seasons?  I don't care if he was picked number 1 or number 1 million and 1, the point of the matter is he is better than Walter!

Fuhk the bad pub.  We are already the most hated team in the League... what?  all of a sudden a few protesters scares everyone? What, yall scared of PETA?  Wimps.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

I wouldn't want a dog killing thug on my team either and i expect the Pats staff agrees. Plus, I wouldn;t suppose the fans would be too happy that either. People might not  feel safe bringing  thier pets to tailgate.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

What's the excuse about Lemon, a pretty successful exciting productive composed clean rep QB?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Any of those questioning the signing of Walters should watch the Patriots Today video clip on Patriots.com! A couple seconds & you will understand why Walters was brought in...Moss thinks very highly of this guy & has A LOT more inside information on this quarterback than any of us do! Also if you read what the story line behind Walters was in Okland, though he did act immaturely at the time, he was snuffed by the Raiders ownership and never given the chance, opportunities or coaching he needed to suceed...

DaCeltics...THAT is why Walters was brought in...by the advice of RANDY MOSS, an African American, who played in Okland with Walters & saw what all of us have no knowledge about and the same treatment he got himself in Okland! It's not a conspiracy to not hire an African American QB!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Relax. It's the first week of camp for Gods' sake. Walter hasn't made the team yet.