where was the screenpass?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

where was the screenpass?

the sky isnt falling after week 2 i know this for sure but i questioned it all game.... where was the screenpass??? i think it would have made the jets think twice about send 8-10 guys at Brady

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: where was the screenpass?

welker was out.and the o-line wasnt great,and the running backs were mostly needed to help block.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

there was a screen set up for Edelman but I guess they must have recognized the formation and he was dropped for a loss of 2 or 3.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaking. Show yaking's posts

How many passes did Joey Galloway miss compared to those he caught?  Was it Brady or Galloway?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i just think a few quick flat passes to Maroney or Faulk would have been a decent remedy for the blitz... but we certainly missed Welker

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdawg. Show jdawg's posts

Exactly. Screens to Faulk out of the backfield beat the blitz. They were hardly called. And with all those people blitzing, who was open?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

I think the offensive line played good enough but it was either a 5-6 yard dump pass to Edelman or Galloway ...or bust

Maroney can catch good enough that 5-7 of those flat passes to him or Faulk could have made the Jets stay at home just a little bit... we never gave them a reason to not send 10 guys at Brady

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

I thought the game plan going into Giants stadium was to withstand the Jets blitz up the middle but dumping screen passes in the flats or even dump offs to a slot receiver. The Jets sent 8 guys - when we had 4 receivers. Math people... someone had to be open!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiceintheHall. Show RiceintheHall's posts

play action pass......run the ball.....play action pass...run the ball.  We won three titles with the running game and play action pass.   This spread offense garbage doesn't work.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

I don't think the screen pass is allowed in the Pop Waner playbook.  The Patriots offensive game call was very limited for whatever reason.  BB coached a pitiful game.