Wheres Adilus Thomas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Wheres Adilus Thomas?

Where is the big guy? I bet he thought he'd have teams slobbering over him. Do you think that the owners might be punishing him a little or he's just not that good?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas?

I'm sure he'll find himself on another team eventually, but at the moment he's truly eating some humble pie, not just wearing the t-shirt.  

Had any team tried to sign him right away he probably would have wanted big bucks.  He'll probably end up signing a one year deal with a team in the middle of training camp or preseason for about 1.5 mil.  If you forget his attitude, he wasn't a bad player.  His problem was that he was just a decent player being paid like a very good player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

He got in his Jetsonmobile and blasted off...to infinity and beyond!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It's not because the Jets don't have room for him, it's just that they don't want him, the Jets haven't gotten anything from either Bryan Thomas or Vernon Gholston. The Jets could easily cut both and sign him. No one wants him!

Adalius Thomas just gave no effort last year. Why would anyone want to sign him when if he doesn't get what he wants he'll start b*tch*ng like a 5 year old. He'll sign with another team when injuries start to happen, but not till then. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I don't want him in the stadium at all for any reason other than giving a poor effort for an opposing team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

truckmasters school.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i think that now that he has been humbled we should resign him at the vet min.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJBosox. Show DJBosox's posts

Who the h*ll cares??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He's presently out of the country on Vacation. He will return when his agent informs him of his next team. So with that said here's wishing Adalius a safe and pleasant journey around the world.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

trying to talk seymour into talking davis into letting hom on the raydas

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Any word yet?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think I saw him at Jiffy lube the other day.  He's doing well, assistant shift manager.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Having Dinner

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

he's blacklisted

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas?:
    In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : Comparing someone who is down on their luck to a multimillionaire like AD is in very poor taste. You might be trying to be funny, but your picture is rude and juvenile. Whether the man and woman pictured in the scene are mentally challenged or ruined by drugs or whatever, making a joke from their situation is unacceptable. You should partner up with p-mike who thinks that the 16 year old girl raped by Lawrence Taylor is reponsible because her handler took the money. P-mike even thinks raping 14 year old girls in some states is OK. "arbitrary age classifications aside, I think once you take the money, rape kind of goes out the window." Let's show some class in this forum.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

Relax GAGA the queen of class herself. 

Your a bit out of line reading into an image you known nothing about.  Your projecting your own hatred and bias by assuming this is some down and out or a drug addict.  This could be the cafeteria at CCUNY and that could be an English professor.  You don't know so don't assume or project your hatred. 

What's with the attack of P-Mike while your attacking me?  Trying to double your attacks in one post?  Being economical with the hate?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : Relax GAGA the queen of class herself.  Your a bit out of line reading into an image you known nothing about.  Your projecting your own hatred and bias by assuming this is some down and out or a drug addict.  This could be the cafeteria at CCUNY and that could be an English professor.  You don't know so don't assume or project your hatred.  What's with the attack of P-Mike while you attacking me?  Trying to double your attacks in one post?  Being economical with the hate?
    Posted by Tcal2

Actually you were right on the money Tcal. I just googled CCUNY Professor, went to images and there he was.
    That's some Damn fine cake they got out there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : Actually you were right on the money Tcal. I just googled CCUNY Professor, went to images and there he was. That's some Damn fine cake they got out there.
    Posted by ewhite1065

lol....where do these people come from e?  There are some very lonely social rejects out there in the binary world.  Who is gaga to assume that an African American man in a cafeteria is automatically a homeless, down and out drug addict.  What a racist that person is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

Having Dinner
    Posted by Tcal2

You really are a terrible person, why would you even joke about that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : lol....where do these people come from e?  There are some very lonely social rejects out there in the binary world.  Who is gaga to assume that an African American man in a cafeteria is automatically a homeless, down and out drug addict.  What a racist that person is.
    Posted by Tcal2

That's definitely what it is. There are a ton of get a lifers out there with absolutely no sense of humor.  They cruise the threads waiting to judge and rip. If I get to the point where I can't enjoy reading and posting here I'll find another way to fill my spare time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : Comparing someone who is down on their luck to a multimillionaire like AD is in very poor taste. You might be trying to be funny, but your picture is rude and juvenile. Whether the man and woman pictured in the scene are mentally challenged or ruined by drugs or whatever, making a joke from their situation is unacceptable. You should partner up with p-mike who thinks that the 16 year old girl raped by Lawrence Taylor is reponsible because her handler took the money. P-mike even thinks raping 14 year old girls in some states is OK. "arbitrary age classifications aside, I think once you take the money, rape kind of goes out the window." Let's show some class in this forum.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

One--- I think you are the one that needs to show class!  Don't assume things...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : Relax GAGA the queen of class herself.  Your a bit out of line reading into an image you known nothing about.  Your projecting your own hatred and bias by assuming this is some down and out or a drug addict.  This could be the cafeteria at CCUNY and that could be an English professor.  You don't know so don't assume or project your hatred.  What's with the attack of P-Mike while you attacking me?  Trying to double your attacks in one post?  Being economical with the hate?
    Posted by Tcal2

LOL, that's telling her, or is it him?Cry

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres Adilus Thomas? : LMAO..ROFL...I'm sorry to admit this...but that's one of the funniest things I've seen on this board...EVER!
    Posted by jfaust1954

Funny, but not that funny.
    Gaga? Now that's f'n hilarious!