[QUOTE]deep in the doghouse
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]
    Where he belongs, I guess!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Where's Butler?

Depends on how you define "play."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Butler's got talent but a confidence issue...hopefully they'll get him out there this week in some tye of coverage, maybe shadowing Gates??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

if darius assler had improved like we expected he would the defense would be very good. oh well looks like another wasted high draft pick on a cb- sheeeeit

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

I think they are working on his confidence.  Keep him on the bench and let him work through it.  He will be a good cornerback.  He just needs time to develop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

he was always there, always near the ball but couldn't make the play on it and got frustrated. I'm betting they are working on his confidence because he has the physical tools to be good, the mental part just needs to fall in place for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

From Mike Reiss' Blog:

"Butler's ceiling is higher. I talked with Butler today in the locker room because I sensed he was down after Sunday's game in which he didn't play a snap. I was impressed with what I heard from him. He told me he'll be ready for when that call will come. I believe it will happen."

Mike was wrong--Butler did play snaps on the punt return team, but that's a long way from starting at corner.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

They'll work him back in.  He'll get at least one more real opportunity this year. 
    Arrington is not setting the world on fire.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

The exact words I used (without the expletives) as he was getting touched by every QB and WR combo he faced.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-to-81. Show 12-to-81's posts

I have a feeling hes gana have some work on sunday with Arrington groin injury and chargers 4 WR sets i think there gana try and rip us a new one on the back end of the pats D 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In Response to Where's Butler?:
    [QUOTE]Does he still play for the Pats?
    Posted by PetesCall[/QUOTE]

Where are all of the yahoos who when anyone on this post would mention that Butler can't play said "Oh he's just in his 2nd year!" "We have to be patient!" on and on and on

Good is good and bad is bad, PERIOD!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

dont be surprized to see him this wekend as kyle arrington has a groin issue...

unless wheatly is ready to roll... havent seen him for a while but based on preseason before he broke his foot and boden went down... he was playing great...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

does anyone remember hobbs ( never close the receiver)  Wilhite ( same and worse),  Arrington being torched ( and not close to receiver)...Ill give butler the year and see what happens  ,,,It cant get any worse as its the toughest position on the field...   As that drug infested beatle said....GIVE BUTLER A CHANCE.....